Gnuf Poker Added Value MTTs

dobbin

Re: Gnuf Poker $1 Buy with $250 added There is a couple more of these might be a regular thing. 10th November 2007 Gnuf one dollar Baby $1 buy in with $250 added no rebuys 20.30gmt 13th November 2007 Gnuf one dollar Baby $1 buy in with $250 added no rebuys 20.30gmt You can also buy in using 100 Gnuf Points Listed under Loyalty Tournaments 71 played in the last one

Re: Gnuf Poker $1 Buy with $250 added I got an email about it::ok

Go ga-ga with the One Dollar Baby!
pixel.gif
gnuf-1dollar-baby-425x200.gifpixel2.gif
pixel.gif
A new tournament has been born, but we couldn't think of a name. What do you call a poker tournament that costs just $1 to buy-in to? The Lucky Buck? Too cheesy The Lucky Dollar? Zzz. Too boring Gnuf 1.0? Too matrix The Dead President Poker Party? Too out-there, fire the copywriter! We finally settled on The Gnuf One Dollar Baby, because it's a tournament for players who want to take baby steps into the world of real money poker - and has real cash prizes. Tuesdays and Saturdays at 20:30 CET Find in Scheduled Tournaments > Loyalty Tournaments

• 6 months later...

Re: Gnuf Poker $1 Buy with $250 added

is that all gaf? i thought the 250 was added to the entry cost 127x1.10+250=389.7 389.7/127=3.06
I think GaF has calculated the added value and not the actual value which would be $2.97? :unsure (Don't forget the 10c registration fee is not added to the prize pool.)

• 7 months later...

Re: Gnuf Poker Added Value MTTs I've been checking that the One Dollar Baby is still running, for the diary, and noticed some other added value MTTs in the lobby, but can't find full details. So I'm assuming they are weekly and copying details from the lobby. If anyone knows different please shout. :ok One Dollar Baby $250 added - Tues/Sat 8pm GMT $1 Freezeout, no fee. Rebuy Rumble $200 added - Thurs 7pm GMT $1 unlimited rebuys 30mins plus add on, no fee. Battlefield $200 added - Weds 7pm GMT $10+1 freezeout, $8 for every bounty, remaining $2 buy ins + $200 go to normal prizepool.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: Gnuf Poker Added Value MTTs Does anyone still play the One Dollar Baby? Checking details in the lobby today it now seems to be back down to $250 gtd and has a rebuy/add-on, but back to no fee. I'm suspecting the value has gone, anyone know how many play these days?