England v Serbia & montinegro

Guest steve1966

Guest steve1966

Hills have England at 2/5 and I think this is a good bet. We have a few so called regulars out but there's competition for places with a Euro qualifier next week. Not too sure about Serbia/mont though. I've checked their form and even though its not fantastic they have produced one or two good results in the last year. England therefor to win comfortably but then I thought that against Macedonia !!!

Guest andy99

Re: England v Serbia & montinegro Just a reminder to everyone - Serbia & Montenegro are Yugoslavia (they changed their name). As you are probably aware they have some decent players like Savo Milosevic, Darko Kovacevic etc.

Guest kojic2003

Re: England v Serbia & montinegro Serbia will be without Stankovic(Lazio),Kezman(PSV),Dragutinovic(St.Liege) for sure.Kovacevic(Sociedad),Milosevic(Espanyol),Mijatovic(Levante),Njegus(Sevilla) will probably play only 20min or they will not play at all.Also Krstajic(Werder) has some problems. You was mentioning their form.You shoudn't look in that at all.Serbia had many problems with injuries and that's one reason for bad results.And second reason is that they don't have contentration for frendlies at all.So nobody can't predict how will they play next match.This is team where curent form doesn't mean anything.Also I saw some problems in England's squad.There are many players from Serbian league who will have big motivation.These player like to play against english football style.

Guest Accaman

re Serbian team according to Serbian newspaper: Jevric Mirkovic Vidic Stefanovic Markovic Dmitrovic Nenad Kovacevic Trobok Vukic Ilic Jestrovic Let me put it this way, If I knew that before I wouldn`t go to Leicester, but since I already got the ticket, what the hell! PS. Don`t worry if you never heard of those players, many Serbs don`t know them nither.

Guest pradoxy

Re: England v Serbia & montinegro

PS. Don`t worry if you never heard of those players, many Serbs don`t know them nither.
:lol unless darko has a brother so Accaman do you think its worth the evens price on Eng ht/ft? i think 2/9 at lads is too short unless u lump on but i dont have the cash so maybe the double result is one to consider...

Re: England v Serbia & montinegro acca.........where abouts you sitting in the ground? You bring any of them flares into the ground and you are all for a kicking ;) ;) I dont care bout the result tomorrow, Im only going cus its Leicester and Im leaving work at 2 anyway so Ill be drunk of my ass by kick off. :o

Guest johnny

Re: England v Serbia & montinegro Surely Rooney has to start. Heskey is a poor player and struggles in the EPL let alone at international level. Phil Neville could start in midfield. He played well here for MU in the middle third of the season. Fancy England to win this as S&M have brought a weaker team than they normally field.

Guest kojic2003

Re: England v Serbia & montinegro I see players from W.Ham,Birmingham,M'boro,Villa,Southampton,...They are good,that's not the problem,but come on.These players don't play good in Euro comp. or some clubs don't play at all.Red Star or Partizan can beat these clubs without big problems.Many players from RS and Partizan played in CLQ and Uefa cup,they played excelent games against Chievo,Sporting,Bayern,Lazio,Slavia,Hammarby this season.Other players are playing for Euro clubs.Also Mijatovic was the best player in Real Madrid few years ago,Jestrovic is one of the best players in Anderlecht,he will have big motiv for this match,because he wants to improve that he is good for national team.Also I see that Rooney will play.Come on,Vidic eat for breackfast players like he is.For me Owen is a only star in this squad and he can give advantage to England in this match.I see that Owen No2 is in starting 11.There are many players who deserve to play and I don't understand why he will start tonight.Campbell will not play and that is big problem for England. You shouldn't bet with your heart,you must see the facts.When Serbia play friendly match I will go against them,if I think that they haven't big chances.I'm with them only when they play important matches.England can win,but this is not match where are they better side.Also we are not team where curent form means something.

Serbia Just heard this morning that Savicevic announced that all the selected players will take part in the match, and that he intends to let 11 substitutes play the second half. Taken that Savicevic had no previous coaching experience until he got this job, and that it seems that he regularly puts his cousins in the team :) it will be chaos. Remember though that Serbia decided to play Azerbaijan in February in terrible weather in Podgorica, the worst pitch possible(so they played 2-2 in the end) instead playing in May, just in order to get a date for the German friendly. So to many players this match against England is maybe more important than qualifiers they should play in some days. They will try to win at all costs. Though its a friendly match, I think lots of yellow cards can be expected.

:) Given that both sides will eat up half the match flaffing about with substitutions my fetish for betting on corners leads me to a rather low corner count.This inevitably means there will be about 25!! Regarding the result I dont think the former yugoslavians should be under rated by any means although if England have Upson in the heart of the defence they will not leak much.Upson in my view is the best English central defender yep better than even Campbell.I know that will be deemed somewhat contoversial but i sincerely believe barring injury he will go on to have a massive career at the heart of the England defence.What was Wenger thinking letting such a class act out of his grasp??

Guest kojic2003

Re: Serbia

Remember though that Serbia decided to play Azerbaijan in February in terrible weather in Podgorica
What terrible weather?It was sunny day! :\