** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 SLOVENIA - ROMANIA slovenia not to score :2.25 If we are looking of what is going on in this 2 teams we can see a Romanian team which seems to be more experienced , looking not to take clean sheet...Romania has a good defensive line,propably Contra , Tamas, Chivu ,Rat...and a goo defensive miedfelder ,Codrea....I don't think that Slovenia has the force to score Romania a goal ...because Victor Piturca will go probably not to take any goal and then to make the diference and to take all 3 vital points....This match can also go for Away victory :ok GL

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 BELARUS -- BULGARIA under 2.5 : 1.75 IT WILL BE A PROBABLY TIED MATCH WHICH SEEMS A GOOD UNDER BEACAUSE BULGARIA MUST WIN THIS ONE BUT THEY WILL HAVE A HARD MATCH. BELARUS is a small team but not as easy to beat as it lokks like. The others,Bulrgaria,has a desperately win situation.If they don't win and Romania take at least one point in Sovenia the facts are very clear for the second place ..Romania for sure.Belarus may not score but they can take the score level ..so more intersting seems to be an under here :ok:ok\ GL /edited font colour, please use black from now on :ok archaeus

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 might take a look and see what prices are available on luxembourg on the AH, Lux may be p1sh but albania are only slightly better p1sh - Lux only lost 9 goals in 5 games which aint that bad ! and 15.00 against the team only 3 points above them may throw up some value depending on whats on offer at say +2 bearing in mind the 15.00

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 Albania hosting Luxemburg. Hosts with a nice chance to win their first game in this group G. They are not a bad team at all with nice individuals playing accross Europe in decent clubs. Luxemburg so far played two games away from home and lost 2:0 to Slovenia and 3:0 to Romania. I think Albania is more then capable to win this with 2 goals margine just like Slovenia did. For me it's Albania -1.5AH, canbet @1.86. GL

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Slovenia v Romania
Selection Romania
Strength 10/10
Date 02/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Romania is looking for revenge after the defeat that put them out of the 2002 WC quallifiers against Slovenia. They had to come back from a 2-1 defeat, but managed just a 1-1 draw at home. Still, you shouldn't take those past meetings as proof because Slovenia's current side is far weeker then the one that defeated Romania 5 years ago. Some players from that great slovenian generation are gone, like Zlatko Zahovic for example, and some are much older and don't have the same energy and desire of acknolledgement like they had 5 years ago, like Acimovic and Ceh, who remain though a threat for Romania. The results for Slovenia are far from what they managed at the 2000 euro for example where I remember that great game against Yugoslavia where they led 3-0 and ended in a 3-3 draw. A great offense for Slovenia back then but a poor defensive team they remain today. Romania misses a few players, especially on the midfield but the offense and defense is the best they can come up with in the present and I don't see this game ending whitout at least a goal from Marica or Mutu. My opinion is that this game will end in a 1-0 or a 2-0 win for Romania. Some bookmakers offer a 1,75 and the odds keep falling. I sugest you take them while they are still high. Good luck!!!

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Albania v Luxembourg
Selection Albania -1 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price BetDirect @ 1.72 (Back)
Reasoning We al know Luxemburg as the amateur side they are. The problem is wheter Albania can win by more then one goal against them. I think the answer is yes. Albania plays very good football at the moment. Very good defense(like they need any in this game), good possesion of the ball, god technique and this will proove too much for Luxemburg. Albania managed to hold on Romania for more then an hour in a 0-0 draw, although they lost dissapointingly in the end by 2-0. They had a few chances they missed and that against some of the best defenders of the world like Chivu, Tamas or Radoi. They played against England last week and lost 3-1, but had some good scoring chances and played at the highest level. I think this is a 3-0 win so I also recomend the -2 handicap that some bookmakers offer at a 2.87 odds.

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 Slovenia - Romania DRAW @3.80 Betchance A (very) personal and with it a biased pick (like so many when one's favourite or as it is here NT is playing) Of course I see this game mainly from the Slovenian side of view, but will come up with some facts that wil be backing my choice. The Romanian team arrived with only one goal, namely to win this and they're full of self confidence before the game. oficially they say they don't underestimate the hosts, but when the cameras are off they are simply convinced (like the most of their supporters) they're going to destroy the Slovenians. This kind of thinking suits the Slovenian team best as we all know hot heads could be cooled down easier. Kek (the SLO coach ) managed to implement much of his positive thinking into the minds of players and as they say and I believe them, they're ready to battle for the whole 90 minutes. New coach new hope... This is Kek's 3rd official game with the NT and after earning a point away in Albania and lost (maybe undeservingly) to Holland 0-1, after which they got a deserved applause by the fans. It's time for the next success this time and with a little luck the draw will be a reality. This is a kind of a game where the favourites are visitors and the home team maybe a class lower, but these kinds of games in many cases finish with a small (draw) or big (loss) upset. Not saying Slovenia will be superior or the team holding the ball, just that there's a real cance of at least a draw in this game and with it a successful start for the new coach. Cesar is possible for tomorrow and will be almost surely prepared for the game, which is also a positive sign. The Slovenian eleven will most probably look like this: _______________Handanovic (Rimini)_______________ Ilic (Betis), Mavric (Koblenz), Cesar (OM), Jokic (Gorica) Ceh (Khimki) , Komac (Djurgarden) , Koren (WBA), Acimovic (Austria Vienna), ________Lavric (Duisburg), Novakovic (Koln)_________ Results: 0-0, 1-1 3/10

