** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wolverhampton Monday 20/08/07

Re: Wolverhampton Monday 20/08/07 2.15 Wolverhampton Tricky race to get the card underway, but im going to side with Jilly Why. This horse has to rate a big danger to these today for a great performance last time out in better company, takes a drop to class 6 today, and although on a losing run now which spands back to september of 2005, has to be respected today in this grade. Has run a close 2nd in class 4 company under this jockey today and does like the surface here at Wolverhampton. Has taken a massive drop in the weights to the horses all weather rating which is extreamly low considering been running good 2nds off a mark of 68, takes a tumble down to a low 50 today. Has to take this opportunity to get off the mark today off this all weather mark. Stays the 6f, and im hoping to get a decent price of around 4/1. 3.15 Wolverhampton Here i have selected Blue Hills from the Hiatt yard. This horse is an all weather horse and has been capained on the surface many times. Is a course and distance winner and should go well today. The stable have booked Chris Catlin who usually partners the horse and they are trying the visor today, instead of the horses usual blinkers. Is falling down the weights stedily and has a mark of 60 today, compared to the last time run here of 65, 5 plbs is a good pull. The horse usually is not run in august but have the stable found that the horse is working so well that he will want a run while he is hot, we will see. 4.15 Wolverhampton One horse that i simply cannot get away from is Jewelled Dagger. This horse three starts back ran in a class 2 race and finished 2nd, beating some good sorts that day off a mark of 74. Went up on the previous efforts in two not so good contests but was higher in the handicapper, is back to the mark of 74 today. The blinkers have defiantly done the trick for the horse and back in this sort of company today should run a big race. I think he is massively over priced at 10/1, in my view he should be half that. Yet to show he handles the polytrack but in the fettle the horse is in i cannot rule him out off a low weight too. 4.45 Wolverhampton What a terrible race this is bar one of the horses that i can see. Fulvio at least has some experience here and has won over course and distance and has still got something in the locker to win this sort of race, nothing can be said of any of the others.

Re: Wolverhampton Monday 20/08/07 14:15 BET NOW AT WBX.COM HANDICAP (CLASS 6) JILLY WHY (4/1 BET365) Has raced well in the last two races with a 4th and 2nd. Had a hampered start when finishing 4th and a bumped start when finishing 2nd. Drop in class today from previous two races, and is at his best distance of around 6f. Ridden by Norton who's only race on this horse was a 2nd behing Hoh Hoh Hoh who has gone on to finish 2nd at Ascot in a Class 2 race. Fully expect this to be close come the end if it gets that decent start.

Re: Wolverhampton Monday 20/08/07 These are my ratings of the horses chance in the race. Described more in the Leicester thread. 4.15 Wolverhampton Just Bond / Bold Diktator / Dream Lodge - 85 Nan Jan - 65 Coeur Courageux - 60 Zennerman / Merrymadcap / Jewelled Dagger - 55 Hoh Watanite / Red Contact - 50 Desert Leader - 40 King of Moors - 35 Surprising to find the favourite only rated 5th. Am going to lay that one at around 5/2. The top rated 3 are quite a way ahead of the rest. Am going to chance a combination forecast on the 3. :hope

Re: Wolverhampton Monday 20/08/07

These are my ratings of the horses chance in the race. Described more in the Leicester thread. 4.15 Wolverhampton Just Bond / Bold Diktator / Dream Lodge - 85 :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Nan Jan - 65 Coeur Courageux - 60 Zennerman / Merrymadcap / Jewelled Dagger - 55 Hoh Watanite / Red Contact - 50 Desert Leader - 40 King of Moors - 35 Surprising to find the favourite only rated 5th. Am going to lay that one at around 5/2. The top rated 3 are quite a way ahead of the rest. Am going to chance a combination forecast on the 3. :hope
Superb mate, hope you had the single on the winner too. A nice paying forecast there as well. :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Wolverhampton Monday 20/08/07

Hi JT, how does your system work mate? Are you going to share with us all, sorry new on here I may have missed it already. GG
Sorry guys just managed to find the systems part of the forum, will check these out. Seems very interesting GG