** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Internationals

Guest Titch

Ask a silly question - with respect Firstly let me say this. My bets have stunk lately so I am not up my own ass BUT You dont bet on friendly internatioanls because .... ermm ....they are friendlies? Like 2nd teams going out? Players not caring? Managers not really caring? Fans NOT REALLY caring. I am not taking the Piss - just trying to be honest - and hopefully trying to save us all some money.... no offence mate. :D

Guest Lardonio

Re: Internationals If you need to bet on friendly games, look for high value odds and (some draws and very high home/away odds) because internationals are unpredictable things (much like everything else these days but even worse) and should only be bet on with groceries or wife-money, not real cash like beer and betting money.

Re: Internationals I agree it is not wise to bet on friendlies. But, if you still want to try these matches in Africa, I believe that it would be wise to avoid Tunis, for they played the WC last year and Roger Lemerre is capable of securing at least a draw. If you still need higher odds for the accumulator, why not consider to add England against Australia ? Still there will be another match on wednesday, and that one is not a friendly one , EU qualifier Yugoslavia - Azerbaycan, the home side wont miss that one, as their group is very tight (Italy and Wales). You wont get high value odds for that one, but as a part of some treble could be worth betting.