Doncaster Thur 13/09

bowles10

Selections here I was given SWEET KISS (3,45) last week & the race was called off. In a much better race today so must be well thought of, will cover EW although i havent heard anything this time around. I wont be around tomorrow to advise anyhow. 3.10 Turbo linn goes for its 8th straight win. Unbeaten in all races, this horse trained by swinbank just seems to get better with every run. Bookies never seem to shorten it up either so hopefully around the 2/1 backable mark tomorrow.

Re: Doncaster Thur 13/09

Re: Goodwood - Tue 04/09/07

20070904Gwo140001.png GHETTO 2.00 Goodwood Can defy top weight under top jockey Richard Hughes(13 wins in 2 weeks), ran well LTO at Newmarket on only his 2nd start and judged by his Racing Post Trophy entry connections think highly of him. Tipped this up LTO and ran poor at a slow pace, sure to get a quicker pace and with Jimmy on board he should come on for that run which saw him tackle a mile for the first time.He stayed on well despite being held up so ground and trip wont be a problem. Solid E/W

Re: Doncaster Thur 13/09 ALL MY LOVING 3.10 Doncaster I cant help being put off the weights of Turbo Linn,All My Loving is over a stone lighter and Turbo Linns excellent form has got to come to an end soon. O'Brien's raider has been beaten by some very high class runners (Peeping Fawn,Lightshift and Silkwood). This extra 2 furlongs should suit and has the excellent Mick Kinane on board.

Re: Doncaster Thur 13/09 MAJESTIC ROI 4.20 Doncaster Had no luck in running last time having failed to stay a mile on her two previous starts. Better judged on a good win in the Fred Darling over this trip at Newbury and solid claims from a good draw here. MISS LUCIFER 4.55 Doncaster Winless so far this season but knocking on the door 4 times inc 2nd LTO when 1/2 a length behind Perfect Star at Salisbury over 6f. An eye catching booking she is taken to go one better.

Re: Doncaster Thur 13/09

ALL MY LOVING 3.10 Doncaster I cant help being put off the weights of Turbo Linn,All My Loving is over a stone lighter and Turbo Linns excellent form has got to come to an end soon. O'Brien's raider has been beaten by some very high class runners (Peeping Fawn,Lightshift and Silkwood). This extra 2 furlongs should suit and has the excellent Mick Kinane on board.
A tough one to call here with Turbo Linn on cracking form. Think a reverse forecast may be in order here with All My Loving...:hope

Re: Doncaster Thur 13/09 Yeah I pondered for ages over this one, Im a Swinbank fan also and have a mate who gets word from the stable lad. He's not rung me yet but its the weight that finally swung me to O'Briens horse. I might even dutch them both but stick to my L15 with my 4 selections. GL :hope

Re: Doncaster Thur 13/09 I got a few winners yesterday so I hope to continue today: 2.05 Siberian Tiger e.w Nap RPF 6/1 but could be bigger. I put this up LTO when it won and despite the high weight and possible slightly unfavourable draw it should go well again. The form with Fast Company a few starts ago is good and the two wins following from that are good wins in particular the last one when going away in the last furlong. Place claims at least. 2.40 Salford Mill NB. Faster ground seems the key to this one and the Derby run when the ground still was not really quick was a very solid run. Also I feel its rivals, especially the main Goldophin threat may just need the run. 3.10 All my Loving, Turbo Linn and Hi Calypso I can see contesting the end of this one and at the prices especially how the extra distance should really suit the improving Hi Calypso who could be the one but I do not have great confidence in a tricky race. 3.45 Spacious NAP. Was impressive when winning at Leicester on debut and the form of that race has worked out well with the second and third going in as well. There should be more improvement to come as well. 4.20 Majestic Roi. Produced a superb run when beating Indian Ink earlier this year. Has held her form pretty well this year from that run, unlike some of todays rivals notably Rahiyah who run in the French 1000 Guineas would put her in with a great chance her but she appears to have gone backwards.