** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Calling Avongirl ......

Dreamkiller

Hi there, my g/f Tina (avon rep) has spoken to you a few times on various sites..... She played in the Battle of the Mags Paddy Power sponsered STT ( 7 qualifiers from 1500 runner freerolls ....) on 8/11 .... in London at the Wapping studios .... home to Pokerzone etc. She had a great two days and was v unlucky in the poker ..... it is on sky 843 on 14/12 .... so I won't say what happened... The first prize was a £14k package to the Irish Open and 2 EPT events in Prague and Copenhagen :eek Great hospitality and at a total cost of £30k plus ...... wd Paddy Power .... they know how to throw a paaarrrttttttty :nana

Re: Calling Avongirl ...... Hi AG ...... she sometimes wishes poker was the permanent replacement for Avon alot of the time lately :tongue2 ...... She wants to go and play the womens (Irish open side tourny) event in March (around that time) which is 300 euros + 30 ..... if she did well in that (it would be a start) it would be time to say :moon to Avon ........ :loon. We will see you around the tables no doubt but if not will post re this in early December to remind you.

Re: Calling Avongirl ...... Hiya Avon Girl This is Tina ( formerly known as Tastytee but now known as pokercuntus) Just to say thanks for the congrats from yourself for my recent win and the London event. It was actually really enjoyable been on TV -much more enjoyable that knocking peoples doors at this time of year anyway-especially when they have not ordered or have forgotten to leave the book out:wall. Have you been doing Avon for long??? I started in Sept 2002, and in my heyday I was an executive rep as well as no1 in the area and 10th in the division. Nowadays I am a nobody:cry, in fact I need to sell just over a grand in the last 2 camps to make it into PC this year:unsure. I will speak to you soon at one of the tables--I am usually on Betfair, Pokerstars, Paddy Power and 32Red. Catch ya later. Tee.

Re: Calling Avongirl ...... Hey, I'm impressed with the number of 'views' this thread has had and think maybe I'm missing a selling opportunity. I've some great Xmas gifts if any of you guys are short of ideas for your laydees. ;):lol Tina, looks like I started about the same time as you. I made Exec again last camp and made it back into the top 250, but no.1 in my area is in line for the holiday so best I ever do is 2nd. Nothing better than coming back home after chasing up 100 or so books and licking this lot into shape at the tables. :tongue2 There's always some great value tournaments on offer. We girls on here are a small but elite group and any additions are welcome! See you around soon. :ok

Re: Calling Avongirl ......

Originally Posted by AvonGirl viewpost.gif licking this lot into shape at the tables. :tongue2
Especially as gazza's avatar immediately followed my post, I'm now thinking this was an unwise choice of words, and smiley. :lol:$
hehehehehe
Hey, I'm impressed with the number of 'views' this thread has had and think maybe I'm missing a selling opportunity. I've some great Xmas gifts if any of you guys are short of ideas for your laydees. ;):lol See you around soon. :ok
Oi are you spamming?? :eyes you naughty, naughty girl - I'll be spanking you when i next see you. :spank

Guest gazza271

hehehehehe Oi are you spamming?? :eyes you naughty, naughty girl - I'll be spanking you when i next see you. :spank
licking into shape, spanking...... I'm really starting to like this thread :ok

Hiya Avon Girl This is Tina ( formerly known as Tastytee but now known as pokercuntus)
Well, I've waited patiently, and STILL no-one's picked up on Tastytee's new name at the tables. Am I the only one to spot the unsubtle inclusion of a very naughty word? :spank

Guest gazza271

Well' date=' I've waited patiently, and STILL no-one's picked up on Tastytee's new name at the tables. Am I the only one to spot the unsubtle inclusion of a very naughty word? :spank[/quote'] yeah saw it as well and had a chuckle :lol then decided to be polite and stay quiet :lol

Re: Calling Avongirl ...... :rollin Hehehehehehe I like the replies guys (and gal). It was quite funny actually because originally I was going to player the Totalpoker qualifier but in the end I set Tina up an account. I asked what alias she wanted and originally it was Pokerhontus or similiar (as she had used in the past). This time she jokingly said pokercuntus, so it was to late to change it once I pressed "send" :tongue2 , thinking she had a limited % chance of beating 1499 others. When she got to the last 20 (I was watching her table from my parents house on the laptop), I sent her a MSN message saying "what if you win and you go on tv and they say ...... in seat 1 we have Tina "pokercuntus" Walker ...... :hope lol" In the end they didn't use aliases but it would have been one of those great tv moments ....:cry