Scotland will beat Hong Kong (@1.65)

Guest JOnNCFC

Guest JOnNCFC

1.65 available on Scotland, and with the team that HK are putting out it looks a great bet... HK are fielding an even weaker side than was beaten by Turkey. Plus their best players are some really p*ss poor ex-pats like gary McKeown.

Guest linney

Re: Scotland will beat Hong Kong (@1.65) wouldnt touch this one personally i dont know how anybody can have the confidence to back scotland at such short odds considering their recent performances, good luck anyway

Guest flotogo

Re Who are offering odds on Scotland now and where can i find them ? Can anybody help as the game seems to have dissappeared from view.

Guest HIBROX

Re: scotland MMMMMMMMMMM shades of Argentina there ;) Course oor Ally did Manage the Sheep Shaggers ;) That's where u must get it from.:)

Guest coil777

Re: Scotland will beat Hong Kong (@1.65) "i dun think scotland will wanna lose 3 match in a row" and there was me thinking they would :)

Guest Yorkshire Gambler

Ladbrokes Laddies have yet to pay me out for the scotland win. Anybody else having this problem? Anybody been paid out??

Guest Accaman

Ladbrokes I had Scotland/Scotland (half time/full time) and Ladbrokes didn`t pay me out ...yet. I rang them and they said bet is still not setled. It will be, sometime tomorrow!??? Deffinititely they can`t belive it! 8o

Guest Accaman

Ladbrokes They did paid up. I tell you I wasn`t happy when they said they`ll pay tomorrow, but at least they acted quickly after that. Beat the mean bookies!