Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6

Re: 4 june superettan

Monday 4 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Enköping v Ljungskile (18:00 BST)2.603.602.90101%
Sylvia v Degerfors (18:00 BST)2.203.653.60101%
Thursday 7 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Norrköping v Sundsvall (18:00 BST)1.604.106.80102%

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 Hi, two bet from me for today: IF Sylvia Norrkoping - Degerfors IF @ OVER2.5 2.18 Pinnacle, 8/10 Enkoping - Ljungskile SK @ AWAY (AH +1/4) 1.75 Expekt, 8/10 IF Sylvia Norrkoping - Degerfors IF IF Sylvia Norrkoping has a chance to win two consecutive games for first time this season, when they host the worst team in the league - Degerfors IF. In their last game the won away to Jonkopings Sodra, in that game they scored 4 and made a clean sheet. Until now their results are 1-2-4 7-10, all 3 home games ended in OVER. Degerfors IF is the last team and they must react to keep their hope to survive in Superettan. I don't think that they will go in this game with defensive minds. If they want to earn 1 or 3 points they must try to score and then gives a hard time for home team. I expect an open game with many goal scoring chances. Both sides will be hoping for a win tonight. Enkoping - Ljungskile SK Enkoping is a newcomer and I rate them as team that will struggle for their life in Superettan. Even that they have good home records (2-1-0 4-4), their last two games give me confidents in that opinion: lost in home against Jonkopings Sodra who is inconstant, was toothless in an away game against last bottom Degerfors IF. Ljungskile SK was beaten only once from their last 5 games: won against Jonkopings Sodra(away) and Degerfors IF (home), drew against tough Bunkeflo IF and Mjallby Solvesborg (both in home), lost only against in form Atvidabergs FF who was in form that days. When I read both team's results I rate Ljungskile SK as team with much more quality and skills. Good luck to all

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 I agree with Roskos about this one. Ljungskile + 0.25 @ 1.75 (Expekt) Newcomers Enköping have been very strong at home for a long time, but lost last home matc, 1-3 vs Jönköping, their first loss at home in 28 matches. Both teams will miss two players that are suspended, Enköping will also miss five injured/sick/ players and one who will play for Sweden U19, totally five players from the starting line up last match out. On the positive side attacker Lindberg back from suspension and midf Andersson back from injury. Ljungskile have started very poor, at least for a team that many thought would be involved in the battle for place 1-4. Last match, at home to Mjällby, ended 0-0, and the attacking was as tootless as usual, but some signs of better form was shown. Enköping got 0-0 away to Degerfors, they started well but Degerfors came back and were maybe the better team, so 0-0 a good result for Enköping. I think that Enköping will go through a difficult time now, the home advantage somewhat gone and they look rather thin. Ljungskile, despite their weak start, should be able to win this one, but I don't trust them more than a +0.25 atm.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 How about the under 2.5 goals on Enkoping-Ljungskile @ 1.70? It was a few years ago they played eachother with both games ending with only a single goal, but it could seem a good bet now with several players out for the home team and as G:G said about Ljungskile being weak up front.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6

How about the under 2.5 goals on Enkoping-Ljungskile @ 1.70? It was a few years ago they played eachother with both games ending with only a single goal' date= but it could seem a good bet now with several players out for the home team and as G:G said about Ljungskile being weak up front.
Imo this match could be lowscoring, but: Enköping have 2-0-1 4-4 at home, the worrying thing is last home match, 1-3 vs Jönköping. Ljungskile have 1-0-2 3-7 away, all three away matches over, but I think they can handle Enköping's defence. Enköping to score 0-1 goals and Ljungskile to score 0-2 goals my prediction, so I don't fancy backing under at given odds.

IF Sylvia Norrkoping has a chance to win two consecutive games for first time this season, when they host the worst team in the league - Degerfors IF. In their last game the won away to Jonkopings Sodra, in that game they scored 4 and made a clean sheet. Until now their results are 1-2-4 7-10, all 3 home games ended in OVER
Their first home game ended 0-0 against Landskrona. Degerfors have three overs in seven games, and they have scored just three goals all season. Sylvia have four overs but have been kept scoreless in four games. This may be an open game, but I wonder where all the goals are going to come from.

