** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SunPoker FREE $10

Ell Ess Dee

Re: SunPoker FREE $10 Nice one LSD, just registered and like Run money was in my account within 5mins of sending the email. Not sure if any of these have been posted before, but found these browsing the web.... $10 free at http://www.goldenrivierapoker.com/ by emailing their customer services $10 free at http://www.crazypoker.com/ again by emiling their customer services $10 free at http://www.pitbullpoker.com/ by using promo code EASY10 at sign up. Steve.

Re: SunPoker FREE $10

what was bad was that it didn't take me much longer than that to lose it :lol
Are you a Fish or a Shark? We know most blokes are going to piss away their free $10 in a hurry...(fish), but for you who's better than average players and can earn a measly 100 MPP's, (My Poker Points), in the first calendar month you join, you'll get a seat in SunPoker.com's exclusive $10,000 New Player Free Roll
Distinctly average then. :lol

:$ Oh... Thanks :lol I sent email with account number, name, email and city/town and have not been credited so i guess if i send another email adding msn asd my contact it will be ok?
I left mine blank and was ok.
Got mine without an IM number too

well spotted! cheers got my $10 straight away, and they have just rang me to say if i deposit $20, i get $20 free. just use the code jun200 when depositting..easy as that. not a bad offer me thinks:ok
Same here but there is a raked hand requirement of some sort to get the extra $20 (which the Caribbean sounding lady didn't mention on the phone). Having lost the original $10 playing 4 STTs, I deposited $20 tonight and won a $5 STT, finished 54th out of 1503 in the $100 freeroll (for $0.40 :tongue2 ) and was lying 5th of 578 starters when the qualifier for Saturday's $250 freeroll finished with the top 50 going through. I think they wanted me to enjoy it tonight :lol

Same here but there is a raked hand requirement of some sort to get the extra $20 (which the Caribbean sounding lady didn't mention on the phone).
This is the caribbean lady who wanted to speak to him about an "investment opportunity" and would not be fobbed off even though I told her I was sure he would not be interested. :lol Hey, what do I know. I just hope he never picks up the phone to one of those window/kitchen/holiday home.... cold calls. :eyes