Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07

Using Racing Post Rating aka RPR Runners that posted career best of RPR LTO. Royal Ascot Meetings 17 runners after 3 days 3 wins 7 placed Race Type Stakes (Group 1 or 2) 6 runners 3 wins @ 8/1, 15/8, 2/1 Excellent Art 119 RPR Manduro 128 RPR Warsaw 100 RPR 10 runners or less 2 wins from 3 Excellent Art 119 RPR Manduro 128 RPR 22-Jun 3:05 Asct Lucarno Top Rated @ 117 RPR

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 Loch Jipp 2.30 Ascot Won on its debut at 50-1 over 5f and stayed on to win well once the penny dropped. 6th next time out in a listed race behind some decent sorts (Janina and Cristal Clear), again over 5f. Won last time out at Beverley from a low draw, again running on well and should get 6f no problems. Monster of a horse, looked huge in the paddock at Ponty and certainly has the engine to get home today despite the slight step up in class to a Group 3. Expected SP of around 25-1 is an insult to its chances.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 Boscobel 3.05 Ascot Ring any bells with PL members? It should do as it was involved in the dodgy dead heat at Wolverhampton in Feb on our race day. Had 3 runs on the all weather at 3 different tracks and won them all. Keeps stepping up in trip and looks better the further it goes. Won a 4 horse listed race last time out but quickened really impressively and won by 6 lengths. Looks really progressive and is a nice price if you want to go ew on it but I can see this winning. Trainer is Mark Johnston and this is one of his likely winners. Serengeti 4.55 Ascot 3 wins and a 2nd from 4 races. Ran 3 times on aw but finally switched to turf last time out and won over 10f on good to firm. Form is suspect from that race but romped home by 7 lengths and couldn't have been much more impressive. The horse clearly has ability and a progressive profile, should have plenty of improvement but trip of 2m is a bit of an unknown. I'd have expected it to step up to about 1m4f. Another decent price at around 11-2 and I fancy this more than its stablemate Heartshead Maison.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 3.05 Salford Mill ran a respectable 6th in the Derby & should have the beating of Lucarno on this track. Looking forward to this race as 8/10 favs have won in 10 years, Salford mill is around 4/1 tonight but i expect it could flip flop with Lucarno if the money is down. 4.20 Classic Punch could surprise a few here 1st time up (won 1st time last season). This trip appears to suit also. EW 25/1 with Bet365 4.55 Veracity - my inside info tip 5.30 Indian Trail runs over 7f which is strange choice. Has won over it once but that was early in career & hasnt performed well since. Its in my notebook so will have a small EW interest @ 16/1 Betfred Pridfe of Nation pulled out of the Hunt cup hoping this race would see easier ground. The rains are expected so i will chnace my arm with this one. 7/1 Blue sq

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 15.05 Ascot - Lion Sands (WIN) 8.00 @ Paddypower Lucarno will probably start as deserved favourite, owing to it excellent performance in Derby, however there is an abundance of talent in the race, and I reckon its pretty much wide open. I'll take Lion Sands to be the horse that makes a name for itself this afternoon. Progressive horse whose been fast tracked up the top class and is being ridden by Frankie. However I'm using its last race, as the yard stick with which to measure its form and chances this afternoon, where it thrashed todays winner Herron Bay into 3rd place. If Lion sands has continued to improve it could spring a surprise here:

17:40 Haydockspacer.gifprint.png
Good to Firm spacer.gif30.gif
Renault Liverpool Maiden Stakes Winner £4,350 - (1m 3f 200y)Off time: 17:41 Win time: 02m 30s
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Place DrawForm AgeHorse Last run Jockey / Trainer / Owner Price Beaten By
1st 10?id=000000-000000-000000&type=racecard34- <a href=bf.png"> 3yo ColtLion Sands (GB) 253 N Mackay (8st 9lb) L M Cumani Stronach Stables 4-1
spacer.gif
2nd 13?id=011313-011717-011313&type=racecard0-3 3yo ColtSamuel (GB) 35 E Ahern (8st 9lb) J L Dunlop Normandie Stud Ltd 9-2 3 ½
spacer.gif
3rd 12?id=010318-011818-060318&type=racecard62 3yo ColtHeron Bay (GB) 15 S Drowne (8st 9lb) G Wragg Mollers Racing tip.png15-8 1 ¾

