** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07)

Sunday 1 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Brommapojkarna v GAIS (16:00 BST)2.703.452.82102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 2 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Gefle (18:00 BST)1.803.605.20103%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
IFK Göteborg v Malmo (18:00 BST)2.403.403.10104%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kalmar FF v Örebro (18:00 BST)1.653.756.00104%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Tuesday 3 July 2007
AIK v Trelleborg (18:00 BST)1.663.756.20103%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Halmstads v Elfsborg (19:00 BST)3.303.302.50101%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Wednesday 4 July 2007
Helsingborg v Hammarby (19:00 BST)2.353.453.30102%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersFirst Goal TimeOver/Under

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Gais looks tasty, there´s been no signs of BP geting out of their trouble from what I've seen. On the other hand Gais a team that does better hen underdogs, but form and class really speaks for Gais atm.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07)

Gais looks tasty' date=' there´s been no signs of BP geting out of their trouble from what I've seen. On the other hand Gais a team that does better hen underdogs, but form and class really speaks for Gais atm.[/quote'] But this is the time that Brommapojkarna return to their own stadium, so might be good motivation for the home team, I really tend to put some on Brommapojkarna DNB, but any scoreline at the end will not surprise me at the end....

But this is the time that Brommapojkarna return to their own stadium' date= so might be good motivation for the home team, I really tend to put some on Brommapojkarna DNB, but any scoreline at the end will not surprise me at the end....
Yes, the premier at their homeground might give them a boost, also that Guterstam will be back, on the other hand they have played like utter crap for a while, tough to change that in a short while imo.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) TIPS OF TODAY Kalmar FF - Örebro = 1 Normal Bet Soccer Played at 19.00 ET (Swedish Allsvenskan) Bet 50 EURO 1.65 at Expekt.com 1.65 at Bet365.com 1.60 at Bwin.com 1.62 at Betfair.com 1.65 at Nordicbet.com 1.56 at Pokersaints.com 1.60 at Sportingbet.com 1.62 at Danbook.com (-0.75 for hometeam, then odds 1.80 - Asian Handicap) Todays match is between number 2 Kalmar FF against number 12 - Örebro The statistics of Kalmar overall is 6-1-4 with an home statistics saying 3-1-1. The away team of Örebro has an overall statistics saying 2-6-3 and an away statistics 0-3-2. The current form of Orebro in the last 6 matches is 2-3-1 with an away 3 matchstatistics saying 0-1-2. The current form of Kalmar FF in the last 6 matches is 4-0-2, with an home 3 match statistics 2-0-1. We believe that Kalmer FF is going to win this match tonight with 3-1- or 2-0. Kalmar seeems to be in a very good shape right now. The striker C. Santin is the leading topscorer in the club and the league with 7 goals so far this season. A good play could be to play him as a first goalscorer in the match tonight. we would estimate the chances tonight to be 60% for Kalmar, 30% Draw and 10% for Orebro to win.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) DJURGARDEN-GEFLE DIF are one of the strongest home teams in the league with a 4-0-1 10:4 record. They play Gefle that are pretty weak on the road with a 0-2-3 5:10 record. DIF have pretty good statistics against Gefle, winning the last 2 meetings in their stadium. I rank the home team higher and I think they should pull through with a couple of goals, Gefle are usually a better team when playing at home. Score prediction: 3-1 Pick 1: Djurgarden; 1,75 @ Expekt IFK GOTEBORG-MALMO FF Two mid-table teams. IFK are 3-1-1 8:5 at home. MFF are 2-2-1 5:4 away from home. Both teams are in pretty much the same form, with IFK picking up a point more in the last 10 games. Both teams lost their last game, but MFF have lost their last 2, both at home! IFK have very good stats against MFF at home, with a 6-02 record in the last 8 meetings there. I thought MFF would be capable to compete at the top, but at the moment they are very unpredictable and I have to try IFK today. Score prediction: 1-0 Pick 1: IFK Goteborg; -0.25 AH - 2,00 @ Bet365 KALMAR FF-OREBRO KFF started the season very good but have dropped of a bit lately. They are still strong at home however with a 3-1-1 7:4 record. They play one of the potential relegation cadidates in Orebro that haven't won away with a 0-3-2 3:7 record. Looking back at some history KFF have only managed 2 wins in 6 meetings, but last time they met was in 2004. I feel the home team is the stronger and they should be able to win here. Odds for HW are as low as 1,65 however. Score prediction: 3-1 Pick 1: Kalmar FF; -1 AH - 2,075 @ Bet365

