** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Czech Druhá Liga (Sunday June 3rd)

Sport Football (Czech Druhá Liga)
Event Trinec v ZIZKOV
Selection ZIZKOV
Strength 8/10
Date 03/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price BetandWin @ 2.95 (Back)
Reasoning Now it's worth noting that the reason for the high odds for this Czech game is that there are only 2 games of the season left for most (but not all) teams in this league, Trinec are 1 point above the relegation zone with a game in hand and Zizkov have already won the league. So in theory it could be a tough game to call, BUT Trinec are a very poor side, they cannot perform on the road and especially not in front of their own fans where the pressure of avoiding the drop seems to be getting to them - this can be seen in their last 3 home games (against teams placed 5th, 7th & 10th) where they failed to get even a point and conceded 7. The same cannot be said for Zizkov, who have in recent times punished teams that they've visited on their travels (in their last three against 8th, 12th and 14th placed teams they've a 100% record scoring 9 and conceding only 1). Trinec will not be getting any favours from ZIZKOV when they meet and taking into account the game in hand they have over relegation rivals Vitkovice, the manager could well chose to save a few of his players for the more winnable games against Hlucin and Jakubcovice over the next few weeks. ZIZKOV are an amazing side and have an outstanding away record too, having lost only twice, scoring 24 letting in only 9 goals in 13 matches. It looks a convincing away win from here.

Re: Czech Druhá Liga (Sunday June 3rd)

Trinec 1 - 0 Viktoria Zizkov :wall:wall:wall

What can I say? The "end-of-season" factor has come into play again, Trinec have picked up a much needed win to ease them to safety, while Zizkov have fallen to their first defeat in 9 games after securing the championship a few weeks back.

Re: Czech Druhá Liga (Sunday June 3rd) I would not call it "end-of-season" factor. I did not have any info, but when I look at the match-cast I have my opinion and you know what it is...

Trinec 1 - 0 Viktoria Zizkov :wall:wall:wall

What can I say? The "end-of-season" factor has come into play again, Trinec have picked up a much needed win to ease them to safety, while Zizkov have fallen to their first defeat in 9 games after securing the championship a few weeks back.

Re: Czech Druhá Liga (Sunday June 3rd) todays matches: Zizkov-Olomouc B x=3.80 HFK Olmouc-Bohemians 1=2.86 H.Kralove-Časlav 1=1.75 Sokolov-Jihlava 1=2.40 Edited by staffy Please do not add links to your posts without permission. The rules for blogs are follows. The rules will be, 1. You have to post the full post that is on your blog and not part of it. 2. You have to have links to all the sites below with the correct anchor text. Example: www.Free-Money.co.uk showing as Free Bets www.PuntersLounge.com/forum showing as Punters Lounge Betting Forum www.Sports-Punter.com showing as Free Expert Betting Advice www.Odds-Comparison.co.uk showing as Odds Comparison