Wed 18'th sas league

HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AGF v AC Horsens (18:00 BST)2.153.403.40106% Related markets...Match Result - - -Half-time/Full-timeDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Esbjerg v Brøndby (18:00 BST)3.553.402.37100% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Nordsjaelland v Copenhagen (18:00 BST)6.503.751.61104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
Randers v Viborg (18:00 BST)2.303.403.20105%

Re: Wed 18'th sas league

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Fc Nordsjælland - FCK
Selection FCK
Strength 10/10
Date 18/07/2007
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.65 (Back)
Reasoning FCK have been out in the transfer market bringing in Wurtz (while losing Linderoth,) Antonssen and Nordstrand, whom they've gotten from FCN. FCN have brought in Pode from Swedish football to cover for Nordstrand, but I think he'll need time to get close to the level Nordstrand was playing before he got sold to FCK. FCN are missing Jukka Santala and will most likely have Bernburg and Pode up front, while FCK will be fielding either 2 of Allback, Ailton and Nordstrand. I think that FCK are levels above FCN and I give them about 65 % chance of winning, giving a betvalue of 107,25 %

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Esbjerg - Brøndby
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 18/07/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning 300 £ available. Esbjerg and Brøndby are both offensive teams, Esbjerg has brought in Lekic to finish off their attacks and Mikkelsen to take their freekicks while Brøndby have been massive on the transfer market getting Tobias Mikkelsen, Peter Madsen and Gislasson, while Lorentzen apparently is back. I think with the two offensive minded teams that there's a good chance this will go over 2.5 goals, even though it's the first match of the season. 60 - 58 % of the overs in my opinion, giving a betvalue of 104,4 - 108 %. Good luck!

Re: Wed 18'th sas league AGF Aarhus to beat Horsens at 2.10 (Ladbrokes). AGF, leaded by great manager Ove Pedersen, has done IMO perfect pre-season moves, including in the new team key players as Lindquist (from Midtjylland), Kim Madsen (from Hansa Rostock), Alex Valencia (from Start) and Jerry Lucena (from Esbjerg). I don't think they should have troubles to avoid relegation, I watch for them to lead a quite middle table season, considering also the big support of the crowd (more than 15.000 fans waited for the debut). Horsens seem really more weaker than the past season: they sold out Akonnor, Marvits, Ali Gerba, Steffen Ernemann and Martin Heinze. the replacements are not IMO at the same good level (Kortegaard, Bosun Ayeni, Lauser and Nick Christensen (the only of quality). I guess that Horsens will fight to avoid relegation with this kind of squad. Good chance at the debut for the home side.

Re: Wed 18'th sas league Agree with Jonne on FCK, allthough i go for the gold :) and take them on Asian -1 Price back up to evens on the champions. There is not much rocket sience in this one, as FCK should be head and shoulders above the rest. They had a good preparation for the season, and showen they can cope with the loss of Linderoth. Brought in a couple of exciting players to, including last seasons FCN topscorer Nordstrand. Only minus is the missing of Aitiba Hutchinson. FCN lost a couple of very important players in Pearce and Nordstrand. With Nordstrand and Santala injuried, it looks like they could be short of goals as the young Pode and Bernburg probably arent big goalgetters. In 17 attempt, FCN has failed to beat FCK.

Re: Wed 18'th sas league Esbjeg(+0.25)-Brøndby Homewin 1.97 Pinnacle Stake 5/10 Big potetional in both squads. Brøndby should improve as they have a better coach and signed some decent players to. But untill they get rid of their away from home complex, i will play against them. They failed big time away from home last season, they did not win a single game. Esbjerg have a very good team. They did not live up to the expectations last season, but i belive they are ready for it now. Their attacking department is awesome, with at least 5 class players up there. Brøndby havent won in Esbjerg since 2005. And i agree, this game could see some goals too. About AGF. They have had massive support for 10 years, and failed every single year despite of that. It by name and only by name people are betting them today. Horsens have done exelent last couple of seasons. Like other seasons, Horsens is the one everybody pick to get relegatet, but they proved all the experts wrong time and time again. Not sure of the outcome of tonights game, but i would not touch it, i coulkd go either way IMHO

Esbjeg(+0.25)-Brøndby Homewin 1.97 Pinnacle Stake 5/10 Big potetional in both squads. Brøndby should improve as they have a better coach and signed some decent players to. But untill they get rid of their away from home complex, i will play against them. They failed big time away from home last season, they did not win a single game. Esbjerg have a very good team. They did not live up to the expectations last season, but i belive they are ready for it now. Their attacking department is awesome, with at least 5 class players up there. Brøndby havent won in Esbjerg since 2005. And i agree, this game could see some goals too. About AGF. They have had massive support for 10 years, and failed every single year despite of that. It by name and only by name people are betting them today. Horsens have done exelent last couple of seasons. Like other seasons, Horsens is the one everybody pick to get relegatet, but they proved all the experts wrong time and time again. Not sure of the outcome of tonights game, but i would not touch it, i coulkd go either way IMHO
Agree with on both bets, and toke FCK 1.67 awhile ago already. BUT in regards to the bet on Esbjerg, I am personally still waiting until closer to kickoff. If you noticed the odds on Esbjerg asian have been going up today, and that is due to the rumours about Nicky Zimling might not play because Brøndby is close to buying him from Esbjerg. If Zimling is not playing there is not much value if any in the current odds on Esbjerg IMO. If he plays I will join you on Esbjerg asian..

Nicky Zimling might not play because Brøndby is close to buying him from Esbjerg
Yes i noticed the odds went up, that why i took some more on them :) Regarding the rumor, i heard the Esbjerg chairman in the news say this was rubbish, and that Nicky 100% would play. So unless he is telling a lie, witch is normally not a habbit in Danish football, he should be playing

Denmark Super Ligaen 18/07/2007 Sport : Football (Denmark Super Ligaen) Event : Randers - Viborg Date : 18-07-2007 Market : Total Goals Selection : Over 2.5 Goals Bookmarker / Price : bet365 @ 1.85 Tip Comments : The results of the last 2 matchs between Randers -Viborg at Randers's home ; 3-2 2-2 Its very strong probability over 2.5 goals :) JONNE: Keep this to the thread already made for this, as the forum will be cluttered if everybody makes their own thread for each tip. Moved this one for you.

Yes i noticed the odds went up, that why i took some more on them :) Regarding the rumor, i heard the Esbjerg chairman in the news say this was rubbish, and that Nicky 100% would play. So unless he is telling a lie, witch is normally not a habbit in Danish football, he should be playing
He lied.. Zimling removed 15 min before game time!

He lied.. Zimling removed 15 min before game time!
Aye, this is weird! And the FCK-FCN match was weird, FCN really have their keeper to thank for the victory, he was having a brilliant match saving 2 definate goals and didn't set a foot wrong. Not much to do about it, FCK was not playing as well as you'd think they would.

Re: Wed 18'th sas league Very deserved win for Esbjerg. turned out to be lucky that they annonced Zimling not playing so late, so I had already bet Esbjerg +0.25 2.14 at the time :) Blew most of that profit on a disapointing FCK loss.. Only fav win in 1st around was Randers..