• 19:30 William Hill Caribbean Bounty
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Paradise 50 Up FINAL
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 Boss Heads Up Tournament
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th October **

So GaF' date=' is ValeDown having a rest this week, worried about intentionally negative variance, or is it telepe's turn to play?[/quote'] I think it's just superstition. When Gillingham earn a point because half the opposing team gets sent off, then ValeDown has a week off because he thinks he's used up all his luck (sorry ... positive variance).

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th October ** The adult version of the game of tiddlywinks started in January 1955. The English Tiddlywinks Association (ETwA) was set up in 1958. ETwA's objectives are to promote the game and coordinate winking activities in England and the rest of the United Kingdom. To this end, ETwA:

• maintains the official rules of tiddlywinks;
  • arranges tiddlywinks tournaments;
  • publishes the journal Winking World;
  • keeps winks players in touch with what's going on

Interesting read but couldn't see gillinghams latest score on the site.

Re: ** Poker Thursday 4th October ** This hand won me a seat to Sunday Million :cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana. Were 16 left and 9 seats there. I was shortest stack and blinds were huge. In SB I had to shove :drums. From there it was an easy ride :dude. PokerStars Game #12436148462: Tournament #62506122, $3+$0 Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (2000/4000) - 2007/10/04 - 16:38:37 (ET) Table '62506122 4' 9-max Seat #6 is the button Seat 1: CapaCiaan (32763 in chips) Seat 2: agilic (91250 in chips) Seat 3: CowboyLucky (60393 in chips) Seat 5: LaurenLeduc (57226 in chips) is sitting out Seat 6: Pokerwesjuh (57220 in chips) Seat 7: heniek31 (25491 in chips) Seat 8: Bluebrum (55593 in chips) Seat 9: greyhounds88 (102867 in chips) CapaCiaan: posts the ante 200 agilic: posts the ante 200 CowboyLucky: posts the ante 200 LaurenLeduc: posts the ante 200 Pokerwesjuh: posts the ante 200 heniek31: posts the ante 200 Bluebrum: posts the ante 200 greyhounds88: posts the ante 200 heniek31: posts small blind 2000 Bluebrum: posts big blind 4000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to heniek31 [7d 2c] greyhounds88: folds CapaCiaan: folds agilic: folds CowboyLucky: folds LaurenLeduc: folds Pokerwesjuh: folds heniek31: raises 21291 to 25291 and is all-in Bluebrum: calls 21291 *** FLOP *** [2s 2h 8c] *** TURN *** [2s 2h 8c] [7h] *** RIVER *** [2s 2h 8c 7h] [5s] *** SHOW DOWN *** heniek31: shows [7d 2c] (a full house, Deuces full of Sevens) Bluebrum: shows [Th Jc] (a pair of Deuces) heniek31 collected 52182 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 52182 | Rake 0 Board [2s 2h 8c 7h 5s] Seat 1: CapaCiaan folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 2: agilic folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: CowboyLucky folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: LaurenLeduc folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: Pokerwesjuh (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: heniek31 (small blind) showed [7d 2c] and won (52182) with a full house, Deuces full of Sevens Seat 8: Bluebrum (big blind) showed [Th Jc] and lost with a pair of Deuces Seat 9: greyhounds88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I think it's just superstition. When Gillingham earn a point because half the opposing team gets sent off, then ValeDown has a week off because he thinks he's used up all his luck (sorry ... positive variance).
:rollin:rollin:rollin Perhaps I should change my tag line back again. ;) And very well done Mo. :clap:clap:clap:cheers

In that case i refuse to play on Boss now apart from PL events because they're charging more for the same product. If they made the new tournament prices the equivalent of what they were in dollars then fine' date=' but upping the prices is not on.[/quote'] that lasted a long time :lol:lol:lol