Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07)

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Sundsvall v Atvidabergs a very interesting match actually. The 2nd-place visitors are on a really good run of points taken and of overs, but they have had their problems on away and here they play a 3rd-place home team that never concedes at home -- I mean it, 5-2-0 with a 13-0 goal differential. Should be interesting to see who carries the day. I would imagine home and away form would suggest a 2-0 Sundsvall win, but you never know in this league.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) I'm a swede (and an AIK-fan just like G:G), so maybe I can try to be of help. A lot of new names in many clubs as the summer transfer window is still wide open in Sweden. Enköping have many injuries, including goalie Berg, but also three new signings meant to boost their sorry attack. Norrköping have a couple of injuries and a suspension on midfielder Dybendahl. In the Allsvenskan games note that Halmstad will be missing Djuric and Gefle will be missing Woxlin because of suspensions. In both cases, these are quite serious setbacks. I'm completely new to the forum so I wouldn't dream of telling anybody how to spend their money, however my own plays for the day are: Halmstad-GAIS Draw/GAIS Kalmar-Gefle Kalmar -1 Sundsvall - Åtvidaberg Sundsvall Norrköping - Ljungskile Over 2,5 Falkenberg - Enköping Over 2,5

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) I am surprised no one is paying any attention to Landskrona - Mjalby match. Landskrona seems to find their way and form again, showing nice results recently against strong sides (Norrkoping, beating inform Atvidaberg), also played a draw in the previous leg with Mjlaby. At home I do expect them to be much stronger and to get all 3 points from Mjlaby. Odds 2.1+ for HW are very nice to me.. Does anyone have any additional info on squads??? THANKS!

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Landskrona -0.25 @ 1.78 (Pinnacle) The home team have been a negative surprise this season, but they have shown some improvement, the away win to Norrköping in the cup should have raised their confidence. They got 1-1 away to Mjällby the match before that, a close match were Landskrona played well against a strong home team. Landskrona won their latest home match, vs Åtvidaberg, 4-2, so they definately have a high capacity when things start to work for them. Mjällby are a tough team to beat, they never give anything away, also got their first away win their last away match, 3-0 vs Falkenberg. I think Landskrona will start to climb the ladder now, and I rank them as the stronger team in this matchup, based on both squad and recent performance. My concern is that Mjällby may fight their way to a draw so I choose the -0.25 line. Gif Sundsvall @ 1.89 (Betfair) Sundsvall got some heavy critisism from fans and media after the loss to Väsby in the cup, before that match they lost to todays opponant, 1-3 away. I for one am very surprised by Åtvidaberg's performance so far, I would not have guessed that they could play so well and certainly not be placed 2nd. I still don't think that they are a good enough team to compete for a place in Allsvenskan, my predicition is for Åtvidaberg to slow daown a bit and end maybe mid table. Sundsvall, placed 3d, are very strong at home and I hope they see this match as a perfect opportunity to not only bounce back from the cupmatch but also to steal the 2nd place from Åtvidaberg. Home win for me.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Not an expert in Swedish football, but based solely in form, Sirius Uppsala tb Degerfors @1.82 (Betfair) looks nice. Sirius sits at 4th position with a great home record (6-0-1, 15-7) losing only to leader Norrkopping, while Degerfors is last with an awful away record (1-1-5, 5-14). Can anybody with a better knowledge of Swedish leagues comment?

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07)

Not an expert in Swedish football' date=' but based solely in form, [b']Sirius Uppsala tb Degerfors @1.82 (Betfair) looks nice. Sirius sits at 4th position with a great home record (6-0-1, 15-7) losing only to leader Norrkopping, while Degerfors is last with an awful away record (1-1-5, 5-14). Can anybody with a better knowledge of Swedish leagues comment?
I don't think Sirius should be backed based on form: Both teams have got 4 points from their last 5 matches, Degerfors won the home match 1-0. Both teams have one important defender suspended and one important midfielder injured, but Sirius get back midfielder Gallo, good news for them. Degerfors recently signed midfielder Holmberg from division 1 team Qviding, he was a key player in his former team and ready to play today, if he's good enough for Superettan remains to be seen. My guess is homewin, but I find it difficult to work Sirius out now: Will they get back to winning ways again or was their great 1st half of the season just a case of overperforming? No bet for me, I'm too unsure.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Norrköping - Ljungskile First thoughts were to back the home side as they must be pissed as their latest game ended to a loss against todays opponent ending the awesome streak they had going on, but the odds are 1.45ish -> not acceptable. Over2.5 goals on the other hand sounds really great although the odds are just a bit better @1.65 . Norrköping have played six home games in a row that have gone over the line, making only one home game under (the first game of the season). Also they've played over the line nine games in a row now... need I say more? :tongue2 Okey, the visitor has also played four games in a row over now and has conceded three goals in two latest road games. Plainly said I think that Norrköping will come in and kick the s*** out of Ljungskile as a reaction from the 2-1 defeat. Can't see this going under... oh well it could happen, but it would take a small wonder performance from Ljungskile defense and the two latest road games show they just could have some motivation problems as the visitor. Adding this one to a double with Kalmar hw (Allsvenskan) to make it @2.64. ------------ Best of luck everyone :ok

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Interested in the over too for Norrkoping. However, any1 here have any infos regarding player absences ?? Like any important striker / defender missings perhaps ??

