** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League (28-29 Aug)

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug)

Dinamo Bucureşti - Lazio over2.5 @ 2.15 (Gamebookers) The first leg finished 1-1, a result that forces Lazio to attack at Bucureşti. Both teams having defensive absentees (Goian suspended, Moţi, Stoican injured for Dinamo and Behrami, Mutarelli suspended and Diakhite, Siviglia, Mauri injured for Lazio) are forced to wage a more offensive game and I believe both teams will concede at least one goal. Lazio attacking duo (Rocchi and Pandev) scored last weekend in a 2-2 home draw with Torino, pointing out the offensive capabilities of the roman team and its shaky backline. Away win @ 2.45 offers value as well. Best of luck!
FT 1-3 won :cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) 19.15. BESIKTAS (TUR) - ZURICH (SUI) First game in Switzerland finished 1-1 (* Zurich scored goal at 94th min of the game and i think that it is very important fact) It will be hot game at Inonu stadium tonight in Istanbul. Besiktas had a great result in first game when lead 1-0 with goal of Bobo but Zurich equilised in last moments of the game and extended their hopes for playing in champions league this season. But it will not be east job for them, no way...Refree is Peter Fröjdfeldt from Sweden and i think that he has a big expirience with turkish teams. Besiktas started with three wins in turkish premier league ( Konya at home 1-0, Kasimpasa away 2-1 and finally Gaziantepspor away 1-0 with goal in last minutes of the game..). Their target of course in this season is top of the turkish league but Fener and Galatasaray and Trabzon are so strong this season and it will be a long way.. Zurich is leading in Switzerland with 5 wind, one draw and one lost game. At home they have 3-0-0 but in three away games have one win (big win over Sion 5-0 ), one draw (1-1 against Xamax) and one defeat (0-1 against Basel of course). This two teams are very similar for me. Zurich is maybe best in Switzerland in last two season. Besiktas is not best in Turkey but i got some feelings that turkish league is little stronger then league from Switzerland. So we got right level there. We have here posible starters for tonights game: BEŞİKTAŞ Rüştü S.Kurtuluş İ.Toraman Gökhan İ.Ãœzülmez S.Özkan Cisse Ricardinho Tello Delgado Bobo ZÃœRİCH Leoni Stahel Barmettler Rochat Schneider Chikhaoui Abdi Okonkwo Cesar Raffael Alphonse Good news for Besiktas is that their best player in this moment Bobo is coming back after injure tougheder with Mehmet Yozgatli and that is really god news for them. Koray is suspended. New signed Higuain has not right to play tonight. Lookin to the team of Besiktas i have to agree that they seems very strong but...Rustu..I am vgery sceptic about him. He is not a man of the big games..I remember that Fener lost a very big number of important games when Rustu was there and usually he made so big mistake, unbolivable...Defence is very strong in Besiktas this time with S.Kurtuluş, İ.Toraman, Gökhan and İ.Ãœzülmez. Expecially Ibrahim Uzulmez is expirience on the left side and he was rested few games coz was suspended, so he is very fresh for tonights game. Ibrahim Toraman is also expiriences but S.Kurtulus and Gokhan are young players and to be honest have not a "big games" stil under their foots.. But in the middle Besiktas is so strong. S.Özkan, Cisse, Ricardinho and Delgado. Cisse (ex PSG), Ricardinho and Delgado (ex Basel) are very quality players. Expecially important here is Delgado wich knows Zurich very well. Also Tello (ex Sportinz Lisbon) and brasilian Bobo (ex Corinthians Paulista) are very efectivt in attack. Besiktas have also great palyers on the bench as strikers Ibrahim Akin and Nobre, Mehmet Yozgatli and Ali Tandogan in the middle. But again i see many problems in Beisktas defence. They received just one goal (against Kasimpasa in city derby) in three games in league. But i am not sure in their defence, expecially in Rustu.. To be honest, i dont know so mach about Zurich, didnt wach them never. All i know that they are a "goal machine". But if we take fact that they play in league where always we have so many goals per game that means nothing. This things are instresting for me:

Sep 29, 05UEFA Cupwon.gifFC Zürich2 - 1Brøndby IF
Sep 15, 05UEFA Cuplost.gifBrøndby IF2 - 0FC Zürich
Aug 11, 05UEFA Cupwon.gifLegia Warsaw0 - 1FC Zürich
Aug 25, 05UEFA Cupwon.gifFC Zürich4 - 1Legia Warsaw
I just faound this games of Zurich in european competetions in last few seasons. Maybe i am wrong, but they are very limited in this kind of games. On the noather side Beisktas first knocked out Sheriff Tiraspol (1-0 in Istanbul and then 3-0 away). But Beisktas have so many expirience in this kind of games. Last season they played in CUP UEFA nad had a very very strong group with Tottanham, Leverkusen, Brugge and DInamo Bucurest i think. Besiktas won over Brugge (2-1) in Istanbul but also lost against Tottanham 0-2. In they lost away games against Leverkusen and Dinamo with the same result, 1-2. Also season before Beisktas also played in cup uefa. All i want to say here is that Besiktas have a big expirience in this kind of games. On the another side i was very suprised that i saw just this fro Zurich in this kind of games. Brondby knocked them out. What kind of game we can expect here? Although the played just 1-1 in first game (and it was1-0 til last minutes) and although Besiktas played three games and scored just 4 and received just one goal, i think that we can not expect a tight game here. If Besiktas start to play seriously and let Zurich to attack, they can play that with a huge high price. That is reason why Fenerbahce never didnt been succes in this kind of games (they made same thing again against Anderlecht when they great opened a game and scored for 1-0 but then started to make just defence and Anderlech easyly could draw). If Besiktas start to play like this, i will take a Zurich at live bet. Odds on Zurich are around 6.00 and that is great value. But Besiktas have a great potential in middle and in the attack. If they press from the start to win, i think that they can do it in hendicep also.. My first best here will be Besiktas to win coz i bolive in expirience. They have more quality players, expecially in attack and in the middle. Another bet here wil be over 2.5 goals. I dont bolive that Besiktas will succes to keep clean shit. Turkish teams (except Galatasaray) are not able to do that in this kind of games (As i said Fener had a lot of chance last time agaisnt Anderlecht and game was finished 1-0). Galatasaray play this games on another wat and have a great results. Another turkish teams try to not to receive a goal and that is a big mistake. I can not write it now, but Besiktas and Fener lost a lot of home games on the same way, defending.. This time i bolive in this team and i will put here 8/10 for Besiktas and 6/10 for over 2.5 goals coz as i said i dont bolive in Rustu and Kurtulus and Golhan in defence of Besiktas. Besiktas will score for sue, and we have bet Besiktas to score anytime (around 1.15-1.20 maybe) and i strongly recomind this bet for one big combo boz Zurich will not be able to keep claen shit and stop Besiktas to score. Good Luck !!!