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 Arch Swing 3.45 Ascot Ran a really good race behind Finsceal Beo to take 2nd in the 1000 Guineas. Went off at 100-30 last time out and ran a shocker. Needed an excuse for such a poor performance and was found to be sore after jumping off awkwardly. This hasn't suddenly become a poor horse so 12-1 is fantastic ew value if back to anywhere near its best.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07

Arch Swing 3.45 Ascot Ran a really good race behind Finsceal Beo to take 2nd in the 1000 Guineas. Went off at 100-30 last time out and ran a shocker. Needed an excuse for such a poor performance and was found to be sore after jumping off awkwardly. This hasn't suddenly become a poor horse so 12-1 is fantastic ew value if back to anywhere near its best.
About 15 minutes ago I was scanning the card myself and I thought exactly the same.... I was on it in a flash!

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 Horse Name: Lucarno Racecourse: Ascot Time: 3.05 King Edward VII Stakes (Group 2) (Class 1) (3YO only) Lightly raced before a credtable run in the Derby finishing 4th 8l's behind Authorized. Notched up an impressive double in May and judged on his romp at Newmarket when winning 31/2L's infront of Supersonicdave he should land this. Horse Name: Wise Dennis Racecourse: Ascot Time: 5.30 Buckingham Palace Stakes (Heritage Handicap) (Class 2) (3YO plus) Battered his rivals by four lengths in the Victoria Cup on soft ground over course and distance last month and was then ran well back over a mile when 2nd to Blythe Knight at York. Done all of it winning over todays distance and and rain that is forecasted would help he can prove his class with the excellent Hugh Bowman again taking the ride, Wise Dennis is strongly fancied to defy top weight and looks a cracking bet at the 9/1 offered by Bet365

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 Horse Name: Mi Emma Racecourse: Ascot Time: 3.45 Coronation Stakes (Fillies' Group 1) (Class 1) (3YO only) Most of the betting will surround F.Beo and Darjina but Mi Emma could throw a spanner in the works at a decent price. Unbeaten in 3 starts this German raider won the German 1000 Guineas by 9Ls and any rain would probably aid. The trainer has had 2 German Derby winners and 2 great Gp1 winners and he rates Mi Emma aas one of the best he's trained and any animal that can win a Derby by 9L's deserves my hard earned.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 Horse Name: Loch Jipp e/w Racecourse: Ascot Time: 2.30 Albany Stakes (Fillies' Group 2) (Class 1) (2YO only) A slight step up in trip is a worry but if she can cope with that (trainer has said she can) she could very much land a place at rewarding odds. She over came a bad draw to win LTO at Beverley when "driven and kept on gamely final furlong" and will relish this stiffer test. 25/1

Loch Jipp 2.30 Ascot Won on its debut at 50-1 over 5f and stayed on to win well once the penny dropped. 6th next time out in a listed race behind some decent sorts (Janina and Cristal Clear), again over 5f. Won last time out at Beverley from a low draw, again running on well and should get 6f no problems. Monster of a horse, looked huge in the paddock at Ponty and certainly has the engine to get home today despite the slight step up in class to a Group 3. Expected SP of around 25-1 is an insult to its chances.
Just noticed your going for this also :hope GL mate.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 My selections, not much time for write up: 2.30 - Agree with the value for an EW punt of Loch Jipp, certainly will be there or there abouts if he gets out the stalls well and runs his race. 3.05 - Boscobel, going against the fav here with a good horse and very good form, 4 wins in his last 5 runs, his last coming at Hamilton in a class 1 race over 1m3f. 6/1 decent chance. 3.45 - Again i agree with a few on here and side with an EW bet on Arch Swing, same reasoning as others in that a horse doesnt become poor overnight, dont know what happended in his last race but he could bounce back today at good value odds.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 2.30 May Day Queen Two Good Run's And Will Improve Again Worth A Small E/w At 25/1 4.20 Stotsfold Could Well Bounce Back To Form.loves 1m2f Again E/w 14/1 5.30 Bahiano As Nap Thread 5.30 Dabbers Ridge A Cd Winner Who Is A Lot Better Than Last Run E/w 14/1

