** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6

Sunday 17 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Kalmar FF v IFK Göteborg (16:00 BST)3.003.302.70101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd Half
Orebro v Brommapojkarna (16:00 BST)2.003.704.20101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd Half
Monday 18 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Elfsborg v Trelleborg (18:00 BST)1.474.808.20102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 2nd Half
Gefle v AIK (18:00 BST)2.803.452.66103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 2nd Half
Helsingborg v Gais (18:00 BST)1.604.206.70102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 2nd Half
Tuesday 19 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Hammarby v Djurgården (19:00 BST)2.753.302.75104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 2nd Half

Is there anyone who still dare trying? :)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 No more diplospeak, this is a crappy league. I learnt in 2005 never to bother backing favourites. Going for odds below 2 here is a waste of time. I only go for DRAWS, and even these are hardly coming thru. Had a draw on Malmo this week, and they got creamed. But I am pretty confident of GAIS Under. All their away games have ended 1-0 oder 0-1. Only a man on a suicide mission can take odds of 1.60 in Sweden. :loon

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Glad you cleared things out for everyone, much appreciated. Yup, Gais and over usually works, but odds not very tasty imo. Sunday's matches look tough to predict, I find a small valye in Kalmar dnb and maybe BP + 0.5, but I'm still hesitating, Kalmar have been shaky away, Göteborg should be up for a win soon. Örebro - BP a very open match, Örebro favourites, but maybe BP can get a win, it would not be a big surprise.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6

No more diplospeak, this is a crappy league. I learnt in 2005 never to bother backing favourites. Going for odds below 2 here is a waste of time. I only go for DRAWS, and even these are hardly coming thru. Had a draw on Malmo this week, and they got creamed. But I am pretty confident of GAIS Under. All their away games have ended 1-0 oder 0-1. Only a man on a suicide mission can take odds of 1.60 in Sweden. :loon
Actually, its not that bad.. Backing all favorites from 1.60 and below would have made you pretty much break-even(98.72% back) the last 8 seasons :) But yes, it not easy to make money betting favorites in this league..

Actually, its not that bad.. Backing all favorites from 1.60 and below would have made you pretty much break-even(98.72% back) the last 8 seasons :) But yes, it not easy to make money betting favorites in this league..
yeh that doesn't surprise me really, the really 'hot favs' dont often mess up that much. The problem I always seem to have is favourites between 1.70-90 that often fcuk me up :(

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Country: Sweden Match: IFK Goteborg v Kalmar Date: 17/6/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: IFK Goteborg (0) AH @ 1.94 Pinnacle 3/10 Well I saw some of Kalmar against Helsingborg and they did impress me quite a lot, but I really cant beleive they are that good to deserve near favouritism in this match. IFK have home advantage and that must surely count for somthing here IMO. We can get them @ 1.94 on the level ball AH and there no way this is a level game I'd say. IFK should be 2.50 max on the straight win which means about 1.75 on the level ball. They have only lost 1 home match this year and even in that they were unlucky. I've been told Kalmar often crack when under the pressure of performing and today they expectation seems to be that they will do well. I have to go for the home team here and stake 3/10, really decent value I think.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 I'm going to take Kalmar today as I just have a feeling they can win this one. The Allsvenskan isn't a league I know particularly well but last season Kalmar won me a few big priced away wins- as did Freiburg in the Bundesliga 2. From a betting point of view Goteborg have done the opposite for me this year losing me a few low priced bets. Kalmar have started the season fairly strongly and racked up a 3-0 win away to Goteborg last season. Back then I saw them as a better side away from home than at home so I'm hoping that will continue this season.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 I've gone for Gefle (0) today and also Helsingborgs -1, both look to be decent value picks I hate the line on Elfsborg though and they seem to be a bit short can any team realistically deserve to be 1.40 in this division such is its unpredictability :loon

Country: Sweden Match: IFK Goteborg v Kalmar Date: 17/6/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: IFK Goteborg (0) AH @ 1.94 Pinnacle 3/10 Well I saw some of Kalmar against Helsingborg and they did impress me quite a lot, but I really cant beleive they are that good to deserve near favouritism in this match. IFK have home advantage and that must surely count for somthing here IMO. We can get them @ 1.94 on the level ball AH and there no way this is a level game I'd say. IFK should be 2.50 max on the straight win which means about 1.75 on the level ball. They have only lost 1 home match this year and even in that they were unlucky. I've been told Kalmar often crack when under the pressure of performing and today they expectation seems to be that they will do well. I have to go for the home team here and stake 3/10, really decent value I think.
It may not be that bad after all considering the tasty odds you got on Goteborg. I think one must be really well informed about this league to make good picks. There are too many factors that can alter the outcome.

