• 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 20:00 William Hill The Sun CPC Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paradise PL MTT
    • 20:00 Stan James EPT Barcelona
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 The Sun Bounty Game
    • 22:00 William Hill The Sun CPC Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th July**

Staffy is working and cannot make it' date=' so they've carried his entry over to next month :ok[/quote'] Have just got home from work but too late to register now so will play next month. Thanks for sorting that out GaF.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th July** Sorry to anyone I ignored tonight. Was trying to play 4 at once. :eyes Don't know why I was tempted to play the 8pm Sun but I moreorless bubbled in the end in 130th; made a comeback in the PL game and lasted til 16th; came 2nd to Dobbin in the Poker U game ie. bubbled; and another comeback in the 50up which I threw away again to Dobbin against his AA to finish 13th. Most annoyed with myself there for not realising how close to the money we were, when I was well placed and would have easily cashed. :wall The perils of not fully concentrating. Didn't find it too bad keeping track of the play on the tables, but no time (or screen space!) to keep checking the lobbies for chip positions. Just seen 50up has finished with spanner the winner :nana and dobbin, croc and kipper in the money.:clap Could have been 5 of us. :(