** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SunPoker FREE $10

Ell Ess Dee

Re: SunPoker FREE $10 Probably another free $5 if you get an email... Hi Mark, We just wanted to thank you for downloading our software and let you know that we will credit your account with $5 if you'll simply tell us how you heard about our website. For example, if you saw our ad in a magazine just let us know the name of the magazine. If you saw our ad on the Internet just specify the URL of the website (i.e. www.websitename.com). If you saw our ad on a billboard or somewhere other than the Internet just let us know and we'll gladly credit your account with $5. Magazine: {Name} Billboard: {Location} Website: {URL} Pregnant Woman's Belly Thanks and good luck in our poker room! Sincerely, Doyle SunPoker.com [email protected] 1-888-525-7325 :ok :ok

Re: SunPoker FREE $10

Same here but there is a raked hand requirement of some sort to get the extra $20 (which the Caribbean sounding lady didn't mention on the phone). Having lost the original $10 playing 4 STTs, I deposited $20 tonight and won a $5 STT, finished 54th out of 1503 in the $100 freeroll (for $0.40 :tongue2 ) and was lying 5th of 578 starters when the qualifier for Saturday's $250 freeroll finished with the top 50 going through. I think they wanted me to enjoy it tonight :lol
also what they neglected to mention was the fact that this bonus expired on the 30/06/07. seen as its now 01/07/07 that gave us a full 4 days to meet the requirements for release.:@ just sent a complaint e-mail to their support asking for the $20 to be creditted as a goodwill gesture:cry :cry :cry :cry see what happens when i get a reply

Re: SunPoker FREE $10 I got a call today from the caribbean lady telling me to deposit $20 and get $20 free using jul200. I asked her how many raked hands/points i need to clear it and she didnt know. Had to ask someone but its 100. Not sure how long it would take me to clear that as i only play 3/6p . Probably 3 months :$

Re: SunPoker FREE $10 play hard to get just keep logging on for a few mins then log off its a matter of time before they offer something abit better.she keeps ringing me i tell her ive got a better bonus to work off. mention rake back that gets her stammering

• 3 weeks later...

also what they neglected to mention was the fact that this bonus expired on the 30/06/07. seen as its now 01/07/07 that gave us a full 4 days to meet the requirements for release.:@ just sent a complaint e-mail to their support asking for the $20 to be creditted as a goodwill gesture:cry :cry :cry :cry see what happens when i get a reply
update: complained by email, got a great email back from support appologising and giving me a free $20 for misleading me in the 1st place:cow so i got the free $10, depositted $20, got $20 free.....just cashed out $690:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana all from $5/$10 sixpack sng's. there are some shocking players on sun, anyone else find that? nearly as good as boss! n1 for posting up the $10 free offer ell ess dee, beer money for this weekend:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer cheers! dt

update: complained by email, got a great email back from support appologising and giving me a free $20 for misleading me in the 1st place:cow so i got the free $10, depositted $20, got $20 free.....just cashed out $690:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana all from $5/$10 sixpack sng's. there are some shocking players on sun, anyone else find that? nearly as good as boss! n1 for posting up the $10 free offer ell ess dee, beer money for this weekend:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer cheers! dt
update took the mrs out, curry, few beers, into town, nightclub, spanked £200.:beer:beer just booked hotel in chester for a couple of days for the race meeting in august with the change:cow fookin get in there my son:dude