** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non Handicap E/w Value

Re: Non Handicap E/w Value

O.K. this is an odd one with Bet365 for a Grand Prix, With Kimi Raikkonen at 1.78 for a place on the lay side for a podium place.. But with 7/1 at quarter odds we are getting 2.75. Most others going 1/5 odds so this represents mathematical value. 2 pts E/W advised.:hope
05/08/2007Hungarian Grand Prix (To Win Outright) Kimi Raikkonen 7/1 3 places 1/4 odds Remove
For those with Betfair accounts its possible to trade out now in mid race on both the win and podium markets to ensure a profit whatever happens now @ 13.43:ok 2nd Profit on Bet = +1.5pts:ok

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Non Handicap E/w Value 3.10 Pontefract. An odds-on shot here opposed by one rival who should run better over todays 6 furlong Effingham and entered in the Mill Reef Stakes plus a second rival with 2 placed effotrt.

Effingham @ SP:hope
Unit Stake: 4 pts E/W Single
Stake: 8 pts
2Nickel Silver @ SP:hope
Unit Stake: 2 pts E/W Single
Stake: 4 pts

Re: Non Handicap E/w Value 6.10 Folkstone Mr Keppel 3pts e/wl @9/1 with Bet 365.:hope Just behiind the short price favourite LTO at Newmarket., Backed down to 5/1 first time out at Ascot. Had some fancy entries and hopefully can show a bit of form here.

7.55 Wexford
Laetitia 3 pts e/w @6/1 with Ladbrokes.:hope Will appreciate the longer trip today compared with her previous outing over 12 furlongs. Got a low weight and ridden by a good claimer.
spacer.gif
3rd. Would have won IMO on a more galloping track. Profit on Bet = + 0.6 pts

7.55 Wexford
Laetitia 3 pts e/w @6/1 with Ladbrokes.:hope Will appreciate the longer trip today compared with her previous outing over 12 furlongs. Got a low weight and ridden by a good claimer.
spacer.gif
:clap:clap Placed. well done ..:clap

Re: Non Handicap E/w Value Early Post for Sunday. 5.15 Curragh. 3 pts E/W Campfire Glow @10/1 with Paddy Power.:hope Looks overpriced for this race. Mr Weld appears to have a good indication of the second favourite's ability here. This coupled with Campfire Glow easy win recently over 7 furlongss at Galway makes this a 6/1-8/1 shot in my book.. Bit of a risk taking such an early price but I feel this one will shorten later:hope

Early Post for Sunday. 5.15 Curragh. 3 pts E/W Campfire Glow @10/1 with Paddy Power.:hope Looks overpriced for this race. Mr Weld appears to have a good indication of the second favourite's ability here. This coupled with Campfire Glow easy win recently over 7 furlongss at Galway makes this a 6/1-8/1 shot in my book.. Bit of a risk taking such an early price but I feel this one will shorten later:hope
Wins at 12/1 .:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:cheers:cheers:beer:beer

4.15 Curragh 4 pts E/W Evening Time.:hope @5/2 with Bet365 and Paddy Power Won by 5 lenghts LTO on similiar surface in a listed event beating rivals rated around 100, So this horse may be a prospective Group 1 caandidate in the future.
Yes and I got 30/1 on Betfair and 5/1 for the place. It drifted on the exchanges like a barge, :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:nana:nana:nana

Early Post for Sunday. 5.15 Curragh. 3 pts E/W Campfire Glow @10/1 with Paddy Power.:hope Looks overpriced for this race. Mr Weld appears to have a good indication of the second favourite's ability here. This coupled with Campfire Glow easy win recently over 7 furlongss at Galway makes this a 6/1-8/1 shot in my book.. Bit of a risk taking such an early price but I feel this one will shorten later:hope
Profit on Bet = 36 pts (more for the late backers on Betfair) :clap:clap:clapForza del Cavello:clap:clap:clap Profit to Date = +155.75 pts