** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Who let you down tonight?

Guest South Manchester Latic

Re: Who let me down tonight? The sod in KFC Urmston. I ordered some Popcorn chicken and he said he'd bring it over to me when it was ready. He didn't, and I had to go back and get it myself. Bah.

Re: Who let me down tonight? had the same problem in McDonalds SML before the game, I ordered plain hamburger......PLAIN I said quite clearly......I get back to the car and theres fuckin relish and everything in it...pissed me odd so much..went back in and told them and he said "well, I gave you a plain one" I mean....fcuks sake!!! Of course he did, I cant exactly jump behind the counter and nick one with relish can I, I explanied that to him and he look as me as if I was the stupid one :( Idiot...got it eventually and it was nice :) oh BTW....my double won tonight ;)

Re: Who let me down tonight? Was it only in games involving the home countries (including Rep of Ireland) where odds on favourites didn't materialise. Not having had one accumulator which excluded all these games I am unfortunately unable to check any winnings to confirm.:( Was hoping to win the price of a new dishwasher tonight but as it is will have to scrape around for the price of a bottle of Fairy Liquid :rolleyes

Cursed The Curse Of Macedonia a few weeks ago they let me down by FAILING to beat Liectenstein Last night they ruined me again by Drawing with England i had england at 1/12 i didnt need it but i stuck it in there now im off to buy up all those T-Shirts that have the line "Ive Had a Macedonia!"

Macedonia Macedonia for me too - I had a 7 team accy including some good value like Belgium, Holland and Iceland all had won and I watched as England tamely peetered out in the last 15 minutes..... I put on 20 and wouldve got 190 Thanks England!! Miserable day all round Ireland let me down on my other bet a 6 team accy - so close to winning ..... but got nothing. :(

Guest South Manchester Latic

Re: Macedonia Matt The classic one is when you ask for something with NO CHEESE. what do you get? Cheese all over the bloody thing. Is there an employment policy with fast-food joints where they are only allowed to employ total f.uckwits? Apologies. Gone a bit off-subject here haven't we? surely this needs to be put into the bleating about fast-food service sector of the site! :)