Blue Square Bubble Freeroll

GaF

table_header_1.gifspacer.gif
Bubble Tournaments
spacer.gif
Going out 'on the bubble' is a poker expression that refers to the player who misses out on the prize money by just one place in a tournament. If this happens to you in any real-money single* or multi-table tournament we will give you a second chance to win some prize money by entering you into a monthly $1,000 bubble freeroll. If you miss out on the prize money by just one place, simply email [email protected] with 'bubble' in the subject line, include your screename and details of the tournament in which you just missed out on the prize money. Once we have confirmed your result we will enter you into the $1,000 freeroll. Entries must be claimed by midday on the first Friday of the following month. The July Bubble Freeroll will take place on Sunday August 5th at 4pm BST for all those who claimed their seat in advance. * Two player single table tournaments do not count.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll Just qualified for next months - it took me lot longer than normal as I kept coming 2nd in the 6-handed STTs - no 1sts just 6 2nds before I got a 3rd - its a funny old game :rollin. I've had a fair few dollars out of this tourney - and will therefore be both happy and sad to see more PLr's in it :lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest gazza271

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll In at the first attempt :dude:dude:dude:dude:dude Just played my normal game :lol:lol:lol nah, it was quite hard work actually :\

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll There was a player (millar44) giving all kinds of shit out in the chatbox, and he was the biggest muppet going - he thought he was a worldbeating player and the rest of us were all muppets (It was a 10c STT ffs!!!)- just looked at his sharkscope.... Games Played 662 Average ROI -25% Total Profit -$118 lol lol lol Why is it that most of the time, the "Keyboard Warriers" in the chat box actually turn out to be the worst players? Anyway - made it first try :dude Though it was soooooooooooo tempting not to throw it on the bubble and stick around long enough for him to stay out of the money.....

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll

I fired off a 'bubble email' a couple of days ago and still no response' date=' is that normal?[/quote'] No - they usually respond pretty quick ..... but I haven't got my confirmation either :unsure

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll Sent my entry with my screen name, table number and time as usual and got this reply: I can confirm that I am unable to access your account from the information provided, could you please forward an account number or username? Alternatively, if you do not have these details to hand, please supply us with your full name and postcode. Sent my account number and they have added me to the tournament. First time I've had that problem.

Re: Blue Square Bubble Freeroll Sunday's game is now in the lobby with only 43 entries so far. Good showing of PLers though. Good idea to check you are in if you've qualified and contact them if you are not. Good luck to all those playing.:hope