** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Lays

7.10 Kelso : Burren Moonshine (2/1 f) Won well over 3m4f last week but carrying 7lb penalty here over shorter distance and loves the ground firm which is not certain, plenty of capable opponents this time and some of Bowens horses are not following up previous good runs so i'll take a chance on this one at the price.

Re: Wednesday Lays 1.50 Chester -Fast Feet Not won in two starts and now stepped up in class. Should improve with racing but faces some stiff opposition today. Drawn 1 which may prove a problem if as slowly away as previous races. Ryan stable not really firing at moment. 9/10 previous winners of this race had already won a race before contesting this , the other one being a newcomer. Points to a lay for me.

Re: Wednesday Lays FAST FEET 1.50 Chester. The draw scares me, as the 1 box over this trip is an advantage, but I'm not sure his bare form after 2 starts amounts to him being the deserved favourite for this race. Obviously open to finding a bit more, but I feel he'll need to up against a few that look sure to improve and go well. Also likes to lead, which again is a good tactic at this track, but with a few others who like to do the same and with the lay selection missing the kick on debut, it could actually all go wrong for him, or he could get caught up in a speed dual which can set the race up for a finisher sitting just off the early pace. Anyhow, those are the negatives, but no surprise if he were good enough and improved, but with those negatives he does seem more of a lay than a play at current odds and so I'm willing to oppose him. Good luck.