Denmark 1st Div, 5/24

Thursday 24 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Braband v AB Kopenhagen (18:00 BST)2.263.653.30102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Fredericia v Aarhus Fremad (18:00 BST)1.364.809.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Fremad Amager v Frem (18:00 BST)2.373.502.90106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Koge v AGF Aarhus (18:00 BST)3.653.852.05103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Lyngby v HIK (18:00 BST)1.226.0012.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Naestved v Olstykke (18:00 BST)1.874.004.40102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sonderjyske v Herfølge (18:00 BST)1.814.104.60102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Thistad v Kolding FC (18:00 BST)3.153.752.40101%
Thursday, jumping on the good lines. Denmark 1st Soccer - Koge/Aarhus AGF - total Over 3 (+103) for the regulation time held on May 24 at 12:00pm [pending] Soccer - Thisted/Kolding - total Over 3 (+101) for the regulation time held on May 24 at 12:00pm [pending] All over these two...among the two best matchups in this league for overs... Kolding moving up the table by playing defense, tends to go 70 scoreless and then score three in 10 minutes. This season Kolding has 3+ goals in 78 percent of their away games, Thisted 72 percent at home. H2H Kolding beat Thisted 3-2 earlier this season at home. Koge in second place, AGF in 3rd. Koge has 82 percent home games of 3+ goals, AGF 67 percent of away games. H2H Koge won at AGF 2-1 earlier this season. I am absolutely stunned these games are even money for O 3.

Re: Denmark 1st Div, 5/24 Guys, what about Odense tomorrow? One bitter defeat last week after a very good run. Tomorrow they will play Viborg, a team not totally saved from relegation, but with great chances for it. Odense must win to keep the hopes for UEFA Cup alive. However, Viborg just beat Odense in Cup, so I'm not sure if this match would surely go by hosts' side tomorrow. So, shoot out your opinions, please. Thanks.

Re: Denmark 1st Div, 5/24 Fredericia is on fire recently... winning their 6 last matches, beating also strong sides like Lyngby, Koge, Frem... Every one expects them to have no problems with Aarhus Fremad and the odds are just silly at 1.30.... But Aarhus Fremad seems to be quite a decent "fortress" in their recent matches, even against such a team like AGF... I really can think Aarhus can keep their gate closed again today, for the 1st time for Fredericia not to win... Double chance X2 at 2.85 makes me lost some small money on it 3/10

Re: Denmark 1st Div, 5/24 A note to that one Scorpio. Fremad still miss a couple of their best players. They have been awefull away from home all season, with 10 defeats in 12 games. Furthermore, their players arent in any way proffesionals, therfore most of them have been to work or in school today. FC Fredericia have decided to pay their players to stay home from work today and tomorrow, so they can get the best possible build for these two very important games. I am not saying this will win the game for them, but they will certainly be more restet than Fremad.

Re: Denmark 1st Div, 5/24 Thanks for info, I'll just try small stake on it... :-)

A note to that one Scorpio. Fremad still miss a couple of their best players. They have been awefull away from home all season' date=' with 10 defeats in 12 games. Furthermore, their players arent in any way proffesionals, therfore most of them have been to work or in school today. FC Fredericia have decided to pay their players to stay home from work today and tomorrow, so they can get the best possible build for these two very important games. I am not saying this will win the game for them, but they will certainly be more restet than Fremad.[/quote']

Re: Denmark 1st Div, 5/24 Glad you cashed! 4-0 for me today, three on overs and also took Nordsjaelland, thanks for tip guys! Kolding and Koge my favorite Danish teams...the Koge game was 0-0 at the half, and then Koge scored two short-handed goals after being down 0-2...Sweet!