This may be an open game' date=' but I wonder where all the goals are going to come from.[/quote'] The only thing I can think of here is that both teams have lost around 10 goals each in 7 games..so perhaps thats a sign of poor defenses on both sides so I might consider a very small punt on the over 2.5 goals...maybe :tongue2

Imo this match could be lowscoring' date=' but: Enköping have 2-0-1 4-4 at home, the worrying thing is last home match, 1-3 vs Jönköping. Ljungskile have 1-0-2 3-7 away, all three away matches over, but I think they can handle Enköping's defence. Enköping to score 0-1 goals and Ljungskile to score 0-2 goals my prediction, so I don't fancy backing under at given odds.[/quote'] Thanks for the info and your input on this. :) I think I will follow you a bit, I can now only get Ljungskile on leval ball @ 2.00, but it does look interesting. Small stakes for me.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 Sylvia - Degerfors Sylvia rebounded nicely after 0-4 home loss to Örgyte and won 0-4 away against Jonköping at their last game and on the other hand Degerfors is coming of a 0-0 home draw against a not so classy Enköping team and before it they lost three games in a row. So completely different forms for the teams. This added to the fact that Degerfors has lost all three of their away games with 1-8 goal diff. and Sylvia is after their first home win after nice effort in their last game I shouldn't be completely idiotic to back the home side here. Sylvia (-1.0) @3.90 Good luck :ok

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 When it comes to Sylvia and Degerfors I´ll say no bet. What have Sylvia shown and where is Degerfors today with Andreas Andersson as coach? I play Ljungskile ML. 2 guys suspended and up to four injured or away. Ljungskile have two suspended. There´s a big difference between the sqauds normally and the tooikies have soon seen their best. Ljungskile was tipped top 3 before the season and Enkoping in the bottom. It has to balance soon and why not today? Edit: Spelling...

Their first home game ended 0-0 against Landskrona. Degerfors have three overs in seven games, and they have scored just three goals all season. Sylvia have four overs but have been kept scoreless in four games. This may be an open game, but I wonder where all the goals are going to come from.
You are correct, I read just one line bellow in the stats:
2007-05-27 Superettan Jonkopings Sodra IF Sylvia Norrköping 0-4
2007-05-21 Superettan IF Sylvia Norrköping Orgryte IS Goteborg 0-4
2007-05-14 Superettan IK Sirius Uppsala IF Sylvia Norrköping 1-0
2007-05-03 Superettan IF Sylvia Norrköping IFK Norrkoping 1-2
2007-04-29 Superettan GIF Sundsvall IF Sylvia Norrköping 1-0
2007-04-23 Superettan IF Sylvia Norrköping Landskrona BoIS 0-0
2007-04-15 Superettan Falkenbergs FF IF Sylvia Norrköping 2-2
It's my fault.:zzz

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 :eek Why??? Did you think that Sylvia would have won? I just don´t get it. Theu had won one singelgame and met a team with a new trainer and a new vision. But I give you a early clue here in Allsvenskan as that´s my team and blood. Malmoe FF has no injuries for the first time which means that they´ll have 4 super strikers in fit! Jonatan Joghansson, Junior, Niclas Skoog and Ofere. And on the top oh this cake: Jari Litmanen will play. 2/2, -1 and 2.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 No word about the Thursday clash between the two most in-form teams of Superettan? Has GIF what it takes to get a point or to at least show a good fight against the leaders? EDIT: wrong day

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 7/6 Norrköping - Sundsvall u. 2.75 goals @ 1.76 (Pinnacle) Norrköping will probably have to play with a new centre midfield in this match, Blmoberg suspended and Samuelsson very doubtful. They have good replacement players, probably Spong and Nordbeck, but they have'nt played many matches together yet, so imo it is a questionmark if they can come close to the class Blomberg and Samuelsson have shown. Norrköping without a loss so far, and 3-1-0 at home, the draw was vs Häcken, is a team that definately have class enough to win Superettan and by that play in Allsvenskan next season. Sundsvall also a strong team, but their awayrecord, 1-0-2, not impressing, last away match was a 1-2 loss to Falkenberg. I think this will be a real battle between two strong teams, and Sundsvall will probably try to play defensive and secure and hope to counterattack. Norrköping will probably have lot more possession, but I think and hope that they will have problems breaking through Sundsvall's defence, under likely imo.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventNorkopping – Sundsvall
Selection2(-0,5:0)AH (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date07/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning Norkopping had a very god beginning o this season and now they lead the Supertatten league with 20 points after 8 matches; Sudsvall, on the other hand, are playing in not exciting way but, in spite that they have collected 13 points in 7 matches thanks to their good trend at home ground. Reading the table Norkoping have 3 wins, 1 draw and 0 defeat at home having scored 9 goals and conceding only 2 while Sundsvall in the away from home matches have 1 win and 2 defeats having scored 4 and conceding 5; these number could suggest an home win but, it seems that the home team will have to renounce to all their midfielders and this will be an huge advantage for the away team. I want to try an away from home win