** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 b-busta you might want to be careful betting on djurgarden to score first, only twice in the last 9 games have djurgarden scored first, however something to look out for is djurgarden claim points when conceding first. they have won their last 2 after conceding first, so if djurgarden concede first then they may be a good bet in-running on the exchanges, price could drift to maybe 5 or greate

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Thanks for the warning RedWing, Your absolutly right and its attribute to their "superior fitness" or so they claim in the website. Know nothing about the Allsvenskan, only the stats. But this Derby is different for Djurgarden, they allways score first v Hammarby. I just wanted to point out this is the most consistent statistic. As for the game i cant see Hammarby lose after not winning in 3 games, but dont think its a good betting game at all.

b-busta you might want to be careful betting on djurgarden to score first' date=' only twice in the last 9 games have djurgarden scored first, however something to look out for is djurgarden claim points when conceding first. they have won their last 2 after conceding first, so if djurgarden concede first then they may be a good bet in-running on the exchanges, price could drift to maybe 5 or greate[/quote'] What is anoying is that cant even watch it :unsure

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Hammarby hosting Djurgardens. Two teams with different forms. Hammarby without a win in their last 3 games, while Djurgarden won their last 3. This game will be played on Rasunda, so a bit of a neutral ground. Djurgardens have good record with Hammarby, in their last ten matches Djurgardens are 6-2-2 with them. I think they are capable of winning again despite few missings, they are on a great run and I expect them to show that in this game aswell. I will try a win with one goal margine, bet365 @4.5. I see it as 0:1 or 1:2, so good option would be also number of goals: Odd, VC bet @2.02. Maybe for some cover. GL~

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Expekt is offering a free bet on tonights game, on HT/FT odds only. It might just be for the Swedish betters, not sure. Anyway I was thinking to grab a little bet myself on this. What do you guys think could be a good option to take. I'm thinking X/1 @ 5.75 as I do favour the home team a bit here. However my main concern is that histoy doesn't seem to support a draw at HT.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Under 2.5 goals @ 1.98 (Betdaq) This bet goes against stats, but the way I see it this match will be a tough battle on the midfield, Hammarby will try to make sure they don't allow goals from corners and free kicks like last match vs Halmstad, and Djurgården will have to control Hammarby's quick attacking. These two teams are very even imo, despite Djurgården's missings, and I can't find a winner, but I give under a higher percentage than 1.98, around 1.90 would be my odds.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 I took the overs in last summer's match, it was Djurgarden 3-0 before the half, but then the Hammarby supporters rioted late in the game, and it was suspended and all bets were off. Lost what would have been a very tidy sum. I am leaning toward the overs simply because derby games are typically so crazy, neither team will want to lose this one...of course this assumes a 1-1 scoreline usually...I can't get a handle on the game, but the overs are even money still so might try it. BOL

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6

I took the overs in last summer's match, it was Djurgarden 3-0 before the half, but then the Hammarby supporters rioted late in the game, and it was suspended and all bets were off. Lost what would have been a very tidy sum. I am leaning toward the overs simply because derby games are typically so crazy, neither team will want to lose this one...of course this assumes a 1-1 scoreline usually...I can't get a handle on the game, but the overs are even money still so might try it. BOL
Remember that match well...had Djurgården @ 3.20...voided :wall Ok, one of us will be happy this evening then, GL.

Remember that match well...had Djurgården @ 3.20...voided :wall Ok, one of us will be happy this evening then, GL.
I'm staying away from it...I think with Hammarby having trouble scoring and Djurgarden's missings it could well go under...I'm not gonna bother with it, so I'll root for your unders. BOL

I'm staying away from it...I think with Hammarby having trouble scoring and Djurgarden's missings it could well go under...I'm not gonna bother with it' date=' so I'll root for your unders. BOL[/quote'] 2-0 Hammarby, so under worked, I'm happy and you did not loose on the over, sometimes things work out. It was a match that could have gone either way imo, Hammarby the slightly better team, but the decisive 2-0 goal a really strange "accident".