Saturday EW Fancies

WoodyTHFC

Don 2.40 Gift Horse for me e.w at the least at around 7/1. Extremely unlucky LTO when easily the best horse that day ( some re oppose today) and terribly blocked off. That was its first run for a while in a race it was capable of a realistic chance of winning and a similarly good chance today. I do not think drawn in 13 is too bad either and at 7/1 as it is now place claism at least.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies 5.20 Warwick ... Bold Cross (6/1) @ 1/4 Odds Is Bang in form at the moment and given a good break will be thereabouts - 1st 2 races ago and subsequently a good 2nd LTO with the winner clocking a good time - both races run over todays distance, class and similar going.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies Portland 2.40 River Falcon I've actually backed River Falcon as i thibk the race could be set up for it as it likes to come on the scene late to just win by a nose! Fullandby would prefer a bit of cut, Lipocco will blaze a trail in front but cant win off this mark so a place beckons. Last years winner Fantasy believer 3 wins at this time last year deserves to head the betting & will go close. River Falcon, i feel has already beaten hoh hoh hoh & Buchail Dona & with the draw favoured should get the cover to pounce late on. If i were the jockey i would plough the same route as Intervision did today, midway across the stands side of the track.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies

5.20 Warwick ... Bold Cross (6/1) @ 1/4 Odds Is Bang in form at the moment and given a good break will be thereabouts - 1st 2 races ago and subsequently a good 2nd LTO with the winner clocking a good time - both races run over todays distance, class and similar going.
Nice winner Kanga.:clap:clap