SWE Allsvenskan, Injuries, June 18 - 18.06.2007
Elfsborg 5 ANDERSSON Martin D ** INJURED 4 / 10 Trelleborg 16 MALMQVIST Linus D *** INJURED 9 / 10 Trelleborg 20 FAHRKO Yousef D *** INJURED 4 / 10 Trelleborg 3 MELANDER Dennis D ** INJURED questionable 9 / 10 Trelleborg 1 PERSSON Fredrik GK *** INJURED 5 / 10 Gefle 10 BAPUPA Yannick M *** BACK from injury 5 / 8 Gefle 14 WOXLIN Mathias M *** BACK from suspension 8 / 8 Gefle 24 MAKONDELE René M *** BACK from suspension 7 / 8 AIK 9 BURGIC Miran F ** BACK from injury 4 / 9 AIK 10 FIGUEIREDO Wilton F *** SUSPENDED 8 / 9 AIK 19 ÅHMAN-PERSSON Robert M ** SUSPENDED 3 / 9 AIK 23 RUBARTH Mats M ** BACK from injury 3 / 9 Helsingborg 3 TAMBOURA Adama D ** INJURED 3 / 9 Helsingborg 7 ANDERSSON Gustaf F * INJURED rest of the season - / 9 Helsingborg 11 OMOTOYOSSI Razak F ** OUT 6 / 9 Helsingborg 10 MARIGA McDonald M *** INJURED questionable 9 / 9 GAIS 4 ÖSTBERG Mattias D ** INJURED 5 / 9 GAIS 10 PONOMAREV Anatoli M/F ** INJURED 2 / 9 GAIS 11 HOLMBERG Anton F ** INJURED 6 / 9 GAIS 17 HOLMQVIST Tobias F * BACK from injury - / 9 GAIS 6 IPKE EKONG Prince M *** SUSPENDED 9 / 9 GAIS 14 NICKLASSON Daniel M ** BACK from injury 6 / 9 Source: Total CTRL

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Gefle - AIK: Figureido's absence very, very bad news for AIK, he has been their best player this season imo, now the attacking looks even more toothless. Only good news for Gefle: Makondele, Bapupa and Woxlin are all three midfielders from the starting line up, Makondele their best player and very important for their attacking.

I'll go with Gefle' date=' thanks for the info![/quote'] Looks like a good bet with the high odds but still would i not be so sure about the HW. Gefle at home always stronger on artificial grass and AIK away from home without their most important attacking player. Why not a boring 0-0 FT? Under 2.5 with odds 1.83 @pinnacle looks tasty. :ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Gefle-0 2.06Pinnacle (old price) and Under 2.5 1.83@Pinnacle fr me Gefle has been very sharp at home so far. Their opening game against Örebro ended 0-0 but after that they have 3 straight wins. Oremo who played in div. 3 last season has been impressive so far with 5 goals in 9 games. Woxlin and Makondele who missed last game because of suspentions are both back. They are two very important players for Gefle. AIK has just one less point than Gefle, 11, but since many thought that they would be at the top fighting for the gold medals, a 10th place is really dissapointing. They should have won against Örebro last game. Wilton Figueiredo scored two goals, but none of them counted for various reasons. Instead, he got a yellow card and is suspended in this game. With Wilton suspended and Burgic injured for the rest of the season someone else has to step forward and score goals. Ofc, it could happen, but I have a hard time seeing AIK get through Gefle's very compact defense. I definately think that Gefle should be favourites in this match. At home, they can beat any team and AIK are quite bad atm. 2.06 for Asian-0 is good. When Gefle plays at home under usually works. They won against Kalmar 2-1, Kalmar scored in stoppage time. Apart from that the scorelines hav been 0-0, 1-0, 1-0 and 1-1 after 90 mins against Djurgården in the cup. Gefle have a full team in this match and they could be dangerous. I think they will score 1 goal or maybe 2. AIK have some problems scoring atm and Figureido suspended from this game I can't see them scoring more than 1 goal in this game. 1.85 for the under is slightly higher than other bookies and I believe that there's some value in it. Elfsborg and Helsingborg should win but I can't put money on 1.40 in this league and Helsingborg has some troubles in their backline. Possible over in that game imo.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Gefle - AIK under 2.5 goals @ 1.87 (Betfair) AIK have been toothless all season, and now that Figureido's suspended it looks like they will have even bigger problems with their attacking. Gefle are strong at home on the artificial grass, they have only allowed one goal in four matches, but they have also only scored four goals. I think this will be a close match, Gefle should be considered favourites, but odds around 1.85 for Gefle on level ball does not appeal to me, I don't trust Gefle that much, and AIK have, after all, quality enough to win this match, so for me under the best bet as for now.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Ok, after spending the day hesitating back and forth, I digged deep in to my mind and found a touch of a deatwish, so I'll place two bets in Allsvenskan today: Trelleborg not to score @ 2.00 (Nordic) Trelleborg have scored 1 goal in 4 awaymatches, the goal was scored their last awaymatch, 1-0 vs Kalmar. They play very different away compared to at home, I guess they don't have confidence enough to attack as much, their defensive tactics worked for the first time vs Kalmar. Elfsborg are a bit of a mystery, last season the only allowed seven goals in 13 home matches, their defence was very solid, it was often enough for Elfsborg to score one goal to win the match. This season hve been different: they have allowed 5 goals in 4 home matches, not one clean sheet, but Djurgården the only team that have scored 2 goals at Elfsborg's homeground. I think today's the day for Elfsborg to not only win, but also keep their first clean sheet, despite Trelleborgs rather good record lately I dont rank them very high, my guess is that they will play very defensive, a 0-0 result would suite Trelleborg very fine. Trelleborg will, of course, get chances to score, but I think and hope that Elfsborg have worked on their defence now, and also found out the obvious: Elfsborg's attacking's not good enough for them to allow a goal in every match and still get three points. AIK dnb @ 2.07 (Pinnacle) I'm gonna go against the public opinion here, I can't see how AIK would be so much worse than Gefle, 2.07 for dnb is too high to leave alone imo. Gefle ususally like being underdogs, but today when they get three important players back, and meet AIK without their best player and with poor results all season, they find themselves in an unusual position: favourites. This might be a thin reason to back a team, but this is Allsvenskan and anything can happen, AIK might start a winning trend now, the timing would be perfect, no one expect AIK to win this one, they won't play under pressure like when at home.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 hi G:G! i know it's too early but if you can' i would like you to tell us what is the condutuon of hamarby squad and durgarden's also. i want to take the visitors as they're in superb form and the home team losing to everyone including at the cup to norkopping.

