** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Maxinum online Payout

Re: Maxinum online Payout Each site has different max payout or max allowed stake, (the payout would only come into affect really for huge accumulators). The Max stake will depend on what market you are betting on, due to volume of bets on the sport and likeihood of it being rigged (i.e. asia footie matches etc). On the horseraces the maxium stake should be in the multi 000's level at least for a single horse in a std race.

Re: Maxinum online Payout If I ever have to test the maximum payout limits I will be a very happy man !!!! Think it varies between bookies TBH. They often limit stakes rather than winnings. I know William Hill only allow you a certain amount on each horse or a certain unit stake for multiples. You would think the big ones would have higher limits but it is not always the case. :ok :ok

Re: Maxinum online Payout

Any experience of betfred limiting stakes? I tried to put £20 E/W on a 50/1 shot yesterday but was limited to £12.50 E/W. Admittedly' date=' it was an 8 horse race so they probably didn't want to lose too much :)[/quote'] yeah bet fred..I may got off that as bets are very limited..