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Smart move, FinlandiaFish! Good luck to you! I might just join you. And thank you, G:G, for your warm welcome! I think we know each other a little from "Gnagarforum" where I use the nick "Veteran". How many do you think AIK will score on monday? I'm guessing 4, but then I'm a very cautious bloke. :-) Landskrona, Mjällby, Sirius, Degerfors - all too unpredictable for me.

I don't think Sirius should be backed based on form: Both teams have got 4 points from their last 5 matches' date=' Degerfors won the home match 1-0. Both teams have one important defender suspended and one important midfielder injured, but Sirius get back midfielder Gallo, good news for them. Degerfors recently signed midfielder Holmberg from division 1 team Qviding, he was a key player in his former team and ready to play today, if he's good enough for Superettan remains to be seen. My guess is homewin, but I find it difficult to work Sirius out now: Will they get back to winning ways again or was their great 1st half of the season just a case of overperforming? No bet for me, I'm too unsure.[/quote'] Thanks for the good analysis, G:G. :notworthy I'll stay clear then.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Norrkoping missing a few players, including brasilian striker Bruno Santos, but he's been gone on and off most of the season. Kristoffersson, who scored both against Norrköping a week ago, should be playing for Ljungskile. He's being scouted by Djurgården and other top clubs so he's eager to impress.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (29-30 July 07) Hi guys, my first post on this forum.... i'd like to know your opinions on this round of Superettan, especially on the game Landskrona-Mjallby. Both had played matches few days ago and winning them, so morale in the teams should be high, but Landskrona is in the low part of tabell while Mjallby is middle-high zone of it. Guess hometeam needs more than visitors three points, in your opinions odds like 2,10-2,15 for HW are good enough to take or are too low? Thanx guys...

Norrkoping missing a few players' date=' including brasilian striker Bruno Santos, but he's been gone on and off most of the season. Kristoffersson, who scored both against Norrköping a week ago, should be playing for Ljungskile. He's being scouted by Djurgården and other top clubs so he's eager to impress.[/quote'] Thx for the info :)

And thank you, G:G, for your warm welcome! I think we know each other a little from "Gnagarforum" where I use the nick "Veteran". How many do you think AIK will score on monday? I'm guessing 4, but then I'm a very cautious bloke. :-)
Aha, ok, yup, recognize your nick, these days I only read Gnagarforum, haven't written anything in a long while :( AIK will score at least 5 :lol OK, sorry for this off topic conversation, everyone.

Norrköping - Ljungskile First thoughts were to back the home side as they must be pissed as their latest game ended to a loss against todays opponent ending the awesome streak they had going on, but the odds are 1.45ish -> not acceptable. Over2.5 goals on the other hand sounds really great although the odds are just a bit better @1.65 . Norrköping have played six home games in a row that have gone over the line, making only one home game under (the first game of the season). Also they've played over the line nine games in a row now... need I say more? :tongue2 Okey, the visitor has also played four games in a row over now and has conceded three goals in two latest road games. Plainly said I think that Norrköping will come in and kick the s*** out of Ljungskile as a reaction from the 2-1 defeat. Can't see this going under... oh well it could happen, but it would take a small wonder performance from Ljungskile defense and the two latest road games show they just could have some motivation problems as the visitor. Adding this one to a double with Kalmar hw (Allsvenskan) to make it @2.64. ------------ Best of luck everyone :ok
Unlucky mate. I don't understand how the hell that one didn't win. Oh well. No more Scandinavian football bets for me again after this, Kalmar and Esbjerg :wall

Landskrona -0.25 @ 1.78 Gif Sundsvall @ 1.89
Landskrona lost 2-4, that was a big surprise for me, but at least Sundsvall did the business, 2-0. Not a good evening but no disaster, sorry for scaring anyone from backing Sirius, they got their win in the end.

Landskrona lost 2-4' date=' that was a big surprise for me, but at least Sundsvall did the business, 2-0. Not a good evening but no disaster, sorry for scaring anyone from backing Sirius, they got their win in the end.[/quote'] No problem with Sirius. You hit more than you miss, so that's OK for me. Keep up the good work !