Strange Things You've Seen On The Tables....

DAC

Please forgive me, I'm not bragging but the strangest thing happened to me last night. I played a 6 seat S&G satellite and won the tourny in less than 3 minutes and in just 7 hands. I've seen a lot of "variance" in my time but last night was just freaky. I'll post a history screen shot when I get home tonight.

Re: Strange Things You've Seen On The Tables.... I was about to go all-in with my AA because it was a SNG and I had to push, but someone else pushed before me, I pushed to isolate but I got another caller. They turned over AQ and QQ, I was happy like hell. Who is the winner? AQ of course :lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Strange Things You've Seen On The Tables....

sometimes, it helps to know the rules.... :lol:lol:lol ironically - he was called "running scared" knowtherulesii9.jpg
:rollin :rollin :rollin Similar idea. I was in an STT once and watched the board come down 10 10 10 10 2. It was checked and called to the river. One guy makes a bet, two others come over the top all-in and he calls. The two others turn over their Ace-X for a split pot whilst muppet turns over his pocket two's!!:sad . He then askes why he hasn't won!!:nana

Re: Strange Things You've Seen On The Tables.... I got massively abused, and I mean a serious 10 minute rant for calling someones 750 overbet with KQs in a 40 person tourny. I did River his 10/10 but the poor bloke just went chicken oriental. Delightful.

Re: Strange Things You've Seen On The Tables.... I once played a live SnG with a few plers once (not that long ago.) and a very drunk male who goes by the name of BigAndy won roughly 90% of all hands by going all in and hitting everything. beat TT with K6 won with 74o after hitting 2 pair won with 64s after hitting flush. All these wins were after a massive raise by himself or other. He then slow played Kings and thinking he was bluffing again another member of the forum (Pocket Lady) pushed with what was a good hand until she saw the KK. He basically knocked everyone out of the tourny single handedly. The whole table was pissing themselves. What is annoying 2nd hand someone went all in I was holding TT and folded. Andy called with his K6. Hit a King on the flop to beat the JJ but the T on the river would have seen me knock BA out. Oh do I regret that.

Re: Strange Things You've Seen On The Tables....

I once played a live SnG with a few plers once (not that long ago.) and a very drunk male who goes by the name of BigAndy won roughly 90% of all hands by going all in and hitting everything. beat TT with K6 won with 74o after hitting 2 pair won with 64s after hitting flush. All these wins were after a massive raise by himself or other. He then slow played Kings and thinking he was bluffing again another member of the forum (Pocket Lady) pushed with what was a good hand until she saw the KK. He basically knocked everyone out of the tourny single handedly. The whole table was pissing themselves. What is annoying 2nd hand someone went all in I was holding TT and folded. Andy called with his K6. Hit a King on the flop to beat the JJ but the T on the river would have seen me knock BA out. Oh do I regret that.
what was a strange thing to see on that table was the queue of lemmings that went all in then out every hand. :lol