norsee diary

Guest norsee

Guest norsee

Just discovered this board, have been posting on another forum. There seem to be more people who post on here. My system on that site i am now going to post on here as well. Most of the selections are above 4/1 and all are backed each way. We are looking at accumulative profits. All the bets are 1 point each way, and there is a price guide that must be strictly adhered to. When starting off following the tips a betting bank of 100 points needs to be in place. I feel the only way to make money(for that is the only criteria) is by starting off with small stakes to give the bettor confidence. My system is much more like an investment plan, we are looking to make 2 points a day, betting every day. This should give us around 50 points a month x that by your level stake. Please note we always stop when 2 points are made. All bets are released around 1.40 pm. If future results are anything to go by i would expect the results to go something like this. L L 5/1 L L 6/1 2ND L L L 4/1 L L 5/1 3RD L L 4/1 the 2nd and third on the list we neither win or lose. we lose 22 points with all our losing bets and win 28 points thus making us 6 points on that example sequence. I am quite happy with that even though it looks like a lot of losers. A daily profit is always the target. Kind regards norsee(from my armchair by the window)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norsee

norsee diary Thanks for kind words tulenos. 2.40 font lightining star 2/1-3/1 2.50 cart katies dolphin 8/1-14/1 1 point each way. No bet if those prices are not reached at any time during the betting. Stop if lighting star wins. back tonite norsee(from the armchair by the window)

Guest ONEDUNME

Yes Good luck and good start.:ok ODM (from his chair in front of the computer, just behind the door and about three foot from the bed and eight foot from the telly, hoping that red sun is just about to win the 725 race and make him a few more quid for the day:lol )

Guest norsee

norsee diary 2.40 new abb jupon vert 7/2-5/1 3.10 new abb saint romble6/1- 10/1 3.30 ayr the bonus king 4/1- 11/2 4.40 n abb beauly 6/1- 12/1 all each way, stop if 2 points profit made. The guide prices must be hit some time during the betting shows otherwise no bet. Thanks for the kind words welcoming me to the forum,im very grateful. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

NORSEE DIARY A ONE POINT LOSS AS JUPON VERT WAS PULLED UP. tHE OTHER 3 BETS DID NOT REACH ANY OF THE GUIDE PRICES EVEN THOUGH SAINT ROMBLE AND THE BONUS KING BOTH RAN 2ND. bACK TONITE kIND REGARDS NORS

Guest ONEDUNME

Also Also, there is no 205 at Wolves. You must mean the 230 at Wolves which cloudless has absolutely no chance of winning. You must be hoping for a place i suppose. Good luck:ok

Guest norsee

norsee diary 7.05 pont transcendantal 1 point e/w 12/1- 8/1 8.05 pont granston 1 point e/w 7/2- 6/1 stop if transcendantale wins. kind regards nors

Guest ONEDUNME

Bank Are you going to keep a track of how much you've won or lost Norbee? I only ask because it makes it more interesting to follow and demonstrates how good/bad your system is. People get bored with just a list of horses every day and they stop bothering to take any notice.:ok

Guest norsee

norsee diary 1.50 donc ellens academy 7/2-4/1 2.20 muss simianna 25/1-14/1 2.30 hex polished 5/1- 3/1 4.00 mus flotta 5/1 7/2 4.30 mus whippersnapa 5/1-7/2 5.05 muss takes tutu 8/1- 5/1 1 point each way/ stop if we make 2 points profit. good luck everyone. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary good afternoon man the gate 2.05 new 5/1- 6/1 waima bay 2.15 uttox 9/4 4/1 september moon 4.05 font10/1 - 12/1 step quick 4.40 font 5/1 - 13/2 flashing blade 4.50 new10/1 -16/1 bolshoi ballet 5.00 uttox 5/1 -6/1 same rules stop if 2 points won each way as always. will update figures when i can block swearing on here, my children often view the content and they get upset. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary black country punter that was irony. record so far if ive made any errors with the figures i apologise. 26/5 +4.2 27/5 -2 28/5-6 29/5 -3.6 30/5 +2.2 total so far a loss of 5 .2 points. Must do better. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary 1.55 leic different planet 4/1- 5/2 2.40 cart spree vision 9/2- 7/2 2.50 chep stealing beauty 5/1- 3/1 3.00 leic devant 9/2- 3/1 3.10 red time to regret 7/1 4/1 3.15 cart apadi 7/1- 4/1 4.00 chep the bonus king 3/1- 5/2 5.15 leic trusted mole 3/1-4/1 1 point e/w stop if we make 2 points. good luck everyone with all your bets. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary 2.45 red basinet 12/1- 8/1 3.45 red perfect portrait 2/1- 3/1 4.00 leics :movie king 11/1- 7/1 5.00 leics viennas boy 11/2 -4/1 Kind regards nors(same rules as before 1 point e/w stop if 2 points made).

Guest norsee

norsee diary oscarpepper 3.40 ham 6/1-4/1 briareus 3.50 hay 8/1-6/1 parker 5.00 chep 12/1- 8/1 e/w as always stop if 2 points win. nors

Guest DannyCash

Re: norsee diary Norsee, thanks for putting up your picks but it's unclear to most how you are actually doing in this bid to make profit. Can you give us some idea of how the selections are doing each day please?

Guest ONEDUNME

Good point Its a good point DC and one I've already asked Norsee to do. Otherwise, it just becomes a load of daily picks that nobody ever bothers to read. I've seen exactly the same thing happen in the tipster proofing section. My view is that if you're not going to update your profit/loss situation at least every week, then don't bother because nobody is going to back a random selection of names. It annoyed me so much in the proofing section that I started adding the profits and losses to the thread myself. It became obvious that the system was a loser and the poster fucked off. This is more difficult because the price has to be reached at some stage but, in the absense of Norsee's own update, I'd say that today's picks have probably made a loss.

Guest norsee

norsee diary Will update at end of week If your so concerned please dont bother looking at the thread, like all message boards there is always someone who knows better than everyone else, they try and overpower everybody elses opinon. Then people are reluctant to post and we get nowhere. some good ideas by people are not posted because know it alls pooh pooh them. Every board i post on has at least one person who pisses everbody else off. There are more guests viewing the pages than members, let them view in peace. The figures will be updated on sunday like they were last week at the same time in the same place!. kind regards nors