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) 20.30. ANDERLECHT (BEL) - FENERBAHCE (TUR) First of all i wached a first game and bet on Fenerbahce. I was very happy in the first minutes of the game. Fenerbahce pressend and i was already sure after first minutes of the game that Fener will win this one. I also tok Fener again on live betting and strongly increased a stake on Fener. And Fener scored of course. Alex scored a goal with head but before that Mateja Kezman missed a few big chance. But after that moment something heppened and Anderlecht was better side on the field. Fener started to defend and Anderlecht could easy draw. Fener was lucky and won, me too but i could got a heath attack.. First of all, if Fenerbahce start to defend again i am sure that Anderlech will win here, maybe with handicap. Will Zico make same mistake? I dont bolive in that. Here we have a posible starters for tonights game: ANDERLECHT Zitka Deschacht Van Damme Pareja Wasilewski Goor Polak Biglia Tchite A. Hassan Thereau FENERBAHÇE Volkan Önder Edu Lugano R.Carlos Deivid (Colin Kazım) Deniz Aurelio Tümer Alex Kezman Anderlect have three wins and one draw in Belgium jupiter league and they usually started sucesfully new season. But they have some questionable results as 1-0 over Mechelen away and also 2-2 with Dender. Also they won just 1-0 over Lokeren. But finally in last round they won 3-0 over Molenbeek. To be honest this results are not so big for me. I know how strong belgium league is coz i watched some highlights. Tonight Van Damme will come back to team for Anderlecht. He didnt play in Istanbul. Fenerbahce traveled til Belgium without Appiah and Serdar (goalkeeper). Appiah didnt played in first game also but i am not sure about Serdar. All in Fener give a big importance for this game. Their bigest target in this season is succes in cl. If they pass this round i think that they will try to buy Adriano from inter or Fatih Tekke from Zenit. So club seriosly have a big ambitions in champions league this season. It is clear fact that Fener have a strong team. With brasilians Carlos and Alex, Lugano, Aurelio, Edu, Kezman and Tumer, they are strong not just for Anderlecht, even for biger teams. I got feelings that Fener easy could win 2-0 or 3-0 in Istanbul, maybe more, just if they contunie to play as they started. But after goal everything chanced coz stake of first game was too high. This time Fenerbahce must just to score to secure a group phace in cl. If Dender scored tvice against Anderlecht i am pretty sure that Fener will score at least one goal here. If they start to play with this logic i am sure that Fener will win tonight. Knowing brasilians mentality i think that they wil lstart to play here to score and win game, coz even with 0-2 Fener will have a chance to go out. On the another side, if Fener score here for 1-0, it will be more then hard for Anderlech to make come back into this game. I am more sure in this scenario that Fener will score first and win the game then in fact that Anderlech can beat Fener here. No big names in Anderlechts team and i dont see reason while so expirienced players from Fener will be afraid of Anderlecht. Fener paid this fear so many times. Last season against Dynamo Kiev i think it was last. My bet here will be Fener to qualify for next round with 8/10 coz i got old rule that in this kind of games if you not to score in first game when you play away, you are OUT... Also i am thinking about another bets here. Fenerbahce to score will be another one for combo with hugh stake. I am thinking about last one from this game. To take Fener to win with maybe 3/10 (around 3.40), or take double chance Fener or draw with 6/10 (around 1.60) or just take Fener at 0:0 ah with 5/10...I will decide this in the rest of the day...

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) UEFA Champions League Soccer - Slavia Prague/Ajax Amsterdam - total Over 2½ (+100) for the regulation time held on Aug 29 at 1:30pm [pending] Just gonna play this one...evens for the over here is pretty decent. In the firt leg, Slavia Prague was the surprise 1-0 winner at Amsterdam...Ajax had a number of chances to score in that one and are clearly a superior team, and pissed off. They just came off a 4-1 win at home against Heerenveen and a 8-1 win on the road against a promoted side. Prague has a good defense in its league, and here Ajax must win 1-0 to get the game to extra time, 2-0 to win outright. If Prague scores, they must win 3-1 to advance. My feeling here is there's a chance Ajax may score early and then pour it on, and the no-juice line to me makes this one the one to play. If you want to pay some juice to play overs in CL today, -127 for Dinamo Zagreb/Werder Bremen looks pretty good, as does the -130 for Steaua/BATE. BOL all

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) Dinamo Zagreb vs Werder Bremen Pick: Over 2.5 Golos a 1.95 Betfair Hello... Dinamo have a great atack, last 7 games,only scored more less one goal wjth Bremen 15 days ago. The beginning of the game, Dinamo will try to score, and Bremen it plays in counterattacking and without 6-7 players. I think that will be game with 3 or more goals. If Dinamo scored first, Bremen will have scored also and will be great game. ;)

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) Dinamo Zagreb should win in the first leg, they 've been better side, creating a lot chances. Werder was very far from their kind of playing from previous seasons. I think that Dinamo can't loose this one with the full stadium crowd and this attacking attitude that hasn't been lucky enough two weeks ago.

