** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stick Your Wednesday Night bet here!

Greece ht/ft @ 5/6 Greece -1 @ 5/6 2 x £40 singles. I'm hoping for an early one and then hopefully the -1 to follow. Only got about a ton fifty left so i'll be biting my fingers on this one. If it goes tits up then you'll see me on the streets of Ayr Friday with my guitar. Also, small interest yankee bet on some dodgy aways, Holland @ eve, Italy @ eve, Belgium @4/6 and Ukraine 4/5 or 5/6 (1 of the two). Please note that the above was placed in a time of great depression on my part. Here we are an hour later and still feel like shyte. Come on the Greeks! Good luck to all.

Guest Pat the Baker

Re: Stick Your Wednesday Night bet here! After alot of soulsearching I have opted for Ireland 8/15. As we all know they have a great Home record, its the first game at home since the WC, we now have a great strike partnership in Duff and Keane and our defense looks solid. (even better if O'Shea starts). I expect a confident win. I expected to get Ireland at just below evens but left it late so when I saw my bookie offering 1/8 on England I waid in. England are beginning to tick over nicely. They seldon trip over these types of games and am confident of a Home Win. Ireland 8/15 England 1/8 double Wagered £200.

Re: Stick Your Wednesday Night bet here! Yeh Shrewd, They have to win by two clear goals. Usually I would cover this with a larger single on just a Greek win. It takes my fancy and I fancy a buzz. I need to get my life into gear also and having no money is always a great motivator to me:o

Guest South Manchester Latic

Re: Stick Your Wednesday Night bet here! Estonia V's Belgium @ 8/13 Yugoslavia V's Finland @ 1/2 £7.00 double, fingers crossed!

Guest Winsome Losesome

Fish Fingers Greece 1/3 Holland 5/6 Italy 5/6 €10 treble Greece -1 5/6 Holland -1 5/2 Italy -1 7/4 €3 treble Ukraine 8/11 Rep of Ireland 4/7 Norway 4/11 €5 treble Robbie Keane to score first and Ireland to win 2-0. €2 @ 14/1.

Re: Flash Fingers

Quote:

Let's hope you're not playing 'Ayr Guitar' on Friday then komp!

:lol :lol You dont know how close you are to the truth Hodgey:lol I just do 5 second gigs. I turn to the right, play a bit and proceded to follow the person till they go by and then return to the begining and facing right or wherever the 'crowd' are coming from. Norwegian Wood is easy enough to pull off. Oh yes betting. Sorry, stuck a fiver on Albania at 16/1 cos 'you never know'.:o Where was my alcohol again........?

Re: tonight Im the epitomy of a bad gambler. I dont fancy all of Holland or Italy or Ukraine to get a result to get a win tonight but was attracted by their prices. I only wanted a bet without there being much barr Greece that I fancied. 2-0 now, think it's gonna be a tough night for us away teamers.