Boss €100,000 Gtd now €75,000

GaF

Don't know much about this tourney :unsure - anyone know how many it usually gets? Is there an overlay? :unsure Buy in is $100+$9, kicks off at 20:00 BST on Sunday nights. I see last weeks got 925 entrants - if you consider the rake, then there is no overlay. (just the glory of a $24,500 1st prize :loon)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Re: Boss €100,000 Gtd

That'll help Graeme/PL get future added value from them
yeah i know,,,just a bit of frustration coming out,but they really are bad players or as the wife says they must be better than me as their J/4 against my A/K beat me as did Q/3 beat my A/9. so i guess that makes me a bad player :(

yeah i know' date=',,just a bit of frustration coming out,but they really are bad players or as [b']the wife says they must be better than me as their J/4 against my A/K beat me as did Q/3 beat my A/9. so i guess that makes me a bad player :(
:lol I worked out my lifetime P/L from poker at the end of last month. The Mrs asked what I was doing, and I told her - including the figure. Now given she is happy spending the money when it hits the bank account I was aghast at her response of "tut, is that all? Somebody won more than that in one hand according to your magazine the other month. Wives - you can always rely on them to make you feel better!

:lol I worked out my lifetime P/L from poker at the end of last month. The Mrs asked what I was doing, and I told her - including the figure. Now given she is happy spending the money when it hits the bank account I was aghast at her response of "tut, is that all? Somebody won more than that in one hand according to your magazine the other month. Wives - you can always rely on them to make you feel better!
They featured a 1c/2c game?;)

what a fecking joke this tourney is,,,,supposed to be a high stake game??? full of freerollers even after 2 hours play....really glad i didnt pay to play this and i remember why i dont play on Paradise.
You just make yourself look a bit silly here.....'full of free rollers' and there's you in without paying (by the way, you don't know how the other folk raised the stake) ....I'm sure I highlighted your temperament at least 2 years ago but you still appear to struggle to be able to shrug off the inevitable losses required to progress!:sad I'm quite happy to be surrounded by fish regardless of whether I make the cash or not!:ok TQM

You just make yourself look a bit silly here.....'full of free rollers' and there's you in without paying (by the way, you don't know how the other folk raised the stake) ....I'm sure I highlighted your temperament at least 2 years ago but you still appear to struggle to be able to shrug off the inevitable losses required to progress!:sad I'm quite happy to be surrounded by fish regardless of whether I make the cash or not!:ok TQM
i see where your coming from, and so everyone says they love to be surrounded by the fish,,i dont,i always get outdrawn by them whereas if i play against a better class of player i lose by my mistakes not fishy ones. i can live with that,i just cant get my head round some of their play as it is awful imo.

i see where your coming from, and so everyone says they love to be surrounded by the fish,,i dont,i always get outdrawn by them whereas if i play against a better class of player i lose by my mistakes not fishy ones. i can live with that,i just cant get my head round some of their play as it is awful imo.
So, you prefer to play against players that have an edge on you?......not a good way to think!:unsure Just take a few deep breaths when you lose after the chips go in when you're ahead....most of us are immune to losing in that fashion as it's the way we expect to go out! :cry:cry:cry:cry I can assure you that there are many PL members losng whilst ahead and don't bother to make a drama out of it as it's way they expect to lose! I really feel like a stuck record here...apologies for that!:$ TQM

So, you prefer to play against players that have an edge on you?......not a good way to think!:unsure Just take a few deep breaths when you lose after the chips go in when you're ahead....most of us are immune to losing in that fashion as it's the way we expect to go out! :cry:cry:cry:cry I can assure you that there are many PL members losng whilst ahead and don't bother to make a drama out of it as it's way they expect to lose! I really feel like a stuck record here...apologies for that!:$ TQM
not a problem mate,,and it is my make up,,,just the way i am and i like to entertain you all with the ramblings..:dude and yes i do prefer to play against players that understand the game,i know my failings and try very hard to sort them out,not easy at times as i set very high expectations of myself rightly or wrongly, i would prefer to play Live every night but that is not possible

not a problem mate,,and it is my make up,,,just the way i am and i like to entertain you all with the ramblings..:dude and yes i do prefer to play against players that understand the game,i know my failings and try very hard to sort them out,not easy at times as i set very high expectations of myself rightly or wrongly, i would prefer to play Live every night but that is not possible
I'm sure, in an ideal world, we'd all like to play live every night.....that's not going to happen and it's also not the problem! I'm pretty certain you'd be in the top 25% of the players from this Forum judged on your ability....if you could sort out the mental side I'm sure you'd easily be in the top 10%:ok That's enough psychology for one day...good night folks!:zzz:zzz:zzz TQM

I've played in this tourney a few times Alan and full of fish it is certainly not, some of the best MTT players in the world play in this and if you cannot work out their plays you need to back through your HH's, study and learn from it :ok

• 8 months later...

Re: Boss €100,000 Gtd :ok From PokerKings. Thought I'd seen something about it.

Sunday GTD with reduced buy-in Sunday, June 6th, will be our last €100,000 GTD with a buy-in of €140+€10. The next Sunday GTD on June 13th will have a reduced buy-in of €125+€10 and a guaranteed prize pool of €75,000.