** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pop Quiz (part XX) call or fold?

robilaruk

Pop Quiz (part XX) call or fold?  

1. 1.

• FOLD - he is a ROCK
    • call - he knows that you know he is a ROCK so its an obvious play

10 player STT 6 left, you are on the BB with 10 6 off and are chip leader with about 4K in chips - you have been agressive and hit cards blinds 200/400 a TAG/ROCK in MP shoves for 850, you know he is a rock and he knows that you know - and he knows that you make plays based on pot odds and you know that he knows that so what is your play and why? and what do you think he is shoving? Damo

Re: Pop Quiz (part XX) call or fold? His M is about 1.4, he's practically dead in the water, and even if he's a rock, there's a huge range of cards he could be playing with here - it's a few hands away from his BB, which would be half of his stack, so even one high cards is fairly playable. You're probably behind, but 450 to call has to be done - you'll still have 3000 + left if he takes it, and you'll be in an even better position if you catch something to knock him out.

Re: Pop Quiz (part XX) call or fold? I think he wouldn't choose an aggressive, high stack player to steal because he thinks you'll probably call. So I think he has decent cards. But I would call anyway since T6 isn't a hand to be dominated, not bad odds and I would take my chance to eliminate him. CALL.

Re: Pop Quiz (part XX) call or fold? LOL - love the response I do feel that I should apologise when i said just before the river card was dealt that "a nine would be nice" - I really wasn't expecting one to appear and hit my straight anyway you will be glad to know that I did something useful with you chips :ok Cheers Damo ps live poker is fixed? HURRAH let me keep winning then! ;)

:moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol It's a no-brainer call mate. I knew you would and I would have too. ;) P.S. Live poker is FIXED