** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cricket: England vs India ODI Series

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: England vs India ODI Series

I feel quite hard done by having backed india before the match now' date=' they just threw the game away in the last 5 overs, bowling part timers who think of changing their action/line after just the 4th six of the over lol[/quote'] That's what happens when you only play 4 bowlers in an ODI. Luckily for them they've got the extra batsman because they might well need it. Dimi's showing the world why he's my favourite cricketer. He's only batted twice in the series and has hit 10 sixes :loon Dimi :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Cricket: England vs India ODI Series yeah this game could still be interesting, england have got quite a few overs to make up with 'part timers' as well, if they get off to a good start who knows. India sort of drifted into nothingness after being on top for 30 overs they didnt really know what to do. Yuvraj bowling 6 balls on leg stump to dimi is just stupidity.

Re: Cricket: England vs India ODI Series An unreal game of cricket which sets up Saturday superbly. It's been a superb series really and Lords promises to be a real cracker. Bit gutted that the 5-2 has gone but still hopeful England will win the series. -20 for todays bets but still +19.88 overall. Final game of the series is Saturday.

Re: Cricket: England vs India ODI Series What an amazing match today, it really did have it all. Uthappa certainly rode his luck at the end, but this series deserved to go to a decider at the home of cricket. That looks like being one hell of a game and there's no way i can call it with any sort of conviction. Therefore, bettingwise I'm taking the evens available on Paddy Power and with India already taken @ 2/1 guaranteeing an even money pay out. Then hoping James Anderson can hang on to his lead as England's top wicket taker.

Re: Cricket: England vs India ODI Series Yeah, bloody cracker. I'm not much of a 50-over fan and I thought the 7-series to be daft (though contractually necessary :moon) but great stuff! Wright was terrific although the importance of his impetus change kinda got lost in the whole thing. Open with him at Lords forcryingoutloud.

Re: Cricket: England vs India ODI Series You've got to love Rahul Dravid!! Puts us in to bat in a day nighter at the Rose Bowl, pretty much giving us the game, then he stuck us in on a belter at Edgbaston giving us that game, then at Lords on an overcast morning in September he chose to bat :lol:rollin:lol. The 2 outrights I had running today both came in, England winning the series and Anderson comfortably top wicket taker so +19.5 on the outrights and +39.38 for the series.