Euro 2008 Group C June 6

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 Norway(-1) - Hungary HOMEWIN On the 1st qualification game in Hungary last autumn: Hungary - Norway 1:4.

On Saturday Norway played against Malta (4:0) and Hungary played in Greece (0:2). Norway with some quality players is a much better team, than the hungarians with many youngsters in the squad. (Hungary lost even in Malta 1:2 before !!!) I watched the Greece - Hungary game, and can tell you that the greek won comfortable 2:0 (+ two times hit the post) where they played ca. with 30 % power. Hungary had only 1 goal chance, but Gera missed it.

Here in Hungary our national coach said, that "we must build up the team of the future!" But after the Greece game I can say: the future is very-very far... Norway should win easily this qualifier, so Norway (Hcp. -1) for 2.00 is a big banker! Trust me!

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6

Norway(-1) - Hungary HOMEWIN On the 1st qualification game in Hungary last autumn: Hungary - Norway 1:4. On Saturday Norway played against Malta (4:0) and Hungary played in Greece (0:2). Norway with some quality players is a much better team, than the hungarians with many youngsters in the squad. (Hungary lost even in Malta 1:2 before !!!) I watched the Greece - Hungary game, and can tell you that the greek won comfortable 2:0 (+ two times hit the post) where they played ca. with 30 % power. Hungary had only 1 goal chance, but Gera missed it. Here in Hungary our national coach said, that "we must build up the team of the future!" But after the Greece game I can say: the future is very-very far... Norway should win easily this qualifier, so Norway (Hcp. -1) for 2.00 is a big banker! Trust me!
You may be right, mate, but I lost a lot of money betting on Norway at home against Bosnia-Herz back in March, when everyone with an opinion said Norway would easily win, with Bosnia having seven injuries and suspensions and having lost their last game 0-4 to the Greeks...I'm not so keen on history repeating itself...

I thought Hungary were improving until they lost to Greece on Saturday. i am sure norway can take a easy win here
Morale was low 'cause key player has left the team just before the match. Low spirits are in Hungarian young team but young players are always capable of surprises. They aren't afraid of the opponents and normaly most of the result depends on attitude of more experienced team. IMO Hungary has bed defence but could be dangerous in counter-attacks if Norway will press to get a goal by croosing from wing in penalty box.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 i am confident that Norway will beat Hungary. I am Maltese and i ve been watching the match when Malta beat Hungary. Hungary are crap and Malta where deserved winners. However Malta at home have become a treat loosing just 0-1 with a penalty to Greece, and I doubt that Greece would have scored if not givien that penalty. However its Norway all the way for the wednesday but i am afraid to take the -1 handicap as against Malta scored 3 goals just in the final minutes.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 NORWAY-HUNGARY; Norway -1,25 (AH) - 1,87 @ Expekt Norway have messed up before at home. But I don't think it will happen again here. Norway are a decent team and playing at home to Hungary I am pretty confident they will win by at least 2 goals. In my opinion Hungary have taken a step backwards in quality and it appears there are some unease going on within the team. Norway had no problems away earlier winning 1-4, although Solskjaer who scored 2 will be missing here. BOSNIA-MALTA; Bosnia -2.25 (AH) - 1,89 @ Expekt Bosnia proved they are no pushovers aginst Turkey, picking up all 3 points in a high scoring game. Malta have picked up in quality in recent times, but mostly perform at their best at home. Bosnia still has a good chance to qualify and I can't see them not winning by at least 3 goals. Previous meeting ended 5-2 in favour of Bosnia!

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 Probably (line-up) -------------------Opdal----------------- Storbæk----Hagen--Hangeland--J.A.Riise -B.H.Riise---Andresen---Hæstad(Grindheim) Iversen---------Carew--------Gamst Riise (Liverpool), Iversen (England?) and Carew are so experience for beat Hungary team... but in midfield they don't have any tactical player.. :S Where Gams play for? (sorry for my english :$)

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 As an addition , I have to say that Steffen Iversen plays for Rosenborg , in Norway , not in England , but that is not of such big matter ... ;) I think that Norway has what it takes , to win the match , not sure if they will do it with a big margin , and the price for straight win is poor ...

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 Of course Norway is stronger here, footballers are better and in better stronger clubs than in Hungarian N.T, but I think odds 1,44 for Norway is not value here, there is not so great difference between these teams as the odds shows, Hungary have some good players too. Remember match in Oslo against Bosnia(2-3)? Or Turkey-Norway(2-2)? I want to say, that scandinavians are not stabile, they can play excelent or awful. If you eager to bet here my advise will be over 2,5.

my friend take on malta to beat bosnia. don't have any doubts about that. i have watched malta play and they can win in sarajevo.
Greetings from Sarajevo to all punters commenting this group. I d like to say few words about our squad and backing or laying them. Like "allthethings" said some month ago whole betting world was on Norvay win, as easy money because of situation in Bosnian team, where 7 of best 11 players refuse to play because of chairmans of bosnian FA. Coach quit,some others were suspended or injured. And in that situation, with new coach, almost whole new first 11, Bosnia won two games in a raw, so i doubt that on wings of those two victories they will loose today. Next thing is very rainy and little bit cold weather for this time of a year, it will be even colder to guests from Mediteranian sea. Bad pitch expected, full of watter, so i find under 2,5 @ 2.10 as a very tempting bet, under 3,5 @1.45 is big value bet because everyone expects over after so many overs in last few games of those squads in this qualification group. Last time this two teams met at Bosnia for qualies it finished 2:0 for home side.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 Norway -1.5 Norway have another home game after their comfortable win over Malta and meet a Hungarian side who were very bad in their away loss to the Greeks, where they were fortunate to only lose 2-0. The Norwegians are in 3rd spot and need a win to get into the top 2, so a comfortable victory is likely

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 Norway hosting Hungary. Guests without chance for top spots and for a while now they are playing without ambitions and practically making the team for future years. Norway is on the other hand fighting for second spot and needs to win here. Still I don't fancy them and they can never be trusted, like in the game with BiH at home when they lost 2:1. Hungary is without motivation yes, but they are not that bad imo and can't play any worse then with Greece when they lost 2:0. All in all if Norway wins I expect to be with one goal margine. I will back Hungary +1.5AH, 10bet @1.87. GL~

Re: Euro 2008 Group C June 6 Bosnia and Herzegovina hosting Malta. Hosts with two important wins in a row with Norway and Turkey, so now have chance to fight for second spot in the group. On the paper the task in this game looks easy but I think it won't be at all although I expect them to win. Malta so far played with Turkey 0:2, Moldova 1:1 and Norway 0:4 away from home. I see this game ending 1:0 which would be just enough for hosts. 3 pts in the pocket is what counts and they are nto yet a such a team to score goals easily against closed opponents. I'll try BiH to in with one goal, Centrebet @5.00. GL~