Full Tilt Fantasy Poker League (to win 2008 WSOP main event seat)

runadrum

Part of an email received from Full Tilt today:- Click on the Fantasy Poker link in the My Promotions section of the game’s Cashier to begin building your team from more than 250 professional players competing throughout the 2007 World Series of Poker*. Your picks can win you exclusive Full Tilt Poker gear and a 2008 Main Event Seat. Creating your poker dream team won't cost you anything, so you've got nothing to lose - and a lot to win. You can set up a mini league so I set one up in the name of PuntersLounge (hope I've not overstepped the mark) before I realised the idea is to pick a team of 15 players prior to each selected WSOP event, not just one team for all 52 selected events (you can but you're not likely to win that way !) Seems like a lot of effort but it is free and someone has to win the 2008 seat, why not one of us ? PM me for the password to join the PL mini league (can't see any mini league prizes so it will just be to keep track of each other) further prize info :- There are plenty of ways to rake in the prizes in the Fantasy Poker League: Event winners! Top 50 in each Event! Top 1,000 in each Event qualify for a Freeroll Tournament! Top 100 overall qualify for last Freeroll Tournament! Win a seat in the 2008 WSOP*! Event Winners prize-jersey.jpg The top finisher in each event will win:

Event Top 50: 2nd to 50th prize-hat.jpg The 2nd through 50th place finishers in each event will win:

Top 1,000 in each Event qualify for a Freeroll The top 1,000 finishers in each event (including the top 50 that win Full Tilt merchandise) will win:

• Entry into a Freeroll Tournament on Full Tilt Poker
  • For the Main Event, the freeroll will be for $10,000
  • For the $50,000 HORSE Event, the freeroll will be for $5,000
  • For all other Events, the freeroll will be for $2,000
Note: Each event freeroll will start at 8:10 p.m. ET or 9:10 p.m. ET weekdays and 3:10 pm ET or 4:10 pm ET weekends 14 days after the start of the applicable event. For example, if an event starts on a Monday at 3:00 p.m. ET (noon PT), then the freeroll for that event will be held at 8:10 pm ET on the second Monday thereafter. If a Monday event starts at 8:00 p.m. ET (5:00 p.m. PT), then the freeroll for that event will be held at 9:10 p.m. on the second Monday thereafter. The winners of each Freeroll Tournament will receive cash in their Full Tilt account AND the top 10 in each freeroll will advance to an exclusive tournament to be held on Sunday, July 29th at 4:10 p.m. ET for a chance to win a seat in the 2008 World Series of Poker*! Top 100 overall qualify for Freeroll on July 29 The top 100 finishers overall at the conclusion of the contest will win:
  • Automatic Entry into a Freeroll Tournament on Full Tilt Poker for a chance to win a seat in the 2008 Main Event!

Win a seat in the 2008 WSOP*! The top 10 in each freeroll and the top 100 finishers overall in the Fantasy Poker League will advance to an exclusive tournament to be held on Sunday, July 29th at 4:10 p.m. ET for a chance to win a seat in the 2008 World Series of Poker*!

Note: If you are found to have multiple entries, you will be ineligible for prizes. All potential winners must log in to their Full Tilt account within 14 days of being declared a potential winner in order to claim their prize(s). See Rules for details.

Re: Full Tilt Fantasy Poker League (to win 2008 WSOP main event seat) I've entered a team. If you do one for the first event, the same team will apply for the other 51 events. But you may change your team for every event if you wish. Had a look at the WSOP website, but can't see anything, just wondered if they (perhaps nearer the time) show a list online, of entrants for each event ? Maybe changing it for specific events, may be appropriate. :dude

Re: Full Tilt Fantasy Poker League (to win 2008 WSOP main event seat)

Takes ages to pick a team for each event especially when you are trying to watch the FA Cup and playing poker. lol Got 3 more events to go! grrrrrrrr
Have you picked a separate team for each event ? I hope so, cos if you wanted the same one for all, I don't think you needed to do anything other than enter it for first event. :eek

Re: Full Tilt Fantasy Poker League (to win 2008 WSOP main event seat) Out of each of the 52 events, the top 1000 pointscorers will be eligible to join a $2,000 freeroll in 50 of the events. In the $50,000 H.O.R.S.E the top 1000 pointscorers get entry into a $5,000 freeroll. In the Main Event the top 1000 pointscorers get entry into a $10,000 freeroll. Maybe one of us could win a 2008 WSOP package before the 2007 winner signs up to be PokerStars new 'face'.

