** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Need some advice please on World Hurdle08

Re: Need some advice please on World Hurdle08 I don't think I would rush in at that price, he has been disapointing at the back end of last season. I heard he's had a breathing operation this summer so that might help him. I'd wait until he runs this season see what he does to be honest before having a antepost bet on him.

Re: Need some advice please on World Hurdle08 If you are having any ante post bets I wouldn't be keen on lumping on due to possibilities of injury. I have just backed Star De Mohaison at 30-1 for the Cheltenham Gold Cup on Betfair (small stakes) but depends if Nicholls runs it. He could go into the race treble handed with Kauto Star, Denman and Star De Mohaison. Really looking forward to the latter making its return from injury, class horse and still progressive.

Re: Need some advice please on World Hurdle08 They were talking about SDM today on racing news unlikely to be seen until after xmas but is back with Nicholls now and fully recovered doing light training :cow Looking forward to Roan chase at the end of the month Kauto Star, Mwds and Monets garden looking lik there going to turn up with Kauto given about 20lbs to the two set to be a cracker :loon