** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

aces sel2

aceishigh

staking plan flat and jumps decide your max bet and bet as follows these fig are based on the true returns for the following prices its designed to keep the bank ticking over increase your stakes as the bank increases less than 1/2 100% 1/2-10/11 75% evens-11/8 65% 6/4-15/8 50% 2/1-11/4 35% 3/1-7/2 30% 4/1 and more 20% sel monday 6th ripon 2.20 dry speedfit & broken applause (saver only) 4.50 light sentance & red chairman (saver only) new ab 4.30 fieldsoeclover & celticello (dutch) & mistified (saver only) when i say saver its only to return the stakes on the other two i have dutched good luck to all today

Re: ace's sel Firstly :welcome To the PL aceishigh. Staking Plan is fine, But for future reference, all horses for selection need to have some reasoning behind them. If you look at the top of the thread you will see a sticky about the forum rules. Good luck and hopefully you will stick around and share your selections.

Re: ace's sel well not a sniff of a winner it was hard for the punters yesterday with the sel if there are 2 or more horses the max bet is the price of the smallest sp ie 2/1 would be 35% the saver must come from within that figure the total outlay must not exseed the %age bet the sel i give are from my own personal handicapping and form sel the horse today is an improving 3 yo amongst a field of fairly non decript horses i know it would be fine in the real world to give an explanation for each sel but i dont have the time to go though my resoning for each race my hard earned will be on this horse today sel chep 2.15 down the brick (ew) the racing looks hard again today i think i will take a look at the spreads to see if i can lay the fav's good luck to all today

Re: ace's sel

Firstly :welcome To the PL aceishigh. Staking Plan is fine, But for future reference, all horses for selection need to have some reasoning behind them. If you look at the top of the thread you will see a sticky about the forum rules. Good luck and hopefully you will stick around and share your selections.
hi kevsul i see your from birminham are you a poker player? if so do you remember the old rainbow poker room now defunct d baxter, mark goodwin, and co the good old days pity i did not start to post last week gave 6 from 6 on wed good luck to you today

Re: ace's sel

sel chep 2.15 down the brick (ew) the racing looks hard again today i think i will take a look at the spreads to see if i can lay the fav's good luck to all today
Winner. :clap Not sure about backing it ew as it was 9-4 but depends what SP you were expecting. As this is a system based on your own ratings i will move it to the systems thread where you will get plenty of input from like minded punters who also use their own ratings or systems devised from Massey ratings etc. Good luck with all your selections, hope you can keep finding the winners. Also please take a moment to have a quick look at the rules at the top of the page regarding horse racing systems. Cheers. :ok

Re: ace's sel this is NOT A SYSTEM the horses are assesed by form the ratings are my own how can anyone compair one horses chance to another without some form of reference the staking plan is also NOT A SYSTEM it is based on sound fact of the sp returns for horses in that bracket it is designed to keep you bank intact nice winner yesterday a lot of the horses i back get backed in yesterday being no exception at the time of posting down the brick was 4.8 on betfair hence the ew bet todays sel the reson im backing these is that they come out top for the particular bet im going to have i could ramble on about down in class trip suits trainers strike rate ect ect but it would take to long to explain my resoning for each sel rest assured i have not stuck a pin in the paper to obtain them dont forget to bet with the %age staking plan if you think you will back more 4/1+ winners than 1/2 chances then your living in a dream world sel bri 4.00 kasumi win,place (of the %age for those odds) pon 4.10 bauer place only (of the %age for those odds ) new 3.50 viva volta win, place (of the %age for those odds) good luck to all today

Re: ace's sel i wll run you through todays bets at current betfair prices the %ages are of the max bet bri 4.00 kasumi 5.0 win evens a place ie 4/1 of max bet 20% win, 65% place (of max bet) pon 4.10 bauer place only 1.7, 75% of max bet new 3.50 viva volta 7.6 win 2.32 place , 20%win, 65% place (of max bet) good luck to all today