Have you picked a separate team for each event ? I hope so, cos if you wanted the same one for all, I don't think you needed to do anything other than enter it for first event. :eek
I think you have to really as there are good NL players that are useless at other games! Noticed that there is a Punters Lounge private league/group. Can someone PM me the password please? Cheers.

I think you have to really as there are good NL players that are useless at other games! Noticed that there is a Punters Lounge private league/group. Can someone PM me the password please? Cheers.
password sent my understanding was you can pick/change your teams around up to the start of each event so you don't have to pick them all before event one starts. :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Full Tilt Fantasy Poker League (to win 2008 WSOP main event seat) Just an update as im top at the mo lol

Group RankEveryone RankContestantOverall EarningsEvent EarningsView Picks
11125hebburnlad$2,450,510$0pencil1.gif
21903spireitedaz$2,254,205$0pencil1.gif
32000runadrum$2,233,713$0pencil1.gif
44103angusrut$1,679,007$0pencil1.gif
54677damatrix$1,488,367$0pencil1.gif
VIPs
11125hebburnlad$2,450,510$0pencil1.gif

1576hebburnlad$4,362,272$0pencil1.gif
2894spireitedaz$4,193,659$0pencil1.gif
32276runadrum$3,508,221$0pencil1.gif
42437damatrix$3,414,837$0pencil1.gif
55516angusrut$1,685,930$0pencil1.gif
65723burnleyjoe$1,554,181$0pencil1.gif
Table shows all contestants entered as of 6:31 PM ET on Tuesday, Jun. 12, 2007. *chg = change in position from the previous event (in Overall view only).

1637hebburnlad$4,643,135$0pencil1.gif
21372spireitedaz$4,261,163$0pencil1.gif
32099runadrum$3,852,201$0pencil1.gif
42697damatrix$3,492,246$0pencil1.gif
55734angusrut$1,732,351$0pencil1.gif
65928burnleyjoe$1,582,545$0pencil1.gif
Table shows all contestants entered as of 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, Jun. 14, 2007. *chg = change in position from the previous event (in Overall view only).

• 2 weeks later...

just playing in my 1st freeroll 2k freeroll 386 registered, 90 get paid shitty time but hopefully no one on!
lasted all of 1 hand j2 in bb flop 10 J J i bet pot of 180, 3 callers turn 3 i bet pot of 780 2 callers river A im almost all in anyway 1 caller he has QK gnite vienna!:puke

can i have the password too please
can't send you a PM as you are a few posts short ! but as you can enter without joining the mini league - the password is : believe When the results were first published I'm sure they said I had qualified for three freerolls but after they were updated I am down to one (event 21 - Tuesday night). Good luck in your next Morls. :ok

someone gonna ban this joker? password password password!!!!!!!!
His account was "suspended" for 24 hours to give him time to read our password policy. No issues with the password request in this thread, but I hope he wont be requesting passwords to private tournaments again!!! :unsure

can't send you a PM as you are a few posts short ! but as you can enter without joining the mini league - the password is : believe When the results were first published I'm sure they said I had qualified for three freerolls but after they were updated I am down to one (event 21 - Tuesday night). Good luck in your next Morls. :ok
Thanks for this information

For you and this post :moon :moon
How long is this tit going to be around for? usually they are struck dead within seconds are all the mods on holiday today or something :lol

How long is this tit going to be around for? usually they are struck dead within seconds are all the mods on holiday today or something :lol
He has had his account suspended for 7 days (after requesting Poker Player Mag password) to give him time to read our policies on passwords. That's his second and final chance - the next one will be permanent!!

1672hebburnlad$5,413,251$0pencil1.gif
21441spireitedaz$4,965,966$0pencil1.gif
32102runadrum$4,577,592$0pencil1.gif
42171damatrix$4,542,692$0pencil1.gif
55282telepe$2,603,629$0pencil1.gif
65713angusrut$2,283,235$0pencil1.gif
76147burnleyjoe$1,927,876$0pencil1.gif
89547plistonbroke$558,176$0pencil1.gif