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) I'm also taking Kalmar @1.65 which seems like a fair price compared how they've played lately, hence the only thing that I disagree with SaberBlade83 is Kalmar's form which surely hasn't dropped lately. Two wins from last three games and against Göteborg they were unlucky not to get a point. I watched the games against Helsingborg (2-0 home win) and Malmö (2-1 away win) and Kalmar was just superior against both teams, with a bit better finishing (and luck) they could have crushed both opponents scoring two or more goals easily as they created many quality scoring chances. Now against much poorer opponent like Örebro I just can't see this going anyother way than homesides easy victory. So my prediction is that Kalmar will simply walk over todays opponent. I'm going to pass the other games, was thinking about Djurgården first but the price is a joke compared to things going on. Gefle has played okey and Djurgården had only three shots in their last game and none of the were on goal which could be a sign of some problems. Best of luck everyone :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Watching all the games now. If someone needs live information for any match in the next 10-15 minutes, feel free to ask. After the 30th minute will i be offline. Kalmar-Orebro, Started controlled by both sides. Orebro's Lars Larsen's early yellow card will make it harder for him and his team.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Been looking at the AIK game and they have been under 2.5 in all 5 of their home games. Away side have been under in 4 out of 5 away games this season and odds of 1.9 for unders seems good value. Anyone have any opinions on that to help me decide what I should do as this is a strange league to predict!! Many thanks :notworthy

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) I'm terrible at unders, so take this with a grain of salt. What worries me about it here is that Trelleborgs regularly has trouble defending. Last three games they've given up 2, 3, and 2 goals...before that they played a 0-1 and 1-0, but the two before that they gave up 3 and 2...a couple weeks prior to that, in early May, they gave up 3 to Brommapojkarna. To me, this is reason enough to stay away.

Been looking at the AIK game and they have been under 2.5 in all 5 of their home games. Away side have been under in 4 out of 5 away games this season and odds of 1.9 for unders seems good value. Anyone have any opinions on that to help me decide what I should do as this is a strange league to predict!! Many thanks :notworthy

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Well two no bet games today for me. I think AIK will win tonight, but odds are about 1,55 so...no. Possibly a -0.75 AH bet, but 1,76...not sure if it's worth backing. Halmstad-Elfsborg could go either way really. Elsborg are in good form and a top team in this league but I think it could be safer to stay away. What I will try a smaller bet on is Hammarby +0.25 AH @ 1,92. Helsingborg have not showed any signs of improvement and they lost against Landskrona in the cup recently, even though the away team had a few playes missing. I can certainly see Hammarby grabbing a point at least.

Watching all the games now. If someone needs live information for any match in the next 10-15 minutes' date=' feel free to ask. After the 30th minute will i be offline.[/quote'] Considerate offer there Insider , thanks and well done!

I'm going for AIK to beat Trelleborgs tonight. Neither side have had a good season so far and AIK seem to struggle to win games at the moment. However Trelleborgs are poor away from home, only scoring 1 goal so far this season, conceding 8. AIK are likely to play an attacking formation, with possibly their two new Argentinian strikers, Lucas Valdemarín and Mauro Iván Òbolo, playing from the start with also Wilton Figuereido playing in between them. AIK should turn their season round soon and Trelleborgs are ready to be taken. AIK have beaten Brommopjkarna away this season and both they and Trelleborgs are equal quality sides. Big shout for AIK!!! The bookies agree with me as AIK are favourites at 1.50!!!