Re: ace's sel aceishigh, we take the term "system" quite widely here, i assume you make your selections by the same method each time. This can be different from race to race but in essence your go through a series of steps that are always the same. In other words you have a systematic approach to bet selection and that is sufficient to call it a system ( if you wish ). The core rule from wich most others are derived is that people need to add reasoning to bet selections. ( which can be the same each time in case of a system ) You do not consider this a system and you do not intend to add reasoning to each bet then: When you do have reasoning to add you should add the bet to the appropriate thread in ATR. You can run a thread of your own but then again reasoning with each bet is required. The only Forum where reasoning is not required is the Glory Hunters Forum. Suggestion: Add your bets to the appropriate threads in ATR when you can add reasoning, run a personal thread in the Glory Hunters Forum and add as much bets with or without reasoning as you want.

Re: ace's sel no i dont do that if you look at my post yesterday i gave the reason for the sel ie improving 3yo against mediocer horses that is not the case today each race is judeged on its own merits no systems for me just 40 years of experiance good luck to all today

Re: ace's sel ok lets do the maths assuming £100 max bet i know its small but i will use it as an example only with the prices i gave you as i said most of the horses i back are backed in bri 4.00 kasumi 5.0 win evens a place ie 4/1 of max bet 20% win, 65% place (of max bet) pon 4.10 bauer place only 1.7, 75% of max bet new 3.50 viva volta 7.6 win 2.32 place , 20%win, 65% place (of max bet) bri 4.0 kasumi 4x£20= £80 + 1x£65=£65 = + £145 pon 4.10 bauer .7x £75 = + £52.50 ( winner broke the track record) 3.50 viva volta 6.6x£20= £132 + 1.32x£65 = £81.84 = + 213.84 total for day 145+52.5+213.84 = £411.34 thats it for today all you arbers were up for nothing good luck to all tonight i think you ought to change newbie punter to newbie poster it would be more appropriate

aces sel2 staking plan flat and jumps decide your max bet and bet as follows these fig are based on the true returns for the following prices its designed to keep the bank ticking over increase your stakes as the bank increases less than 1/2 100% 1/2-10/11 75% evens-11/8 65% 6/4-15/8 50% 2/1-11/4 35% 3/1-7/2 30% 4/1 and more 20% sel monday 6th staking plan flat and jumps decide your max bet and bet as follows these fig are based on the true returns for the following prices its designed to keep the bank ticking over increase your stakes as the bank increases less than 1/2 100% 1/2-10/11 75% evens-11/8 65% 6/4-15/8 50% 2/1-11/4 35% 3/1-7/2 30% 4/1 and more 20% sel monday 6th ripon 2.20 dry speedfit & broken applause (saver only) 4.50 light sentance & red chairman (saver only) new ab 4.30 fieldsoeclover & celticello (dutch) & mistified (saver only) when i say saver its only to return the stakes on the other two i have dutche ripon 2.20 dry speedfit & broken applause (saver only) 4.50 light sentance & red chairman (saver only) new ab 4.30 fieldsoeclover & celticello (dutch) & mistified (saver only) when i say saver its only to return the stakes on the other two i have dutched good luck to all today

