** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Market Rasen ~ 18th Aug

640 Looks very tough on paper to predict this race, the paper fav Westfield Dancer is my lay for reason elsewhere on this forum and the Jonjo pair look very disappointing horses and Another Jewel gets the blinkers on tonight to try and work the oracle so will be left alone. I'm putting up two against the field at decent prices. The first is Ravenscar, back after a break and looked as though last time was reaching full fitness, Charlie Podgson does well with his few runners and I expect this one to improve again and that could be good enough to get him involved at around 12/1. Dropped back down the ratings to a mark he has won at before. The other one i like in this race is the lod rogue Rifleman, quoted at 40/1 in the Post which is far too big whatever you think of him. Upped in trip but at his only other try didnt run too badly and last time out ran in the Sedgefield race that was run at a mad pace but stuck on gamely. Ravenscar 12/1 Rifleman 40/1 740 Another tricky handicap, 16 runners but more than half of them have no chance, I'm taking a chance on Boxclever although the ground may not be firm enough. been watching this horse and has been slightly unlucky on two of his last three runs, dont normally like following 'unlucky' horses but the quality of this race or lack of it just gives him one last chance at around 14/1 Boxclever 14/1 710 Vaughan has been discussed in the Naps thread, i expect this one to be the best bet of the meeting, quoted at 13/8, would be happy with that. Vaughan 13/8