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 Belarus over 2.5 All 5 of Belarus' game shave gone over with their ability to score as well as concede. they face a Bulgarina side who have a great striker in Berbatov, and will look to maintian their pressure on the top 2 while Belarus are only 2 points behind them. So both teams will have plenty to play for and goals should be scored here

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 Hi, one bet for me: Belarus vs Bulgaria @ AWAY 2.04 (AH -1/4) Ladbrokes, 8/10 I will write mainly about our national team. First we have new national coach (I don't rate him much high, but he is very ambition men) who will lead the team for the 2 games against Belarus. He will put free players in attack: left Martin Petrov, right Dimitar Telikiyski and between them Dimitar Berbatov. In the midfield will operate Stilian Petrov, Stanislav Angelov as defensive players and Hristo Jovov to support front line. In defense he will put four players Igor TomaÅ¡ić, Alexander Tunchev, Radostin Kishishev (right) and Lucio Wagner (left). Options from the bench will be Vladimir Mancev, Chavdar Yankov and Tsvetan Genkov. Also worst players in Stoichkov's era in the national team Jankovic and Peev are out from the team. We need to collect 6 points from the games against Belarus before we go to meet Holland and Romania. We will not play for 1 point tonight. I'm not well familiar with Belarus' national team. Among them most famous are Aleksandr Hleb (Arsenal FC) and Vitali Kutuzov (Parma FC). According to news on Belarus' team coach Yuri Puntus will be without the injured Artyom Kontsevoi, while Aleksei Skverniuk, Dmitri Lentsevich, Sergei Gurenko and Maksim Romashchenko are all omitted. Striker Vitali Bulyga returns after an eight-month absence. When I consider a positive changes in our national team plus Belarus' team results till now in the group I have good confidence about this bet. Here are players for both sides:

BULGARIA

BELARUS

Stanimir Stoilov (PFC Levski Sofia)

Coaches

Yuri Puntus

Georgi Petkov (PFC Levski Sofia),

Dimitar Ivankov (Kayserispor)

Goalkeepers

Yuri Zhevnov (FC Moskva),

Vasili Khomutovski (FC Tom Tomsk),

Vladimir Gaev (FC Chornomorets Odesa),

Anton Amelchenko (FC Moskva).

Radostin Kishishev (Charlton Athletic FC),

Petar Zanev (PFC Litex Lovech),

Zahari Sirakov (FC Amkar Perm),

Alexander Tunchev (PFC CSKA Sofia),

Elin Topuzakov (PFC Levski Sofia),

Stanislav Angelov (PFC Levski Sofia),

Igor TomaÅ¡ić (PFC Levski Sofia),

Lucio Wagner (PFC Levski Sofia)

Defenders

Sergei Omelyanchuk (FC Rostov),

Sergei Shtaniuk (FC Luch-Energia Vladivostok),

Aleksandr Yurevich (FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk),

Artyom Chelyadinski (FC Metalurh Zaporizhya),

Artyom Radkov (FC BATE Borisov),

Yan Tigorev (FC Metalurh Zaporizhya),

Pavel Plaskonny (FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk),

Aleksei Pankovets (FC Kharkiv)

Chavdar Yankov (Hannover 96),

Stilian Petrov (Aston Villa FC),

Martin Petrov (Club Atlético de Madrid),

Dimitar Telikiyski (PFC Levski Sofia),

Hristo Yovov (PFC Levski Sofia)

Midfielders

Timofei Kalachev (FC Rostov),

Vladimir Korythko (FC Chornomorets Odesa),

Aleksandr Kulchiy (FC Tom Tomsk),

Denis Kovba (FC Krylya Sovetov Samara),

Aleksandr Hleb (Arsenal FC),

Oleg Strakhanovich (FBK Kaunas)

Dimitar Berbatov (Tottenham Hotspur FC),

Tsvetan Genkov (PFC Lokomotiv Sofia),

Valeri Domovchiyski (PFC Levski Sofia),

Vladimir Manchev (Real Valladolid)

Forwards

Vitali Kutuzov (Parma FC),

Sergei Kornilenko (FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk),

Vyacheslav Hleb (FC MTZ-RIPO Minsk),

Gennadi Bliznyuk (FC BATE Borisov),

Roman Vasilyuk (FC Gomel),

Vitali Bulyga (FC Tom Tomsk)

Good luck to all

Re: Euro 2008 Group G Jun 2 There's definitely value in the odds for Bulgaria to win, I expected 2.2 - 2.3 but it's 2.6 at Betfair. Changing the coach is a good thing for us as in some matches we practically played with 9 players under Stoitchkov (Jankovich and Peev were completely useless; no one passed the ball to Yovov against Albania, etc.). I believe that we are not only the (perhaps slightly) better team but motivation and team spirit are also on our side. We have problems against defensive-minded teams but it looks like Belarus is not one of them. If Berbatov is still in-form and Martin Petrov is his old self, we will surely score a couple this evening. Our defense is a big question mark, so it the one of Belarus but they says they have a good keeper. Over 2.5 is quite likely but odds are just about right.