** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1000 Guineas

Re: 1000 Guineas I like Finsceal Beo myself but for a longer odds outsider Sweet Lilly might not be totally without consideration. The owner of this horse also had the impressive Majestic Roi but did not supplement it which may suggest they think highly of Sweet Lilly who has been backed slightly this morning.

Re: 1000 Guineas I agree Finsceal Beo is the one they all have to beat but at the odds theres no way I'm backing her. I think it's very wide open hoping Yaqeen runs a big race. More of a watch for the future race..

Re: 1000 Guineas I split the race down into 3 sections and found: Most likely winner: Finsceal Beo EW Alternatives: Indian Ink, Simply Perfect, Arch Swing Likely to go well at a decent price: Scarlet Runner, Treat, Blue Rocket I've gone for Arch Swing, will have improved and has Kinane in the saddle.

Re: 1000 Guineas Ive eventually plumped on Arch Swing. Decent two year old form...really did not look fit when winning LTO in seasonal reapparance. Needs improvement if is to land a blow here.. but at 16/1, Ive found it too hard to resist an e/w bet on her.

Re: 1000 Guineas

I split the race down into 3 sections and found: Most likely winner: Finsceal Beo WINNER :) EW Alternatives: Indian Ink, Simply Perfect 3rd :) , Arch Swing 2nd:) Likely to go well at a decent price: Scarlet Runner, Treat 4th :) , Blue Rocket I've gone for Arch Swing, will have improved and has Kinane in the saddle.
Finsceal Beo was different class. Have got it in my 10 to follow along with Arch Swing and Sixties Icon. :ok