**Poker Saturday 5th May**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 5th May**  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 20:15 Poker Satellites
    • 21:30 Bodog Rounders Radio WSOP Qualifier

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May** Is it some big religious day on Saturday, are we expecting the second (or first depending on which books you read) coming of Christ ?:unsure As the daily poker sats freeeroll doesn't seem to run anymore - that leaves just the one event !! :loon

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May** Following recent articles about the analysis of the dead sea scrolls it seems Jesus was the second coming (not entirely sure what that means, but think it may be that Joseph was able to do it twice in one night). Anyway, to stay on the poker, looks like my stay as BPP is close to an end as I will not be playing in this one tonight, resting on my laurels due to good result on the freeroll last week.:ok So good luck to all who play...the more players we get into the final game the better chances of sending somebody to the WSOP.:hope

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May**

A good start to the day' date=' Just won a double shoot out on pokerstars for a $650 seat in the WSOP qualifier[/quote'] :clap Very nice chess. I love Pokerstars too. Have just won seat to Sunday Million :nana.

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May** Hi GaF, you've got the Paradise league down for Monday - needs to go to Tuesday (unless I've missed something about the dates). Oh hang on, it's dropped out of Sunday's diary. Does it need hyper-linking to the main thread too? :ok

Hi GaF, you've got the Paradise league down for Monday - needs to go to Tuesday (unless I've missed something about the dates). Oh hang on, it's dropped out of Sunday's diary. Does it need hyper-linking to the main thread too? :ok
What the **** have I done there??? :unsure Will change :ok Dont think the thread was up when I put it in the diary :tongue2 Will link that :ok

A good start to the day' date=' Just won a double shoot out on pokerstars for a $650 seat in the WSOP qualifier[/quote'] Wd chess :clap Can someone start a thread about correct strategy for DS's as I have failed in 5 or 6 of these and at $16 a pop they aint cheap

Can someone start a thread about correct strategy for DS's as I have failed in 5 or 6 of these
I haven't played in any of these, so am not totally sure of the structure, but is "failing in 5 or 6" anything to get worried about? :unsure You basically have to win 2 STT's? SO 6 seat, you should average (assuming no edge) 1 in 36 ...... 10 seat, you should average 1 in a hundred? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? :unsure

I haven't played in any of these, so am not totally sure of the structure, but is "failing in 5 or 6" anything to get worried about? :unsure You basically have to win 2 STT's? SO 6 seat, you should average (assuming no edge) 1 in 36 ...... 10 seat, you should average 1 in a hundred? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? :unsure
trouble is gaf when there are less than 40 entries your first STT has only 3 or 4 runners. All on same stack and small blinds only 1 going through to the FT, how would you approach it?

trouble is gaf when there are less than 40 entries your first STT has only 3 or 4 runners. All on same stack and small blinds only 1 going through to the FT' date=' how would you approach it?[/quote'] Ah!!! Tricky - I HATE high M short stacked poker .... because it's so difficult to play ...... I think you need to be patient, assuming everyone else is being over aggressive ....... but you'll probably be the short stack as the blinds go up.... so not great.....

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May** There is a bounty (a T Shirt) on AceJones in the focus game - you have to email for it if you want it ;) BluePennant just got a mention on the radio too ;-)

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May** I'm out because some unscrupulous Plers took advantage of the fact it is derby day and I have been drinking for 14 hours (and he had a better hand) :clap:clap Good luck all (except Jolly ;))

Re: **Poker Saturday 5th May** 5 of the last 7 are PL!!!! Remember guys - only top 5 get points (and a virtually guaranteed final spot!!!) EDIT Lol- too slow!!! I want to rail, but no observer chat :sad