EW Perms (NH Racing)

As the proper NH Season is not that far off now i'm going to have a go at some EW Doubles trying to find some value bets along the way. There are 14 days Jump racing in September so it gives me a chance to see how it goes before the season gets really going. Rather than just select horses for EW singles which I do elswhere on the forum, i'm going to try a different approach and see if my old 2x2 system can make a profit. I will try and select at least two races a day and two horses in each race and perm them in EW doubles, the odd occasion there may be three races but i dont see this happening with one jump meeting on most of the 14 days racing planned in Sept. I dont expect a high strike rate but returns can be decent if I get lucky! All bets will be 1pt EW and will throw £200 at this and see how long it lasts. Reasoning behind the selections will be just fair value compared to the favourite, i'll take prices where I can or think are worth taking, if i have to put the selections up the night before i'll just take SP. If by some miracle the bank increases by 50% then stakes may be upped aswell but lets just see what I have left in the kitty by the end of Sept. System starts Sept 1st at Newton Abbot BH

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.