Mid-week inter

Guest billy1976

Guest billy1976

has anybody got any views on the midweek internationals I am thinking on small double on a 2-1 England win with viduka to score last at about 110/1 and the a treble on rep. of Ireland 6/4 (away to Scotland) turkey 8/13 (at home to Ukraine sure they have not won away from home in over a year) Sweden 11/8 (away to Tunisia but might change to Spain as Larsson is out with broken jaw Spain are 5/6 at home to Germany) Prices are with Hills What do you think??????????:D :D :D

Re: Mid-week inter If Turkey are 5/4 then I'm off for a bank loan tomorrow, might be a friendly but Jesus christ that would be the value bet of the century. Turkey wont want to stop winning now and they have won there last couple of friendlies I think.

Guest MattyNeth

Re: Mid-week inter not sure I'd want to back the turks after this Gunes led Turkey to a superb third place finish at the World Cup finals and his team have won all three of their Group 7 qualifiers so far, scoring 10 goals and conceding just one in the process. Astonishingly though, every time the national team gets together Gunes' position seems to be questioned and the media claim the coach's relationship with Turkish FA president Haluk Ulusoy is far from perfect. But Gunes insists such speculation will not prevent him from doing his job. "At all our training camps, either I am being sacked or I resign. Just don't make shadows, that's all I want. I have a contract for four years that will end in 2004," he said. Gunes is without three key players for the clash with Ukraine, with Inter Milan midfielder Emre Belozoglu, defender Hakan Unsal of Galatasaray and Serhat Akin of Fenerbahce all injured. Gunes' opposite number Buryak claims Wednesday's match is "a good test for his side against strong opposition", but he is worried by the fact his players have not had much match practice due to the Ukrainian Premier League's winter break. "The main problem for our team is the absence of match practice, because the game is too early for us" added Buryak. "We have a serious unbalance due to the fact that conditions of our players playing in foreign clubs is much more better than those who play for Ukrainian clubs. "The most important purpose of this game is to preview our players and to determine their readiness for the game with Spain in March and I'll make as many substitutions in the game as possible."

Guest billy1976

re after all team talk I have decided to lump big on turkey with small bet on doubles, trebles and 4 fold on draws for the following Scotland - Rep. of Ireland Holland - Argentina Italy - Portugal Spain - Germany I also think great Value to found in Finland and Switzerland as Northern Ireland cannot score and Slovenia are just poor Good Luck