I'm going for AIK to beat Trelleborgs tonight. Neither side have had a good season so far and AIK seem to struggle to win games at the moment. However Trelleborgs are poor away from home, only scoring 1 goal so far this season, conceding 8. AIK are likely to play an attacking formation, with possibly their two new Argentinian strikers, Lucas Valdemarín and Mauro Iván Òbolo, playing from the start with also Wilton Figuereido playing in between them. AIK should turn their season round soon and Trelleborgs are ready to be taken. AIK have beaten Brommopjkarna away this season and both they and Trelleborgs are equal quality sides. Big shout for AIK!!! The bookies agree with me as AIK are favourites at 1.50!!!
...copy and ...paste???... http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/forum/topic3_14730.html

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) 0-0 at HT in AIK game is what I wanted (as gone under 2.5). There are good odds of 3/1 for both no goals and for Trelleborgs to score first). Is anyone watching the game to infrom me if these would be a good bet as at those oods could bet on both and hope for a small profit or are AIK knocking on the door and ready to score?? :hope

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) AIK do it thanks to 2 goals in the space of 5 minutes - finally managing to win a match and not draw it lol well I certainly know a few poeple who will be happy with that score lol - well done to all who were on them :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Country: Sweden Match: Helsingborg v Hammarby Date: 4/7/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Helsingborg straight win @ 2.40 Betchance 2/10 I just think Helsingborgs are overpriced here to win at home against Hammarby. The Stockholm team have been in good form lately but have yet to win away from home this season and struggled in some matches. Helsingborgs have had their problems this year but they have the potential to get on a good run of results and they will target 3 points tonight. I think the draw is a big risk but odds on the straight win line are better than -0.25. I can dare only stake small with 2/10, GL all :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) i was thinking bout taking helsingborg tonight too. but looking at their performance lately i was kinda having second thought. but the over bet should be a better choice as most of their games end up over. so i'll take the over bet for this game too. GL !!! :hope

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Hammarby without two important players today: Goalkeeper Kingson has left to play for Birmingham, and I'm not that confident in Hellström, their new 1st gk. Also Petter Andersson injured and Davies playing for USA, making the options in the attacking line very few.

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (1-4 July 07) Tip Detail Sport Football (Sweden) Event Helsingborg - Hammarby Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 04/07/2007 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.94 (Back) Reasoning Hammarby might be an under team so far (64%) but I think this match might be a good option for over…Helsingborg having no difficulty to find the nets but they stil have problems in defence, or let’s say defending…They couldn’t avoid defeat against Landskrona tough they equalized in the half time…Before that they were so impressive against Trelleborgs FF, but after 2-0 the defence couldn’t manage to keep the score and it was 2-2 in the minute 90, luckily they scored just before the final whistle…Hammarby’s performance against IFK Göteborg (They won 3-1) also leads to bet on over…Hammarby plays passionate against top teams and sure they will find the nets…This seems a match that both teams will score..Tough there is risk of 1-1 but I trust Helsinborg to get the match to 2-1 or 1-2…! Statisticaly supports us, The 11 match of last 13 finished over and they never draw… 2/08-06 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 3:1 09/05-05 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 2:1 15/08-04 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 3:1 21/07-03 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 0:2 14/04-02 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 4:2 24/07-01 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 1:3 17/04-00 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 0:0 24/10-99 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 2:0 13/09-98 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 2:2 28/10-95 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 3:5 02/05-94 Allsvenskan Helsingborgs IF vs. Hammarby IF 1:0

Hammarby without two important players today: Goalkeeper Kingson has left to play for Birmingham' date=' and I'm not that confident in Hellström, their new 1st gk. Also Petter Andersson injured and Davies playing for USA, making the options in the attacking line very few.[/quote'] Hmm, many thanks for this info. I think I will stay away from my potential Hammarby bet then. Might consider taking the over bet instead today, this matchup seems to produce quite a few goals over the years.