well not a sniff of a winner it was hard for the punters yesterday with the sel if there are 2 or more horses the max bet is the price of the smallest sp ie 2/1 would be 35% the saver must come from within that figure the total outlay must not exseed the %age bet the sel i give are from my own personal handicapping and form sel the horse today is an improving 3 yo amongst a field of fairly non decript horses i know it would be fine in the real world to give an explanation for each sel but i dont have the time to go though my resoning for each race my hard earned will be on this horse today sel chep 2.15 down the brick (ew) the racing looks hard again today i think i will take a look at the spreads to see if i can lay the fav's good luck to all today this is NOT A SYSTEM the horses are assesed by form the ratings are my own how can anyone compair one horses chance to another without some form of reference the staking plan is also NOT A SYSTEM it is based on sound fact of the sp returns for horses in that bracket it is designed to keep you bank intact nice winner yesterday a lot of the horses i back get backed in yesterday being no exception at the time of posting down the brick was 4.8 on betfair hence the ew bet todays sel the reson im backing these is that they come out top for the particular bet im going to have i could ramble on about down in class trip suits trainers strike rate ect ect but it would take to long to explain my resoning for each sel rest assured i have not stuck a pin in the paper to obtain them dont forget to bet with the %age staking plan if you think you will back more 4/1+ winners than 1/2 chances then your living in a dream world sel bri 4.00 kasumi win,place (of the %age for those odds) pon 4.10 bauer place only (of the %age for those odds ) new 3.50 viva volta win, place (of the %age for those odds) good luck to all today ok lets do the maths assuming £100 max bet i know its small but i will use it as an example only with the prices i gave you as i said most of the horses i back are backed in bri 4.00 kasumi 5.0 win evens a place ie 4/1 of max bet 20% win, 65% place (of max bet) pon 4.10 bauer place only 1.7, 75% of max bet new 3.50 viva volta 7.6 win 2.32 place , 20%win, 65% place (of max bet) bri 4.0 kasumi 4x£20= £80 + 1x£65=£65 = + £145 pon 4.10 bauer .7x £75 = + £52.50 ( winner broke the track record) 3.50 viva volta 6.6x£20= £132 + 1.32x£65 = £81.84 = + 213.84 total for day 145+52.5+213.84 = £411.34 thats it for today all you arbers were up for nothing good luck to all tonight i think you ought to change newbie punter to newbie poster it would be more appropriate ok here are the results warts and all since i started i have moved the original thread back here as my sel are not system based at all its a lot of form study and putting your self in the mind of the trainer i will post sel later along with a review of pricies and value good luck to all today
user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

Re: aces sel2 ok sel going well lets hope we can keep up the momentum ground alot different than of late lets hope it says good, /good/firm i will use the first race as an example of how the staking works then just give sel after that hay 3.10 nouveau, 3.5 b/f to win,35% win, b/f 1.62 place 75% place (of max bet) 3.40 ballroom dancer, win & place fol 5.40 strobe & jack dawson (ducth) %of smallest price ducth within that % only bath 6.00 plane painter, win only this seems the kind of horse that may win or be no where but ground has now come in his favour 8.00 last sovereign, win & place (my nap for today) 8.30 matterofact, win & place good luck to all today

Re: aces sel2 aceishigh, you seem to have missed the point, if you want to post in ATR then you need to add reasoning to your selections, if you want it in your own thread then you need to provide reasoning with each selection. We welcome and appreciate you sharing with us your, by blood sweat and tears, obtained selections without any reasoning. But then you need to do that in the Glory Hunters Forum. Don't worry about not getting an audiance. If you are successfull people will soon find you. Nothing personal mate, just the way it is.

Re: aces sel2 Data punter not worried about an ordiance just trying to pass on some 40 years experiance in the game only just started reposting after many years i will try and run some thought on value betting if i get time what thread do you put that on?

Re: aces sel2 " value betting " in general would get most replies in Systems and Strategies, if it's in a context of horse racing then At The Races is equally appropriate, depends what your intention with the subject is, the forums get a different type of reader althou if a thread is of particular quality people will find it where-ever it is, up to you. As it's a subject on it's own, not bet selections, it can be in a thread of it's own. If there is an existing thread on the same subject say on the last 2 pages then add to that otherwise start a new one.

Re: aces sel2 good day yesterday n/r, and a void race (this was the 7.00 race where there was a n/r if i pick more than 2 horses and one is a n/r then the race is void) also, 2nd, 11/4 winner, 10/11 winner wed sel bev 2.40 united nations, win bev 3.10 divine sprit yar 4.50 billy one punch ham 7.25 montrachet good luck to all today