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 2.30 Youresothrilling. Looks a very good type and form boosted this week and definitely a good favourites chance. 3.05 Very keen on Boscobel at a minimum each way but I would not be suprised to see it win. Ever improving and connections felt it may have even been a Derby horse and it may benefit as rivals run in the Derby could take its toll.

Arch Swing 3.45 Ascot Ran a really good race behind Finsceal Beo to take 2nd in the 1000 Guineas. Went off at 100-30 last time out and ran a shocker. Needed an excuse for such a poor performance and was found to be sore after jumping off awkwardly. This hasn't suddenly become a poor horse so 12-1 is fantastic ew value if back to anywhere near its best.
must agree was gonna post this myself 2nd in the 1000 guineas forget last race as it got injured got my dosh :ok

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 #1 RPR career LTO-top of field D.O. or at least 31 days 3 wins 5 placed 9 ran 5.88 profit 22-Jun 3:45 Asct Darjina 40 22-Jun 4:55 Asct Serengeti 48 22-Jun 5:30 Asct Racer Forever 49 22-Jun 4:20 Asct Purple Moon 138 D.O. or at least 31 days (RPR) 119 or less 2 wins 4 placed 5 ran 22-Jun 4:55 Asct Serengeti 104 22-Jun 5:30 Asct Racer Forever 111 22-Jun 3:45 Asct Darjina 116 40 to 49 days off 1 win 2 placed 3 ran 27 or less Days Off 0 wins from 8 22-Jun 4:55 Asct Serengeti 22-Jun 5:30 Asct Racer Forever 22-Jun 3:45 Asct Darjina --- ---- #3 Last 14 days 20% win rate for Jockey 20% win rate for Trainer Horse Must have different jockey from LTO At least 6th rated/joint rated Only profitable from 2000 to 2002 0 wins since 2003 22-Jun 3:05 Asct HARLAND

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 2.30 Loch Jipp EW 25/1 Certainly a few on this and I agree. Step up in class hence the price but has the ability and won well LTO. Extra distance should suit and bit more rain should also. 3.45 Finsceal Beo 10/3 Beaten by Dardina but should be fresher here. Top class horse and easily beat Arch Swing, but the dual Guineas winner can take this. 4.55 Consulate EW 10/1 Only horse in field to have proven stamina over trip and comes in off 2 wins. Ground should also suit and seems a good price with WillHill at moment.

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 I was going to post in inside info:$ :$ ...... but people are exspecting winners all the time on that thread :spank :spank ............................. 3.45 Ascot ....Darjina.... had a very good word for this one from a very good source..... i'm personally having a decent wager on the horse..... do what you want with info.... but please don't shoot the messanger;)

Re: Royal Ascot ~ 22/06/07 :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall absolutely gutted was just about to have £5 e/way on mahler in the 4.55,when is owner comes on the bbc and says it wont like the ground and also said hes not a top class horse. the fecker romps in and i did,nt back it,what bookie mates as he got because is info was shit :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

2.30 Loch Jipp EW 25/1 Certainly a few on this and I agree. Step up in class hence the price but has the ability and won well LTO. Extra distance should suit and bit more rain should also. 3.45 Finsceal Beo 10/3 Beaten by Dardina but should be fresher here. Top class horse and easily beat Arch Swing, but the dual Guineas winner can take this. 4.55 Consulate EW 10/1 Only horse in field to have proven stamina over trip and comes in off 2 wins. Ground should also suit and seems a good price with WillHill at moment.
:wall Poor

boscabel wow a lot to be said for wolverhampton when PL are there another winner from the meeting' date='well we can say we were there the day it won at wolverhampton :clap[/quote'] Hope you got on it mate. I followed it since that run at Wolverhampton and was confident today. :ok