Scotland's next comedy act

Guest toshibakid

yes I hear they are signing the world renound coach lawrie mcmenemy,They are apparently sneking this deal and snatching from under the noses of his current team afghanistan.

Guest LeeThurston

Latest News Just got this from the BBC website:

Quote:

News is just in that new Scotland manager Berti Vogts, has persuaded Brian Deane, Mark Stein, Mel Sterland and midfield 'genius' Ruel Fox to change international allegiances and play for Scotland in the forthcoming European championship qualifiers. Vogts commented; "This is excellent news for the whole of Scotland, not only will this improve my playing staff drastically but the signing of Deane is what Scottish fans have been craving for for a long time - a real crowd pleaser". The foursome are set to star in Scotlands next tricky game versus Uzbeckistan.

Guest OddsAgainst

Hong Kong Next Easy money opposing Scotland so far. Anyone know anything about Hong Kong's standard, compared to the last two opponents?

Guest ievjoseph

Re: Hong Kong Next Dear me, The only reason I didn't back South Africa is because there was no way the Scots would be poor enough to lose to these..... Any odds on the next Scotland manager ? and when ?

Guest andy7777

had a nice double on HOLLAND and SAFRICA, paid 4.5 at shills, scotlanf were truly dire at s. korea, and many of u guys don't seem to have a clue about the standards of the s. africans, they are a pretty good, fit, professional bunch... and scotland are DIRE, therfore 2.25 for a SA win was easy money as a few folks here figured out. of course these are friendlies, all bets are off in 10 days or so... who was it, spreaditabaht, that said u couldn't make money off "friendlies"...???? arf!

Guest DigitalMonkey

I was Gutted i got up Late And missed the Bloody kick-off! I noticed South Africa were odds of 2.00 yesterday and missed the chance to bet.

Hong Kong After I mailed them this morning, Bet365 are going to cover the Scotland match against a Hong Kong League XI. Anything over evens on Scotland should be considered value and snapped up. The Jetlag is wearing off and the players are getting used to each other and the performance is getting better. It is likely they will beat Hong Kong

Guest crowie1969

And you wonder why we all despise you lot!!! C'mon the Tartan Argies. OCH AYE KANU Support Sven's national side. And finally, GET IT RIGHT UP YEEE, YA BUNCH OF MORRIS DANCING TW*TS!! Roll on the World Cup, Fitba's staying home!!:)

Guest flotogo

Re Scotland have had poor results to date and i have backed against them all the way. Little more than expected as the manager is gambling on youngsters some of who will never be international class players. It shows the lack of depth in Scottish talent when he is forced to gamble hoping to unearth one or two gems for the future. They have been hammered fair and square in the previous games however i feel that the price is way to generous now in the hong kong game. Hong Kong are very poor compared to the other oppositon i expect Scotland to easily achieve a rare victory. I will be lumping on so as to build up more stake money for when the real cash will be made. That is when England play in the coming weeks and the bookies will be offering their usual ripe odds on the opposing team.