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) I am big Galatasaray fun but i am very happy with fact that Turkey will have to teams this season in champions league.. That was a great second goal for Fenerbahce...:clap:clap Congratulations for Besiktas and Fenerbahce, teams wich bring me a big money tonight..:clap:clap

celtic have a tremendous home record in europe and teams bigger than spartak moscow have fallen there. first leg might have been all spartak but celtic never travel well and to my knowledge, spartak are similar - good at home but can be a bit ropey away. its big money time for celtic and their motivation and effort is unquestionable in these kinds of ties. liverpool without gerrard, hyypia and carragher is not a poor side - this is a good time for some of the squad players to make their mark. tbh, i'd have made liverpool around 1.20 for this game, so odds around the 1.33 mark are generous imo. betfair multiples 2pts double - estimated odds around 2.67
ffs - celtic had more than enough chances to finish this game, nakmura in particular :@

Celtic to go through on penalties @ 20/1 stan james - 1-1 from 1st leg in russia, to be honest although we played well, spartak may have scored another couple of goals on another day, they are top of their league and more than halfway through their season, we played very well on saturday thumping hearts 5-0 having finished off falkirk and aberdeen in the last 2 matches convincingly but the fullbacks to me are a major worry, possibly the strongest positions 12 months ago now are very suspect, spartak play to their strength of playing 2 wide men and the continual avalanche of cross balls is frightening, that said our home record in the champions league is played 12, won 9, drew 2 and lost 1 ( to barcelona ) is up there with the very best in europe. 1-1 after 90 mins is a very definate possibility then if it goes to penalties they are hit into the lisbon lions stand and believe me the noise when opposition players hit penalties would blow your ear drums apart, weve lost once in penalties ( to valencia ) only because we managed to miss 4 penalties ourselves but as saha found in the man utd game last season its very difficult to concentrate hitting into that end, a sea of swirling scarves and deafening whistles as the crowd are right on the pitch. Come on the Hoops !!! :hope
One thing I hate about betting forums is the lack of credit people get for their tips. This is an absolutely fantastic choice and this thread should be flooded with praise. Well done mate!

Celtic to go through on penalties @ 20/1 stan james - 1-1 from 1st leg in russia, to be honest although we played well, spartak may have scored another couple of goals on another day, they are top of their league and more than halfway through their season, we played very well on saturday thumping hearts 5-0 having finished off falkirk and aberdeen in the last 2 matches convincingly but the fullbacks to me are a major worry, possibly the strongest positions 12 months ago now are very suspect, spartak play to their strength of playing 2 wide men and the continual avalanche of cross balls is frightening, that said our home record in the champions league is played 12, won 9, drew 2 and lost 1 ( to barcelona ) is up there with the very best in europe. 1-1 after 90 mins is a very definate possibility then if it goes to penalties they are hit into the lisbon lions stand and believe me the noise when opposition players hit penalties would blow your ear drums apart, weve lost once in penalties ( to valencia ) only because we managed to miss 4 penalties ourselves but as saha found in the man utd game last season its very difficult to concentrate hitting into that end, a sea of swirling scarves and deafening whistles as the crowd are right on the pitch. Come on the Hoops !!! :hope
OMG !!! What a hit... Congrats for your team mate.. and for your money acc ;-)

Re: Champions League (28-29 Aug) Well done Nastro! :clap Remember you nailed the CS with Celtic v Milan last season and now this one! At 20/1 that was a great shot from you! Just wish I had followed your tip, enjoy the drinks, you deserve them for a pick like that! :ok

I am very happe when i can help to another people to win some money from betting...:clap:clap Besiktas 2-0 almost finish of the game and Fenerbahce 1-0 40th min of the game :clap:clap:clap
you certainly did mate :ok I only won £190 from the celtic correct prediction of penalties ( never got the bet on stan james ) but on the way to the game last night stuck a £10 acc bet on : Celtic/draw Fenerbache, Besiktas, Benfica, Newcastle and Dundee Utd ( last minute winner :notworthy ) for a £600 return ! the turkish picks where only there after reading your posts - have a cyber-pint m8, for an excellant post. cheers guys for the nice words.