Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!!

Burnley Joe

Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!!  

1. 1.

• yes, send the password please
    • no thanks

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!!

So is the money breakdown it's showing wrong for tonight? It's worked out with $50 added to the buy-ins. Will it be adjusted or stand for tonight's? (whole $ difference for me but $15 adrift for 1st). :unsure
It was wrong :\ and I did post somewhere in here :$ that it was wrong but good news !!!! (for everyone who cashed anyway), Virgin are wtiting it off so the $50 added stands :clap and hopefully has already been paid out ?. Can the people who cashed let me know the amounts they received, ta Will also send another cheeky little email and see if we can keep the next 2 as $50 added as well :lol, Dont ask dont get etc :hope:ok

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!! Oh and with my vast pc skills I ( errr read GaF and my missus Nikki) :$:$:$:$:$:$:$finally managed to get the spreadsheet sorted and the league table is now in post 1 :ok

Oh and with my vast pc skills I ( errr read GaF and my missus Nikki) :$:$:$:$:$:$:$finally managed to get the spreadsheet sorted and the league table is now in post 1 :ok
:clap Excellent layout and colour scheme for the League Table - much better than GaF's :tongue2;) Red.

It was wrong :\ and I did post somewhere in here :$ that it was wrong but good news !!!! (for everyone who cashed anyway)' date=' Virgin are wtiting it off so the $50 added stands :clap and hopefully has already been paid out ?. Can the people who cashed let me know the amounts they received, ta[/quote'] I got the $4.78 shown in the lobby which includes the extra $1 - paid out as normal when the tourney finished. :ok

Guest gazza271

Will also send another cheeky little email and see if we can keep the next 2 as $50 added as well :lol, Dont ask dont get etc :hope:ok
Tonights lobby is still showing as $50 added as well, just had confirmation from Virgin that they will do the same as last week and keep it added :ok Even more value, thanks Virgin :clap:clap:clap

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!! Registered for the virgin game tonight, but will probably be sat out for a few minutes at the start. Wifes in hospital just had her gall bladder removed(did read in the paper that someone sold their gall stones on e-bay for £20 each, as they say every cloud:eyes) visiting between 6.30 and 8.00 so may not be back for the start, could be a good thing I may last a bit longer than normal!

Guest gazza271

someone able to PM me the password please? it's the first one I've registered myself for' date=' help! :$[/quote'] I dont think you can receive PM's, I have just sent it to your email addy :ok

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!! Thanks for the support everyone. :ok I've ventured downstairs now as the internet connection is rubbish upstairs, Dan is not speakng to me, he says I got a fluky flush at the end there..... We have one computer in the kitchen and another upstairs and I think I got the rough end of the deal by sitting upstairs on my own. Thanks again everyone and I'm sorry for that fluky 4 on the river Morls....:$

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker - PL exclusive !!!! Thanks Noarfolk, well played by you also..... you were very scary when you had your massive chip lead (just before the final table) and kept raising..... :clap T'was a good game by all last night I think. I really like the PL games, you get good players, a good level of play and a friendly atmos....... :)