hi G:G! i know it's too early but if you can' i would like you to tell us what is the condutuon of hamarby squad and durgarden's also. i want to take the visitors as they're in superb form and the home team losing to everyone including at the cup to norkopping.
Ok... Hammarby: No new injuries, same squad as last match, except for changing one replacement player. Djurgården with quite a few problems/missings: Attacker Jonsson still injured, also midfielder Batan, but he's not very important. Captain, central defender Johannesson suspended, midfielder Davids not fit for 90 minutes (according to DIF's fansite). Attackers Dahlberg and Qurinho questionable, if they can't play Djurgården won't have many options up front, only one attacker, Kusi-Asare available.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Trelleborg not to score @ 2.00 (Nordic)>>> 2-0 :) AIK dnb @ 2.07 (Pinnacle) >>> push Gefle - AIK under 2.5 goals @ 1.87 >>> 0-0 :) Glad I dared following my thoughts today. Noticable that 1/2 huge favourites not only won but also covered the hcp.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 disappointing day for me in Sweden with GAIS once more fcuking things up, this time getting a 1-1 draw in Helsingborg :@ Finally a 0-0 arrives and I'll take a push in that Gefle match a shame to miss out on Elfsborg 2-0 win but then again their odds were poor well done on those 2 winners GG :ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 This isn't a league I have a clue about but statistically speaking I favour Djurgardens and am pleased to see they are the underdogs in this one (albiet a very marginal one). Hammarby have lost their last 2 home games, Djurgardens won their last 2 away games and Djurgardens won this fixture last year 3-0. Djurgardens to win @ 2.82 Djurgardens 2-0 @ 17 Djurgardens 3-0 @ 36 All with Betfair. Gl

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 Country: Sweden Match: Hammarby v Djurgarden Date: 19/6/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Djurgarden (0) AH @ 1.98 Canbet 3/10 I favour DIF to beat Hammarby at Rasunda stadium. There is no home advantage here so both teams play on neutral ground and DIF are the team that is most in form. They have collected some dcecent wins recently which has made sure they have moved up towards the top of the table whilst Hammarby are in a bit of a rut period. Traditional H2H have it that DIF do well in this fixture and they have lost just 1 of their last 12 against their deadly Stockholm rivals. Bookies cant split the team but I'd have DIF as favourites here which is why im more than happy to accept the level ball 1.98 offer. GL all :ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 And what about missing players. For Djurgarden - Asare, Johanenson, Batan, Dahlberg, M. Jonson. Only Arneng is back. Can they score without this players. For Hamarby Monteiro is out, no other problems.

And what about missing players. For Djurgarden - Asare, Johanenson, Batan, Dahlberg, M. Jonson. Only Arneng is back. Can they score without this players. For Hamarby Monteiro is out, no other problems.
Asare will play, the others are out, I guess Sjölund or Amoah will play up front instead of Jonsson/Dahlberg. I think Djurgården will have a strong starting line up, but very few alternatives on the bench. Atm I slightly favour Hammarby, but this is a very tough match to predict. I don't agree with Djurgården being so much better, Hammarby played very well away vs Halmstad, should have won instead of 2-2, but also a draw in Halmstad a good result. Djurgården have won three in a row now, vs AIK and Göteborg they came back after the opponants scored an early goal, I don't think they can pull that of again. I'm not to impressed by Djurgården's performances, Hammarby have played better football this season when things have worked for them, Hammarby's problem is that they don't score enough from their chances and that they are too much up and down, very good mixed with really poor.

Maybe its not here the place to ask but delete my post. Is there option to what swedish footboll online ?
...e questo sì che è un inglese maccheronico!!! :welcome Sorry I don't know if there is any chance :(

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 17 - 19/6 No idea about this league so maybe i can help :lol The best statistic is Djurgarden to score first. Last 6 meetings when Djurgarden away they score first 5 times and when they didnt they lost. Also they mostly score in second half, but mostly first against Hammarby.