Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6

Thursday 14 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Gais v Elfsborg (18:00 BST)4.333.601.93103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedRed CardTotal GoalsTotal Goals 2nd Half
malmo FF v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST)1.813.805.50100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 Initially I also thought that it looked a good win for Malmö and Elfsborg here. Niklas Skoog is back and he scored after 8 minutes last game which is positive now that they have 3 class strikers to chose from but I'm not that impressed looking at the last 5 games. Only 2 wins in these games, one against BP and one in the 'derby' against Helsingborg. Also noticable is that they have only scored only one goal in each of these 5 games despite having strikers with great reputation. And Halmstad are not a bad opponent at all so I'm very dubious about betting home win here. Elfsborg looks in decent form now with wins against Hammarby away Göteborg at home before they were surprised by Mjällby in Svenska Cupen. Elfsborg still interesting to bet on from what I can see and I'll look more into it. More thoughts on this?

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 I've gone for Malmo @ 1.80 and Elfsborg @ 1.95, both on the nose straight wins with a 3/10 stake. So dangerous betting on favourites like these in Sweden this year but I'll take the chance. The 0-0 scoreline continues to worry me a lot, we are seriously due one in this league as only 1 of 63 games so far has ended goalless :loon GL all today :ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 Let's hope this one doesn't end goalless... Elfsborg @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) The way i see things Gais is a strong candidate for relegation this season, they are toothless up front and get their points from solid defending, if the defence fails, like latest home match vs Kalmar, 0-3, they loose. Elfsborg have started to act accordingly with their favourite status, 3 wins in a row now, and most important: they have played well, outplayed Hammarby for big parts as an example. Elfsborg have been better away this season, last season they were the best away team in Allsvenskan, won vs Gais 3-0, thereby showing that they know how to break through Gais' defence. This odds for Elfsborg who have started to move upwards in the table definately worth a shot.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 Those are previews from fansites, i don't have time to translate, but the Gais one basically about how they should beat Elfsborg, key would be taking care of Anders Svensson, also Durmaz out and Dahl in. The writer believes that Gais will start to score again and predict home win 2-1. The Halmstad one is, in short, about the fact that Halmstad historically have had it tough away to Malmö to say the least: 5-6-30 41-110. Last time Halmstad won was back in 1999. Ok, not much, but there you go.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6

Those are previews from fansites, i don't have time to translate, but the Gais one basically about how they should beat Elfsborg, key would be taking care of Anders Svensson, also Durmaz out and Dahl in. The writer believes that Gais will start to score again and predict home win 2-1. The Halmstad one is, in short, about the fact that Halmstad historically have had it tough away to Malmö to say the least: 5-6-30 41-110. Last time Halmstad won was back in 1999. Ok, not much, but there you go.
BIG THANKS!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 Hi Guys Am considering taking Malmo as my starter in my glory hunt bet ; http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=817831#post817831 Whilst your still laughing :ok have you any further info/thoughts that could be useful before its selected/discarded? Having checked a few other sites I cant seem to find any form guide for Malmo and am interested in what you mean by "if they can play the 90 minutes". Presumably you mean theyve leaked last minute goals? That right? Cheers

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6

Hi Guys Am considering taking Malmo as my starter in my glory hunt bet ; http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=817831#post817831 Whilst your still laughing :ok have you any further info/thoughts that could be useful before its selected/discarded? Having checked a few other sites I cant seem to find any form guide for Malmo and am interested in what you mean by "if they can play the 90 minutes". Presumably you mean theyve leaked last minute goals? That right? Cheers
Play for 90 minutes: i said that referring to last match vs BP, were they started great, created many chances but when they failed to score they started to slip, and looked sloppy and almost not interested a big part of the rest of the match, this scenario nothing new according to their fansite. Malmö have also scored very few goals considering their supposively great attackers/attacking midfielders. Imo Malmö should be able to be much better, I think they will be, but when? Thats the question.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 yeh its these sort of reuslts that make me wonder if any sort of dodgy business is going on. Just when I thought we were getting some consitency in this division, it pops up with 2 shock scores in one night. GAIS winning especially is amazing to me. Allsvenskan really is a wank division the problem is that there is no real distinction is class

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 Fix? Surely not.. As I wrote before Halmstad are not easy to beat in any way and Malmö have only scored one goal per game in the last 5 games - not exactly impressive to me. Perhaps a surprise that GAIS beat Elfsborg but GAIS are not easy to beat in their own arena. Not huge surprises to me after all but I'm glad I stayed away tonight.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 14/6 There we go again...Allsvenskan, logic just don't apply...One bet that have to be good now is for Malmö's coach Åkeby to get fired soon...I think their patience have run out by now.