Poland Cup Semifinal Soccer - Groclin - spread -½ (-150) for the regulation time held on Jun 7 at 10:30am [pending] Soccer - Groclin/Gornik Leczna - total Over 3 (+105) for the regulation time held on Jun 7 at 10:30am [pending] Gornik Leczna holds a surprise 3-2 advantage after the first leg, which was played Monday...they're a nearly last-place team with a 2-3-10 record away this year in Liga 1. Groclin's record at home is 6-9-0 this season, and while nobody can say how motivated teams are in Cup games, the fact is these teams have gotten this far by scoring lots of goals and Groclin has a spotless home record to protect. These teams played a league game also a week ago Saturday, with Groclin winning on the road 3-1.

Re: Poland Cup 6/7 You can't compare this cup and league games, it's something different. No one cared about this cup before the league finished.. It can be easily seen from the results and reported by any polish fan. Gornik L is already relegated for corrupcy in the polish league, however is with ambitions to get back and playing not that badly recently. This was not the 1st time Gornik L surprised, they also beat up Legia 0-2 away in quarter finals, which was kind of shock. Since GSK did not get the Champion title (last match decided all), they are expected to go hard for the Trophy - Wisla on the other hand planning to squad reserves for this match, losing already in the home match. Wisla K also changing couch, which will make the squad complete mess. I expect GSK to win here. Still - It's enough for GSK to get a draw or even to lose by one goal to get to the final (they scored away in Wisla 0-1, so if they lose by one goal, its 1-1, however away factor counts in I am sure, so GSK wins)... For Groclin, difficult to say - I dont have any info on this match from any of my polish friends, but Groclin was one of the strognest teams and in-form teams at the end of the season and I do expect them to turn around the score today, when playing at home - that i was told, they wont the trophy too. They will happy with 1-0 to get to the final as away factors count in their benefits (lost 2-3 away). Would be nice to get some other polish fans' opinions.

Poland Cup Semifinal Soccer - Groclin - spread -½ (-150) for the regulation time held on Jun 7 at 10:30am [pending] Soccer - Groclin/Gornik Leczna - total Over 3 (+105) for the regulation time held on Jun 7 at 10:30am [pending] Gornik Leczna holds a surprise 3-2 advantage after the first leg, which was played Monday...they're a nearly last-place team with a 2-3-10 record away this year in Liga 1. Groclin's record at home is 6-9-0 this season, and while nobody can say how motivated teams are in Cup games, the fact is these teams have gotten this far by scoring lots of goals and Groclin has a spotless home record to protect. These teams played a league game also a week ago Saturday, with Groclin winning on the road 3-1.

Re: Poland Cup 6/7 Iam NOT, because I wanted to go for -0.75 for Groclin and I missed, because of stupid Poland, they dont know time...

Except for the fact that the game started fifteen minutes earlier than I expected' date=' I'm happy with Groclin's 4-0 HT score. :loon[/quote']

Re: Poland Cup 6/7 What I've been told, the most important players are out for Wisla.. but aswell some for Belchatow... Well, I belive Belchatow will win even they dont have to. Revenge for the last with Wisla they lost 2-1.

In second game' date=' what do you make of Wisla's incredible away record of 2-11-2? Not that it would have any bearing here...[/quote'].

Re: Poland Cup 6/7 I have to think Belchatow is stronger anyway...Wisla farther down the table, not the force they were...record of 10-16-4 and here a draw won't help them. GKS 19-4-7 this season, including 11-2-2 at home. The only thing that scares me is the line of almost evens for a GKS win...

Re: Poland Cup 6/7 Too high and too many people laying it ? :tongue2 Yes, thats kind of scary , but on the other hand meaty..

I have to think Belchatow is stronger anyway...Wisla farther down the table' date=' not the force they were...record of 10-16-4 and here a draw won't help them. GKS 19-4-7 this season, including 11-2-2 at home. The only thing that scares me is the line of almost evens for a GKS win...[/quote']