Euro 2008 Group C Jun 2

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Jun 2 Bosnia Herzegovina v Turkey From my point of view, this game has not much to tell about.. But, before sharing my point of view, lets remember the standings; GROUP C 1 TURKEY - 13 2 GREECE - 12 3 BOSNIA & HERZ. - 7 4 NORWAY - 7 5 HUNGARY - 6 6 MALTA - 4 7 MOLDOVA - 2 As it is clearly seen above, Bosnia desperately needs a win here to keep the chances alive since first 2 teams will qualify. Anyway, I usually believe in motivational bets and in this case, must win situation of Bosnia + home advantage + motivation will be the advantages of Bosnia. On the other hand leagues over in Turkey and logically players want to start their holiday as soon as possible. If there was another trainer in Fatih Terim’s place, I would afraid about the motivations of the players but Mr.Terim is a very experienced trainer who faced these kind of situations several times so I don’t believe that loss of motivation is possible. Well, I usually don’t like the base my bets on the missed players and when it comes Turkey I never do that since Turkey is a confident atm and strong team where all players have replacements. Emre and Tümer are out of the squad but, it is clear that squad never was a problem for Turkey since they have enough replacements, especially in midfield. Even there are some players I agree and some I don’t but to be realistic I believe that possible starting 11 will be the one below which I believe is good enough to beat Bosnia ; Rüştü Hamit Servet İbrahim T. İbrahim Ãœ. Sabri Aurelio Hüseyin Arda Tuncay Hakan ŞÃ¼kür So, to conclude, I believe that Bosnia’s advantages such us motivation and home advantage will show itself at least by one goal scored by Bosnia and I believe that Turkey has all the chances to score. This game is closer to be an over 2.5 game and we may even see 3 goals before the half time but odds for over 2.5 goals and away win in the market is @1.80-2.00 so I prefer to take safer bet with almost the same odds with oer 2.5 and AW. So my bet is : Both Teams To Score @1.83 - Sportingbet 10/10

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Jun 2 Greece hosting Hungary. Home team lost their last game at home with Turkey 1:4, while Hungary won with Moldova at home 2:0. Hungary has young and talented squad. I watched them against Montenegro in a friendly and they looked decent and well organised. Greece usually wins with one goal margine and protects the lead, so I'll take this handicap as I won't be surprised if HUN can take something from this game. So pick HUN +1AH, Pinnacle @1.96. GL~

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Jun 2 sometimes gamebookers offers interesting half time-full time bets just like no 2/2 ro ht-ft double chance like 1x/x2. if u find any of them i think worth a try.especially directed by fatih terim; our national team's playing a bit unmotivated @ the first halves.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Jun 2

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Bosnia - Turkey
Selection Both Teams To Score
Strength 10/10
Date 02/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 1.83 (Back)
Reasoning Turkey usually score a lot and don't have a strong defence. In the last qualification matches they were almost every time over 2.5. They like to play attacking football and Bosna are scoring a lot lately too. Plenty of overs for them as well and I really expect both teams to score tomorrow. Bosnia are at home and they will try to win and Turkey of course will play to win as well and should score at least one goal. Both teams to score is my bet.

EventBosnia - Turkey
I want Bosnia to win this match as I am Bosnian myself, but I can hardly see this happen. I was suprised the team won away in Norway, but this was a very lucky win, I expect Turkey to be more effective tonight and score at least 1 goal. Bosnian team is still missing 13 players that are not willing to play under this federation of mafia. So the team should be more or less same as in Norway with one addition of Rahimic from CSKA Moscow in midfield. The fanatic fans will not be having an impact as they could, cuz they are also against the federation and refuse to go to the matches until things have changed, they could interrupt a game like they did in Norway and leave again, but this is unlikely too. Bosnian team return to Sarajevo again after playing last couple of years in Zenica without losing until Hungary game. I can not recall a win that matters at this stadium since 1997 when we won against Denmark 3-0, since than we had hard times winning at this stadium and i am sure this will repeat again tonight. My bet Turkey straight win or with 2 goals, even though I hope we can at least fight for a point with unknown players that we have now.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Jun 2 Bosnia over 2.5 Each of Bosnia's 5 games have gone over while the Turks have gone over in their last 3. Both teams have listed their starting team with offence minded players so chances as well as goals should occur here. Norway -2.5 Norway come into this game knowing they must win and win well to get their campaign going. They meet Malta who are surprisingly in 3rd spot but are really are an ordinary side. They have problems at set pieces and look for the likes of Carew and Pedersen to exploit this. Norway should have too much for them and win this by at least 3.

sometimes gamebookers offers interesting half time-full time bets just like no 2/2 ro ht-ft double chance like 1x/x2. if u find any of them i think worth a try.especially directed by fatih terim; our national team's playing a bit unmotivated @ the first halves.
both of them were close :\ anyway ht-ft not 2/2 at least