• 18:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 19:30 Virgin V points
    • 20:00 Boss $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 Betdirect $13 refunded for losers
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 Sky Poker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun $10,000 Freeroll League
    • 21:30 Pokerstars Sunday Million

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st July** That was just far too easy... 101 entries at $0.01 for $330 prize. Started 15 minutes late but the blinds went up every 2 minutes, so started with 200/400 blinds. Game lasted 32 minutes in total. untitledae0.th.jpg Oops...that's a bit little...but I made it through to tonight's final. 2 more chances today...don't miss them. $23,000 packages up for grabs. :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st July**

Oops...that's a bit little...but I made it through to tonight's final.
Well done :ok To not get your screenshot so small, when choosing a link, you need to pick one that doesn't say "Thumbnail" ;) The bottom one "Direct link to Image" is best - copy it, then paste it into the "Insert Image" button on PL :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 1st July** untitledec2.jpg Yep, that's better, copied the wrong link. Currently only 45 players in the final game, suppose a few high rollers will pay the $110 entry fee though as it offers them great value with the full $23,000 package being guaranteed. Just got to be on my best behaviour, making sure it takes a ''bad beat'' to get me out rather than bad or stupid play by me. (Ignore that stuff bottom right...that always happens on betfair and does not apply to the game I played in!)

Feck, I'm pished!!:beer :beer :beer For a minute I thought I spotted Red_Fear amongst the daily winners! That's when I knew I was seeing things!!:loon :loon :loon
Hmm, drinking on a Sunday - now there's a surprise. :cheers Yes, I am on the July winners list, due to some 'fantastic' (cough) poker by me. (and some very lucky River cards). :dude Going to have an early night and switch off the phone and telly (well maybe the phone) at noon tomorrow and give it my undivided attention (unless the twins are splashing about in the Big Brother pool.) :unsure Looking forward to ticking the Mansion $100k box on tomorrows poll for the first time and Fingers crossed for some lucky cards. :hope Red.

Sure you're not just a fish?:tongue2 PS. out of everything too! Just gone from Vpoints in 22nd. :cry
You're quite right Avon!! IMACRAPFISH Amazing how much action I get when I raise - now I know how Jaded feels!!:lol By the way, whatever happened to Guesswest - he's one clever chappie!!:ok TQM

You're quite right Avon!! IMACRAPFISH Amazing how much action I get when I raise - now I know how Jaded feels!!:lol By the way, whatever happened to Guesswest - he's one clever chappie!!:ok TQM
:D You mean they are playing the name and not the player? Wonder if that's why they all fold when I bet an Ace, cos I'm just a girlie. :rollin

:D You mean they are playing the name and not the player? Wonder if that's why they all fold when I bet an Ace, cos I'm just a girlie. :rollin
Well I thought they were playing the name, but now I come to think about it, they probably knew it was me.....bassas!!!:D One of these days I'll show them! :ok TQM P.S..... Can't believe Red_Fear failed to make the money...he was on 21k when I got knocked out...and I highlighted the fish for him to take out...useless!! :rollin