** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Pop Quiz (part XXV) - call or fold

robilaruk

Pop Quiz (part XXV) - call or fold  

1. 1.

• Call and fingers crossed
    • Fold and go back to shoving as the big stack is so tight

this is a 5 seater on Boss, so its bubble time don't ask why i have so few chips :lol anyway its me vs the other shortie, I was the ultra shortie with about 300 chips and just shoved every hand for 5 hands, to get me back up, and he was waiting for me to bust, but the big stack kept folding :eyes so he has finally decided to play whats my move? (I have 797 left after posting the BB) Damo 100.00/200.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 12 June 2007 21:15:53 5 Player $20 NL (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: Allfen. (5945.00) Seat 3: robilaruk (997.00) Seat 4: joeylee 23 (558.00) Allfen. post SB 100.00 robilaruk post BB 200.00 ** Deal ** Allfen. [N/A, N/A] robilaruk [7d, 5d] joeylee 23 [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** joeylee 23 All-in 558.00

Re: Pop Quiz (part XXV) - call or fold I would also fold, 5-7 is definitely behind and if you fold you are just getting equal in chips with him being the big blind next turn so you can shove a much better hand at least with a higher card assuming the big stack folds again and if bb's that tight he might even fold.:lol

Re: Pop Quiz (part XXV) - call or fold 57 suited is my favouritest hand in the whole wide world. More specifically it's 5,7 of hearts so the fact that they are diamonds might change my mind but as I have my favourite hand I am calling this everytime without regard to the maths. It's +EV because this hand is lucky :tongue2 Would be interested in what the ICM says as folding here would give the other shortie more chips and we are getting very good pot odds.

Re: Pop Quiz (part XXV) - call or fold yeah mate but I think due to his pushing range you are a sure underdog and you still have the same chance of being second with the other guy after the fold, I believe in lucky hands though :lol